Pretty cool how you attack... .

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-07-2015, 11:34 PM
RE: Pretty cool how you attack... .
(19-07-2015 09:50 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Alright pal you got me.
I've had you dead to rights, crucified if you will (see what I did thereDrinking Beverage ), since you got here and started vomiting up your bullshit but please...do go on.

(19-07-2015 09:50 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I wouldn't be able to prove it
hahah you really can't accept that the burden of proof is on you to prove the things you say. That's just fucking sad.

(19-07-2015 09:50 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  unless you had Faith in my representation of my experience which would lead you to the same conclusion.
Taking your word, or anything for that matter, on faith is not a form of proof you idiot. If I accept your assertions on faith your assertions are not proven you colossal fucking idiot, it just means that TWO people share your delusions instead of just you.

(19-07-2015 09:50 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  That obviously would not happen, and I would be wrongly persecuted, judged, and sentenced
Actually you wouldn't for two reasons:
1.) Courts don't work that way idiot. Claims have to be proven true not disproven. You can not like that but that's how reality works. The burden of proof is on me in this situation just as the burden of proof is on you when you make claims to knowledge.
2.) You would not be convicted.....wrongly. As you said earlier when we first started your education, if I can't prove you wrong then your knowledge is, as such, thusly "true". So your inability to prove that you are not a rapist means that my Knowledge that you are is true...if we consistently apply your...ugh lets call it.. "logic". So you are in fact by your own way of thinking prosecuted justly fairly and correctly.

And THAT, dear idiot, is why the burden of proof works the way it does.

(19-07-2015 09:50 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  by people who are misslead do to the fucked up society we live in.
Personally I think a rapist has no business making judgment about other people, society, or how fucked up those bother are. I mean it successfully got your rapey ass of the street now didn't it?Drinking Beverage

(19-07-2015 09:50 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Hopefully I could rest, knowing that I didn't rape anyone and there is no proof either way.
Except that you don't know that, because I know you did and you couldn't prove me wrong which means I have the "truth" according to you. If only there was a system in place to evaluate truth claims....if only....if only.....Rolleyes

(19-07-2015 09:50 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Unfortunately the current justice system would probably fail me because it is flawed like everything else assosiated with this corrupt society.
Right it's societies fault you're a rapist. Wanna blame your parents now too, maybe your camp counselor?

Joking aside the world works in the exact opposite way you are pretending it does. It's so much easier for you to pretend that's how crimes are investigated then to just admit you are wrong isn't it? Fine fine, play your little games but we both know you are wrong.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-07-2015, 11:48 PM
(19-07-2015 10:12 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  How do you prove something using science alone when science alone can't even confirm the medium I am using to get my knowledge.
Now you are just special pleading and it's boring. You are defining your belief outside sciences scope to justify to yourself the complete lack of evidence that it exists. That's not how it works. The time to believe in something is when it can be positively demonstrated to be real and not one fucking second before. Anything else is irrational.

You are just like every other motherfucker who claims to have a pipeline to secret truth yet displays a shockingly all encompassing ignorance of the real world: You are fucking crazy. You have nothing interesting or new to say, you are not special...you're just insane.

(19-07-2015 09:50 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I can prove it, but you would have to really attempt true Faith.
Faith is not proof it is literally by definition the opposite of proof. Keep trying.

(19-07-2015 09:50 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Maybe for months before you get any proof that doesn't pertain to science.
Then it's not proof asshole. Proof can be analyzed, demonstrated, reproduced, and falsified. Faith is not proof of anything but the willingness to replace reality with comfortable delusions.

(19-07-2015 09:50 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I can't do anything about the fact that science is still in its infancy...

It's not, so go fuck yourself and your special pleading god of the gaps idiocy. The scientific method is the ONLY way to get provable, demonstrable and accurate results. Believing whatever the fuck you want to believe through "faith" is not an acceptable replacement.

Now get the fuck of this forum you walking sack of pestilent filth.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
20-07-2015, 12:24 AM
Whiskey - I'm gonna make sure you and I stay on good terms! Tongue

I felt the breeze of that scathing flurry of faceblasts from here. Right! Left! Right! Left! Uppercut!

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
20-07-2015, 12:32 AM
(20-07-2015 12:24 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Whiskey - I'm gonna make sure you and I stay on good terms! Tongue

And don't you fucking forget it!

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
20-07-2015, 05:51 AM
(19-07-2015 11:48 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(19-07-2015 10:12 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  How do you prove something using science alone when science alone can't even confirm the medium I am using to get my knowledge.
Now you are just special pleading and it's boring. You are defining your belief outside sciences scope to justify to yourself the complete lack of evidence that it exists. That's not how it works. The time to believe in something is when it can be positively demonstrated to be real and not one fucking second before. Anything else is irrational.

You are just like every other motherfucker who claims to have a pipeline to secret truth yet displays a shockingly all encompassing ignorance of the real world: You are fucking crazy. You have nothing interesting or new to say, you are not special...you're just insane.

(19-07-2015 09:50 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I can prove it, but you would have to really attempt true Faith.
Faith is not proof it is literally by definition the opposite of proof. Keep trying.

