Pretty cool how you attack... .

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-07-2015, 08:31 PM
RE: Pretty cool how you attack... .
(18-07-2015 07:41 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(18-07-2015 01:56 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Fall in back on that same shit I see. If I'm spook fucking stupid and wrong than surely you can prove that some way...right? I mean according to you I lied about science. According to you I am an ignoramus. Show me. You get angry because you can't prove the fucking retarded wrong. I'd be pissed too. Don't loose any sleep over it. I'm sure you'll figure it out one day. Hope fully for you it will be prior to your death, right? Hey that's rhetorical. I don't need someone to justify my thoughts if they can't even prove a moron wrong. Hell, if my kid kicks a dog I can completely explain to him how, and why that shit was wrong. So what was your excuse?... Oh yeah, not your place. You got that shit right. Good luck really. I need some clarity from a self proclaimed drunk. Pathetic if I gave a fuck. Too bad I'm here for th greater good, and not the individual, right.

...and Jesus loves you Heart

... and he needs MONEY! Lots and lots of MONEY!!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
19-07-2015, 08:38 PM (This post was last modified: 19-07-2015 08:56 PM by Free.)
(19-07-2015 07:55 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Seriously, I haven't lied yet. Henceforth, you haven't proven otherwise.

Lying is best defined as "a concious act to intentionally deceive." Lying is not defined as being wrong, or inaccurate.

Hence, it is possible that you may not be lying, but regardless of that, it is still evident that you are not telling the truth.

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? I am an atheist because it is the natural state of being we are all born into.
[+] 1 user Likes Free's post
19-07-2015, 08:58 PM
Where is the evedence if it is evedent?
19-07-2015, 09:42 PM
(19-07-2015 07:55 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  1)I will refraise the statement. You seem to be a drunk.
I didn't ask you to rephrase your statement I asked you to fucking show me where I declared myself a drunk or to apologize for lying and saying I had. You have abjectly failed to answer this question. 0/1

(19-07-2015 08:04 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  2)No one is being accused of anything, except for you accusing me of being a liar.
*sigh* We can do this all week if you like, I took your lies and moved past accusation and into proven days ago. Now we are at the stage, if you will look at #1, where you actively try to rewrite your lies to avoid having to admit that you lied.

(19-07-2015 08:04 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Your whole comparison seems off
The comparison is apt and a perfect demonstration on why you have the burden of proof when you claim to know things. The burden of proof does not magically stop applying to you because you think you have good intentions you fucking halfwit. Now that said.....I didn't fucking ask you to judge the comparison (frankly I would never do that given that your an idiot who couldn't judge how much of a potato is potato) I asked you to fucking answer the question troll. 0/2

I know you are a rapist, now is it up to me to prove that you are a rapist or is it up to you to prove that you are not? Who has the burden of proof and why? Am I and others justified in treating you like a rapist if you can't disprove all the raps I know you have committed? Try actually answering the question this time fucker.

(19-07-2015 08:04 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  in that accusations
Whoa whoa whoa, I'm not accusing you of being a rapist I KNOW you are a rapist. Now prove me wrong.

(19-07-2015 08:04 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  There is only proof through experience. There is only experience through Faith.
Personal experience is literally the worst from of proof there is to the point of being not proof at all (unless your personal experience can be replicated and demonstrated) so you can take you fortune cookie platitudes and shove them up your cavernous ass provided naturally you can fit it past your head.

3)I know you will get some sadistic(evil) joy from this, but calling me a rapist and a liar are not very welcome.[/quote]
First of looks like you are wrong on what you know again cause I could frankly not care less one way or another on how welcome or unwelcome it makes you feel. I don't get any more joy out of stating the fact that you are a dishonest lier anymore then I do the fact that the sky appears blue and that water is wet. They are just facts.
As for calling you a rapist well boo-fucking-hoo maybe if you answered the question honestly and realized the point I'm making it would stop. Or maybe you should just stop being so rapey. Drinking Beverage

Oh wait.... am I not justified in treating you like a rapist even though you can't prove you are not a rapist? Why or why not? Rolleyes 0/3

(19-07-2015 08:04 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Your individual path...
Your individual path is curved right up your own ass. You will forgive me if i don't take advice from a documented lier with multiple delusions.

