Pretty cool how you attack... .

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-07-2015, 07:35 PM
RE: Pretty cool how you attack... .
You aren't treating people very nicely either. Respect goes two ways.

[Image: cbee132a.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
16-07-2015, 07:37 PM
(16-07-2015 07:32 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(16-07-2015 05:37 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I don't think anyone has actually attacked this person. Not in the usual way anyway. Angel
No, and most have dared not even prior to my enlightenment.

Oh, a tough guy. I'm shaking in my boots. Drinking Beverage

Piss off.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
16-07-2015, 07:37 PM
You say you couldn't care less but you make a thread complaining about it then take the time to respond to some individual posts responses all in contrast to you... hmm, not reflecting the pattern of the behavior you claim to hold.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
16-07-2015, 07:47 PM
Banjo
You are lying as usual I see. Never claimed English was second language. I just suck at communicating on a phone sometimes.

Never demanded or insisted on shit other than a higher power. The only reason I did that was because I saw a really negative post. I really didn't know it was in the help section which is in no way relate to choking Christians. Never said solely Christian bible comments. You would know that if you bothered to read or study the book of Enoch, or the Sumer texts, or The Qur'an. You know I believe in one all encompassing God that also exhibits personal connection to those who truly seek it. You also know that I feel whole heartedly that all main old religions refer to the same lessons, profits, messengers, events, and one God. This is an attempt on my part guided by the Lord to bring unison and peace to all humanity and earthly existence. Btw. I am all but failure. I will have ended my goal upon physical death, however not failed for i have made and continue to make people open their third eye and see the reality that is apparent yet hidden to the lost. I failed in the past in my acceptance of the horrid nature of all men. However through my internal failure, and the Grace of the one Lord, coupled with my devotion to and Faith in that one Lord I will never fail again. Not at what the Lord has led me to anyway.
16-07-2015, 07:48 PM
(16-07-2015 07:26 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(16-07-2015 03:10 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Did you just call yourself "defenseless"?

So, by your own admission you can't defend your gumbo of stupid (gos)?

Also am I to infer that since you can't defend your gos but you still preach it, by your own nonverbal admission you admit it has no logical legitimacy because if it did you would have some sort of base of defense of your beliefs; meaning, you wouldn't be "defenseless"?

Likewise, how does your gos explain the fact that I am NOT an unbeliever and DO have salvation; however, I am still convinced you're a Poe at best and an escaped loon at worst.

I would/will gladly - and readily - berate your "defenseless" keester until you went back to your wooland and cried to the woogods and asked them why people are so mean.

How does your gos explain this anomaly?
No you dumb fuck. I was locked out of a conversation I was having by a mod. Then I was left open for attack without being able to respond. That's why I started this thread.

That's a protected area, all your posts and any directed toward you were removed because they are against the rules of the Personal Issues and Support section.

Can't understand that...sucks to be you. Read the damn rules at the top of that section.

STFU - let us show you the door you pompous, semi-literate ass.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
16-07-2015, 07:50 PM
(16-07-2015 07:47 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  However through my internal failure, and the Grace of the one Lord, coupled with my devotion to and Faith in that one Lord I will never fail again. Not at what the Lord has led me to anyway.

So you are now perfect?

Thought the rule was that no man is perfect. Have you read the Bible - have you seen one?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

16-07-2015, 07:52 PM
(16-07-2015 07:23 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Pops, you are spouting nonsense about Christianity in an atheist forum--I am not quite sure what you were expecting?
Nothing. I am fine with it. I was under the impression that I was halted from particular posts that had been previously available to me because an error message referring bans and moderators popped up on my screen three times when I tried to post. But then when I went to announcements I was able to post and did so. If this was done in my error some how then I apologize. However I don't think that was the case.
(16-07-2015 06:15 PM)Banjo Wrote:  pops is unhappy I pointed out he was trolling. Pretending to not have english as a first language as an excuse to not be able to present his case reasonably. Then when exposed his expletives showed he had a better command of english than he had let on. So he was BSing from the start.

Then yesterday he proceeded to demand debate/prosylitise in the Help section. For which I reported him. He did not like that.

Last week I finally engaged him in proper debate and he responded with "Christian" bible comments.

Personally in my experience he is a xian troll here in disguise. When I directly asked him repeatedly which god he worshipped he never answered, but pushed a monotheistic idea.

Is the troll who could not debate finally gone? I hope so.

BTW, it is pathetic to blame one's own failure upon the opponent who defeated one.
16-07-2015, 07:54 PM
(16-07-2015 07:28 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(16-07-2015 07:26 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  No you dumb fuck. I was locked out of a conversation I was having by a mod. Then I was left open for attack without being able to respond. That's why I started this thread.

You are a sweet talker aren't you?

And you wonder why people don't listen. Dodgy
No, you are right. But it is really difficult to stay composed when one thinks they got the raw end of a deal.
16-07-2015, 07:54 PM
(16-07-2015 07:32 PM)Banjo Wrote:  "you dumb fuck"

Somehow english being your second language is not true at all.

Popstheliar would be a better pseudonym.

Anyway I thought you left after your tantrum?
No just went back to work.
16-07-2015, 07:56 PM
(16-07-2015 07:54 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(16-07-2015 07:28 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You are a sweet talker aren't you?

And you wonder why people don't listen. Dodgy
No, you are right. But it is really difficult to stay composed when one thinks they got the raw end of a deal.

Now you sound like Woof.