(19-07-2015 09:50 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Maybe for months before you get any proof that doesn't pertain to science.
Then it's not proof asshole. Proof can be analyzed, demonstrated, reproduced, and falsified. Faith is not proof of anything but the willingness to replace reality with comfortable delusions.

(19-07-2015 09:50 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I can't do anything about the fact that science is still in its infancy...

It's not, so go fuck yourself and your special pleading god of the gaps idiocy. The scientific method is the ONLY way to get provable, demonstrable and accurate results. Believing whatever the fuck you want to believe through "faith" is not an acceptable replacement.

Look here you whiny, diluted, worthless, waste or energy. You talk a lot of bullshit, but that's all you do. Keep pulling your brothers down to your level you self centered fool. Your repeated attacks are very welcome indeed. There are two sides you pompous prick. Keep push in, that's what the fuck you do. How dare you speak of things you no nothing of as if you have experienced anything that wasn't through the looking glass of the bottom of the bottle. Crazy is an understatement you fucking moron. Just because I generally try really hard to stay on the positive doesn't mean I don't have an equally close relationship with the negative. I tell you what you sneaking fucking worm. Why don't you pm me a pic of yourself. I will do the same. We can meet in the middle and I can prove everything to you in person. You are right there isn't shit for you but pain. Hide behind your anonymity you fucking pussy, or put your selfish thoughts to the test. What of it? Lets play. Did I mention that I don't play too well with others? Did I mention that I long to be broken? Did I mention that in my alternate state of being that I daydream of pain. Brake my body you dumb shit. Let m show you what true spirit is capable of despite the physical state. Pleeeease friendo.
20-07-2015, 05:54 AM
(20-07-2015 05:51 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(19-07-2015 11:48 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Now you are just special pleading and it's boring. You are defining your belief outside sciences scope to justify to yourself the complete lack of evidence that it exists. That's not how it works. The time to believe in something is when it can be positively demonstrated to be real and not one fucking second before. Anything else is irrational.

Look here you whiny, diluted, worthless, waste or energy. You talk a lot of bullshit, but that's all you do. Keep pulling your brothers down to your level you self centered fool. Your repeated attacks are very welcome indeed. There are two sides you pompous prick. Keep push in, that's what the fuck you do. How dare you speak of things you no nothing of as if you have experienced anything that wasn't through the looking glass of the bottom of the bottle. Crazy is an understatement you fucking moron. Just because I generally try really hard to stay on the positive doesn't mean I don't have an equally close relationship with the negative. I tell you what you sneaking fucking worm. Why don't you pm me a pic of yourself. I will do the same. We can meet in the middle and I can prove everything to you in person. You are right there isn't shit for you but pain. Hide behind your anonymity you fucking pussy, or put your selfish thoughts to the test. What of it? Lets play. Did I mention that I don't play too well with others? Did I mention that I long to be broken? Did I mention that in my alternate state of being that I daydream of pain. Brake my body you dumb shit. Let m show you what true spirit is capable of despite the physical state. Pleeeease friendo.

You have anger issues.

Get some help.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
20-07-2015, 06:03 AM
(20-07-2015 05:54 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(20-07-2015 05:51 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Look here you whiny, diluted, worthless, waste or energy. You talk a lot of bullshit, but that's all you do. Keep pulling your brothers down to your level you self centered fool. Your repeated attacks are very welcome indeed. There are two sides you pompous prick. Keep push in, that's what the fuck you do. How dare you speak of things you no nothing of as if you have experienced anything that wasn't through the looking glass of the bottom of the bottle. Crazy is an understatement you fucking moron. Just because I generally try really hard to stay on the positive doesn't mean I don't have an equally close relationship with the negative. I tell you what you sneaking fucking worm. Why don't you pm me a pic of yourself. I will do the same. We can meet in the middle and I can prove everything to you in person. You are right there isn't shit for you but pain. Hide behind your anonymity you fucking pussy, or put your selfish thoughts to the test. What of it? Lets play. Did I mention that I don't play too well with others? Did I mention that I long to be broken? Did I mention that in my alternate state of being that I daydream of pain. Brake my body you dumb shit. Let m show you what true spirit is capable of despite the physical state. Pleeeease friendo.

You have anger issues.

Get some help.
Generally, I am fine. However, emotion is very real. I get that. It will be helpful to conclude this round about of deceit that your brother portrays on me.
20-07-2015, 06:04 AM
(20-07-2015 06:03 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(20-07-2015 05:54 AM)Anjele Wrote:  You have anger issues.

Get some help.
Generally, I am fine. However, emotion is very real. I get that. It will be helpful to conclude this round about of deceit that your brother portrays on me.

You have seldom demonstrated bring fine here.

You are an anger ball.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
20-07-2015, 06:08 AM
(20-07-2015 06:04 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(20-07-2015 06:03 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Generally, I am fine. However, emotion is very real. I get that. It will be helpful to conclude this round about of deceit that your brother portrays on me.

You have seldom demonstrated bring fine here.

You are an anger ball.
My energy indeed has the potential to go either direction. I focus on good, but will not partake in chaos, even If that means having negative energy when brought out.
Thanks again. I am not mad to be honest. Just want to prove that I am not deceitful to your little brother.
20-07-2015, 06:32 AM
(20-07-2015 06:08 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Just want to prove that I am not deceitful to your little brother.

You've got a funny way of showing it Dodgy

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.