Pretty good Obama campaign video.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-04-2012, 07:01 PM
Pretty good Obama campaign video.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/obama...09923.html

Gotta give his campaign credit. This is a very well made video. If Romney winds up being the nominee I may end up voting for Obama but his signature piece of legislation is what I take the most issue with. And while I hope the Affordable Care Act is overturned I worry that if so it could have a serious impact on his reelection.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2012, 08:25 PM (This post was last modified: 30-04-2012 08:30 PM by Antirepublican.)
RE: Pretty good Obama campaign video.
Its a good video because it showcases all his accomplishments, despite the fact that the republican party has done nothing but try to turn him into a lame duck. The vast majority of republicans don't deserve to hold office after their conduct the last decade. The republicans only objective is to get elected no matter the cost, even if it means tanking the country to make the president look bad. The current republican party is little more than a cancer within our society.
01-05-2012, 08:47 AM
It actually really bothers me that there are so many people that would rather see the president and the country fail than for a liberal economic policy to work.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
01-05-2012, 05:08 PM
The entire republican platform has devolved to slandering the democratic party. If you can criticize the democrats enough, then you won't even need to defend your batshit policies. You become the default winner to any idiot gullible enough to believe you.

The only argument they had against obama is that he hasn't done anything. This video clearly proves otherwise, despite the lame duck policy of the republican party. Thats what makes this a great video.