(19-07-2015 08:04 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  4)Please refer to "2)".
Why? did you think stupidity would be more convincing on second reading? It's not. Not only that but....fucking hell man...your response makes even LESS sense as an answer to number #4 then it did to #2. They are nearly identical arguments, I'm literally using your argument against your argument. You claim to know something I claim to Know something but they are exact opposites and mutually incompatible so how do we know which one is accurate? I'm using your own argument as you yourself have presented it to rip your argument to shreds.
Now prove me wrong that I don't KNOW that you don't KNOW what you claim to KNOW. It's your responsibility to disprove me right?...Right? 0/4

(19-07-2015 08:04 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  5)The system you speak of is in theory and can barely be comprehended by many in the sway of current society. Instinct and intuition is imperative. Often these initial entries of thought or emotion are correct. I would venture to say always. Catching these things is rather difficult with a strong sense of self, or high self regard. The correct thought is simple, straight, and without flaw of negative effect on anything. The conciense is a very important tool as are emotions when speaking of the right. The good side of your conscience is always first if you can catch it, and if you aren't slap full of bad, which you aren't unless part of your brain is functioning incorrectly. The emotions that are with the rightious are joy, excitement, selfless acomplishment, love, care. Levels of emotion through thought can be used as a guage. These emotional levels can and do actually gather internal energy for the use of said good. That's enough on that for now.
Fucking word salad and has not even the slightest semi balance of relation to the question I asked. You really are physically incapable of honest discussion aren't you? Literally nothing you said has ANYTHING to do with my question which was if we have to mutually incompatible claims how would we go about proving which one was correct and your answer is what....? Which ever one feels good? Whatever your gut tells you is true?
You make the claim that instinct and emotion are always right, you use the world always, which is not only laughable wrong (we only started to understand the universe and our own reality when we STOPPED forming our beliefs based on emotion and instinct and instead started operating based on reason and evidence) it also has NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT I ASKED YOU. 0/5

(19-07-2015 08:04 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Seriously, I haven't lied yet. Henceforth, you haven't proven otherwise.
You have lied multiple times and I have proven it beyond doubt. I did that in THIS very post. You lied when you said I had proclaimed myself a drunk, then you refused to admit it. You lied about the operation and mechanics of science. I have a whole list a few posts back of lies from a SINGLE one of your posts. Go fuck yourself kid.

Conclusion: 0/5
You literally failed to answer a single question, either utterly refusing to say anything about the questions topic or writing big blocks of word salad text that had nothing to do with the question. Either you are so stupid you can't understand the question or you DO understand the question and you CHOSE to not answer them honestly on purpose.
You're an intellectual and moral failure.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
19-07-2015, 09:48 PM
(19-07-2015 08:28 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I refuse to believe that there is a human old enough to be allowed in the internet unsupervised that is so dense as to not understand the illustration of the Burden of Proof with Whiskey is creating by way of false accusation.

Oh he understands it. He understands the illustration perfectly well which is why he won't go anywhere near the question cause it would involve him having to concede the fact that the burden of proof is on him to prove his assertions.

He knows he has the burden of proof, he just can't admit it publicly, his ego and his arrogance won't let him be wrong.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
19-07-2015, 09:50 PM
Whiskey debates

Alright pal you got me.
I wouldn't be able to prove it in your situation unless you had Faith in my representation of my experience which would lead you to the same conclusion. That obviously would not happen, and I would be wrongly persecuted, judged, and sentenced by people who are misslead do to the fucked up society we live in. Hopefully I could rest, knowing that I didn't rape anyone and there is no proof either way. Unfortunately the current justice system would probably fail me because it is flawed like everything else assosiated with this corrupt society.
19-07-2015, 09:57 PM
Pops, when you're in a hole, you should probably stop digging.
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
19-07-2015, 10:12 PM
(19-07-2015 09:48 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(19-07-2015 08:28 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I refuse to believe that there is a human old enough to be allowed in the internet unsupervised that is so dense as to not understand the illustration of the Burden of Proof with Whiskey is creating by way of false accusation.

Oh he understands it. He understands the illustration perfectly well which is why he won't go anywhere near the question cause it would involve him having to concede the fact that the burden of proof is on him to prove his assertions.

He knows he has the burden of proof, he just can't admit it publicly, his ego and his arrogance won't let him be wrong.
We have discussed this. How do you prove something using science alone when science alone can't even confirm the medium I am using to get my knowledge. I can prove it, but you would have to really attempt true Faith. Maybe for months before you get any proof that doesn't pertain to science. I can't do anything about the fact that science is still in its infancy and can't prove or disprove a lot of shit including the purpose or function of the mind(not just the brain).
19-07-2015, 10:13 PM
(19-07-2015 09:57 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Pops, when you're in a hole, you should probably stop digging.
Just not my style. Quiet comfortable. You really have no idea of my thresholds. Thank you for the genuine concern. I'm fine.
19-07-2015, 10:19 PM
(19-07-2015 10:12 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  We have discussed this. How do you prove something using science alone when science alone can't even confirm the medium I am using to get my knowledge. I can prove it, but you would have to really attempt true Faith. Maybe for months before you get any proof that doesn't pertain to science. I can't do anything about the fact that science is still in its infancy and can't prove or disprove a lot of shit including the purpose or function of the mind(not just the brain).

Laugh out load

Just because there are many things in which we're still ignorant doesn't let you simply posit "God did it".

Well.. not before you get to the hard yards of defining a deity etc.