Pretty cool how you attack... .

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-07-2015, 08:07 PM
RE: Pretty cool how you attack... .
Prey what are these important parts of (your word) reality?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2015, 08:14 PM
(16-07-2015 07:48 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(16-07-2015 07:26 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  No you dumb fuck. I was locked out of a conversation I was having by a mod. Then I was left open for attack without being able to respond. That's why I started this thread.

That's a protected area, all your posts and any directed toward you were removed because they are against the rules of the Personal Issues and Support section.

Can't understand that...sucks to be you. Read the damn rules at the top of that section.

STFU - let us show you the door you pompous, semi-literate ass.
Bullshit. I could still read the thread you know. Firstly, I can't get to the rules on a phone through tapatalk. And really didn't know I was in a help section. How would I know that if it wasn't visible in the timeline view I was using? How would I know it was the help section if someone is going off about choking people while the rest happily agree? Take it up with tapatalk, or ban me completely. That would show your elevated understanding and composure. Secondly, you didn't remove all the hate filled ignorance that people posted about me because I read it. May not type too well. But my comprehension is through the roof. So much so that I can see through your Bs.
16-07-2015, 08:17 PM
(16-07-2015 07:50 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(16-07-2015 07:47 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  However through my internal failure, and the Grace of the one Lord, coupled with my devotion to and Faith in that one Lord I will never fail again. Not at what the Lord has led me to anyway.

So you are now perfect?

Thought the rule was that no man is perfect. Have you read the Bible - have you seen one?
The only perfect man that will ever be was Christ.

I sin daily. Not any kind of perfect. But I am aware of my transgressions to myself, my family, and my Lord, and I work towards limiting those sins through conscious effort and guidance.
16-07-2015, 08:17 PM
(16-07-2015 08:14 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(16-07-2015 07:48 PM)Anjele Wrote:  That's a protected area, all your posts and any directed toward you were removed because they are against the rules of the Personal Issues and Support section.

Can't understand that...sucks to be you. Read the damn rules at the top of that section.

STFU - let us show you the door you pompous, semi-literate ass.
Bullshit. I could still read the thread you know. Firstly, I can't get to the rules on a phone through tapatalk. And really didn't know I was in a help section. How would I know that if it wasn't visible in the timeline view I was using? How would I know it was the help section if someone is going off about choking people while the rest happily agree? Take it up with tapatalk, or ban me completely. That would show your elevated understanding and composure. Secondly, you didn't remove all the hate filled ignorance that people posted about me because I read it. May not type too well. But my comprehension is through the roof. So much so that I can see through your Bs.

You have nothing to say that's worth any more eyestrain.

Rave on tough guy, rave on.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
16-07-2015, 08:19 PM
(16-07-2015 07:56 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(16-07-2015 07:54 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  No, you are right. But it is really difficult to stay composed when one thinks they got the raw end of a deal.

Now you sound like Woof.
What is Woof? Dare I ask?
[+] 1 user Likes popsthebuilder's post
16-07-2015, 08:19 PM
(16-07-2015 08:17 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(16-07-2015 07:50 PM)Anjele Wrote:  So you are now perfect?

Thought the rule was that no man is perfect. Have you read the Bible - have you seen one?

I sin daily. Not any kind of perfect. But I am aware of my transgressions to myself, my family, and my Lord, and I work towards limiting those sins through conscious effort and guidance.

Mr. Comprehensionthroughtheroof..you said you will not fail again...that's perfection.

Pick a side, any side.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
16-07-2015, 08:28 PM
Banjo,

Always phone. My composure or anxiety fluctuates.

Wow you managed to make a connection that most Christians seemingly can't do through an opinion entire lifetime. Maybe you could convince them that they are very similar. No deity per say. The universe and or multiverse and the one all encompassing creator of such. I usually call it God, or the Lord, or Universe. In attempting to name the one Lord religions have divided themselves, and many have lost their way due to this division and man's greed. Who said I was judging anyone. What the text mean on judge is punisher or enforcer. And no I do not intend to not will I ever be the judge of my fellow man. I can try to show them the path though.
16-07-2015, 08:29 PM
(16-07-2015 08:17 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(16-07-2015 07:50 PM)Anjele Wrote:  So you are now perfect?

