Pretty cool how you attack... .

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-07-2015, 08:00 PM (This post was last modified: 16-07-2015 08:05 PM by Banjo.)
RE: Pretty cool how you attack... .
Why does your english changes from phone to pc???

Having read the bible and the islamic book yes, you do come across as a christian. If you are a muslim, well two sides of the same coin really.

You never did admit to what deity you believe in. I am gonna go with Yaweh.

Oh and we do not gets to judge ourselves, by the way. Others do. It is childish for you to believe you have not failed. Indeed, you are amongst the worst apologists I have every seen. Here on this forum debating critical thinkers, you have failed miserably.

Your claim of ignorance of the rules is your problem and own fault. You should have read them before joining. indeed one must tick the box stating one has read them before being allowed to join.

Now run along child. The adults are here.

(16-07-2015 07:47 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Banjo
You are lying as usual I see. Never claimed English was second language. I just suck at communicating on a phone sometimes.

Never demanded or insisted on shit other than a higher power. The only reason I did that was because I saw a really negative post. I really didn't know it was in the help section which is in no way relate to choking Christians. Never said solely Christian bible comments. You would know that if you bothered to read or study the book of Enoch, or the Sumer texts, or The Qur'an. You know I believe in one all encompassing God that also exhibits personal connection to those who truly seek it. You also know that I feel whole heartedly that all main old religions refer to the same lessons, profits, messengers, events, and one God. This is an attempt on my part guided by the Lord to bring unison and peace to all humanity and earthly existence. Btw. I am all but failure. I will have ended my goal upon physical death, however not failed for i have made and continue to make people open their third eye and see the reality that is apparent yet hidden to the lost. I failed in the past in my acceptance of the horrid nature of all men. However through my internal failure, and the Grace of the one Lord, coupled with my devotion to and Faith in that one Lord I will never fail again. Not at what the Lord has led me to anyway.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2015, 08:00 PM
(16-07-2015 07:34 PM)natachan Wrote:  So I looked up your posts and found what you are talking about.

Fuck. You.

You DO NOT go into a "personal issues and support" thread and proselytize. You do not go into the thread in a section set aside to help people who want help and to vent and shit all over them. You were rightly shut down.
How did I shit on anyone? Really what was my first post? The guy was basically threatening to choke people. So what the fuck. Never belittled, attacked, or did anything negative. Didn't even attempt to prove anyone wrong. What I initially said was harmless. Y'all are just damned eager to attack anyone who you think is Christian. Really you could say I'm agnostic but you hypocritical assholes haven't even come to that conclusion in your very brood spectrum of knowledge. Get over yourselves.
16-07-2015, 08:01 PM
(16-07-2015 07:35 PM)jennybee Wrote:  You aren't treating people very nicely either. Respect goes two ways.

[Image: cbee132a.gif]
Point taken. I will reset. Thank you for the reflection.
[+] 1 user Likes popsthebuilder's post
16-07-2015, 08:01 PM
(16-07-2015 07:54 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(16-07-2015 07:28 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You are a sweet talker aren't you?

And you wonder why people don't listen. Dodgy
No, you are right. But it is really difficult to stay composed when one thinks they got the raw end of a deal.

You apologized. Thank you. Misunderstanding and all, now you know, I'm sure everyone can let this go now. Hell, I think I've done that myself.

That being said, you are here to poke the bear, so if you don't like the reactions you're getting, maybe you should calm the fuck down and realize where you are before you claim persecution. We are skeptics, and we will weigh everything you claim critically. If you don't like that, there is the option of leaving.

Welcome to TTA.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 5 users Like evenheathen's post
16-07-2015, 08:02 PM
(16-07-2015 07:37 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(16-07-2015 07:32 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  No, and most have dared not even prior to my enlightenment.

Oh, a tough guy. I'm shaking in my boots. Drinking Beverage

Piss off.
Very original and deep. I didn't threaten to choke anyone.
16-07-2015, 08:03 PM
(16-07-2015 08:01 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(16-07-2015 07:35 PM)jennybee Wrote:  You aren't treating people very nicely either. Respect goes two ways.

[Image: cbee132a.gif]
Point taken. I will reset. Thank you for the reflection.

Thank you again.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
16-07-2015, 08:04 PM
(16-07-2015 07:37 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  You say you couldn't care less but you make a thread complaining about it then take the time to respond to some individual posts responses all in contrast to you... hmm, not reflecting the pattern of the behavior you claim to hold.
Not at all. Caring what you think of me has nothing to do with attempting to show you important parts of reality for the betterment of man. Selfless, but it is invigorating.
16-07-2015, 08:05 PM
That wasn't the post you got smacked down for you disingenuous shit.

(16-07-2015 01:18 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Uhm. So what is this personal universal connection you speak of? Do you realize that the Universe is intricately connected to each of us as we are to one another. The problem with free thinking is that it leads to excessive, needless, overly complex meaningless thought. That amounts to no real answers, and only more questions. There is a higher power. It is in us all.

This is where you got your ass shut down by a mod. You are more than welcome to talk in the atheism and theism forum as much as you wish. You cannot do the same in that section.

I don't care what you posted in the "Choke a Christian" thread. I expect bile in this section, and that's fine. But NOT IN THAT ONE.

Fuck you. And fuck you for lieing about it. Enjoy the ignore list for being a lieing motherfucker.
16-07-2015, 08:06 PM
Popcorn
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
16-07-2015, 08:07 PM
(16-07-2015 08:04 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(16-07-2015 07:37 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  You say you couldn't care less but you make a thread complaining about it then take the time to respond to some individual posts responses all in contrast to you... hmm, not reflecting the pattern of the behavior you claim to hold.
Not at all. Caring what you think of me has nothing to do with attempting to show you important parts of reality for the betterment of man. Selfless, but it is invigorating.

Your reality...not ours.

Selfless? I don't believe that. I would be more inclined to believe you are here to do your god's work.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post