What is it are your trying to accomplish here? We are aware of your beliefs. You know we are atheists. I am not sure where the discussion is beyond that point? I don't know why you are getting yourself all worked up about this?
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
16-07-2015, 08:30 PM
(16-07-2015 08:01 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(16-07-2015 07:54 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  No, you are right. But it is really difficult to stay composed when one thinks they got the raw end of a deal.

You apologized. Thank you. Misunderstanding and all, now you know, I'm sure everyone can let this go now. Hell, I think I've done that myself.

That being said, you are here to poke the bear, so if you don't like the reactions you're getting, maybe you should calm the fuck down and realize where you are before you claim persecution. We are skeptics, and we will weigh everything you claim critically. If you don't like that, there is the option of leaving.

Welcome to TTA.
Thanks.
16-07-2015, 08:30 PM
Wow, I was playing some XBoxOne, and a few feet away I heard this whining sound coming from the direction of my desktop PC, but I ignored it, for MasterChief was putting some serious smack down.

Then I heard this moaning sound from the desk area. The my PC started pissing everywhere.

Whining, pissing, and moaning... I HAD to come see what was going on.

Popsthebuilder - You're either the stupidest motherfucker on the planet still capable of operating a computer, or you're willfully dishonest, or batshit crazy, or perhaps some combination of the above. I'll give you this, it's a rare talent to whine, piss, and moan to the point that my computer overflows with it and I stop playing Halo.

Had you bothered to actually READ the post and watch the attached video, you'd know why I was so angry, and you'd recognize the hyperbole for what it was. Instead, you drooled like an infant seeing its first nipple, and launched into the attack. Yeah, I had a fantasy or three about breaking that guy's kneecaps. If I'm lucky, I'll make it to four or five. He needs it. Hell, if I meet him, I can't say that I wouldn't try to do it for real. Just don't know. Don't want to ever do any acutal harm to another human being... but some people are just so fucking evil that they have it coming, whatever "it" might be.

I actually posted that as an example of why Christianity is something that needs to be eradicated from the earth, not through mindless violence (indeed, it's the violence and ignorance of it that makes me abhor it so), but through education and through exposing what Judeo-Christianity really is to people who've only heard your hippy-dippy, cleaned-up version. That preacher guy in the video very likely caused at least one HIV+ inmate (or a gay one they assumed to be HIV+) to be murdered with that little speech. Because of the needle-related drug epidemics, a lot of prisoners are HIV+, and it frightens everyone else in there because of fear, ignorance, and misinformation. It would take almost nothing to give them an excuse to hurt one, choke them out, most likely. As I listened to that preacher, all I could think of was the last few gasps of air of some skinny kid as a monster took his life over the words of the Bible and its Priests. Prisons don't report that kind of death widely, treating it like "just another Thursday", and it wouldn't be traced to the chaplain in any case. So he got away with it. Shattered kneecaps is the least of what that Christard deserves.

As far as your ban, We Get It™, you accidentally wandered into a section that was forbidden during your attack, without knowing it was so. Damage done and you were properly booted, no harm no foul. But you're still whining about it here, so either you have a martyr complex like the rest of your Christard buddies or you're just dishonest. It could be both.

We know what you are. We've seen better versions of you before. You're gonna sit here and play the hurt/martyrdom card even though what we pointed out in the very start of the thread is that CHRISTIANS are the attackers, not the defenders, and you're gonna pretend you didn't read what I just wrote, so you can keep objecting to the choking comment. Because that's just how you Christards operate. You're the ones harming people, but you're oh oh OH so good at pretending you're the innocent ones. It'd be simply pathetic, if not for the people you harm in playing this game.

So either get some honesty or get some THEFUCKOUTTAHERE. Your choice.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 4 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post