Preventing Voter Fraud with Voter ID Laws

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-10-2015, 09:17 PM
RE: Preventing Voter Fraud with Voter ID Laws
How about identification card? Is it very hard to get simple ID card?
So, all those poor, poor people who don't have license do they have job? do they have government assistance?
if they do, how do they get government assistance or have job without having any ID card? How is it even possible? I really would like to know.
Mu mother doesn't have driver's license, she got her ID card very easily and it didn't cost a lot.
No ID card - no food stamps. No ID card - no welfare, no medicate.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2015, 09:23 PM
(01-10-2015 09:17 PM)Alla Wrote:  How about identification card? Is it very hard to get simple ID card?
So, all those poor, poor people who don't have license do they have job? do they have government assistance?
if they do, how do they get government assistance or have job without having any ID card? How is it even possible? I really would like to know.
Mu mother doesn't have driver's license, she got her ID card very easily and it didn't cost a lot.

And here you see why Alla is not a conservative, as she supports wasting huge amounts of money just to keep people from voting.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
01-10-2015, 09:32 PM
(01-10-2015 09:23 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(01-10-2015 09:17 PM)Alla Wrote:  How about identification card? Is it very hard to get simple ID card?

And here you see why Alla is not a conservative, as she supports wasting huge amounts of money just to keep people from voting.
I don't believe it is waste of money. I don't believe that wasting of money is conservative thing only. Liberals are also against of waste of money.

So, do you have any answers to my questions?

01-10-2015, 09:32 PM

What happened is the bureaucrats, in order to conform with the budget, decided to close the least used offices for issuing drivers licences. Those just happened to be in predominantly black counties. The democrats then put on their tin foil hats and started shouting "Conspiracy" and "Racism".
01-10-2015, 09:35 PM
(01-10-2015 09:32 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  

What happened is the bureaucrats, in order to conform with the budget, decided to close the least used offices for issuing drivers licences. Those just happened to be in predominantly black counties. The democrats then put on their tin foil hats and started shouting "Conspiracy" and "Racism".
Who is running those counties, Democrats or Republicans? Who makes it harder for black people to have their licenses? who does this to poor black people?

01-10-2015, 09:54 PM
(01-10-2015 09:35 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(01-10-2015 09:32 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  What happened is the bureaucrats, in order to conform with the budget, decided to close the least used offices for issuing drivers licences. Those just happened to be in predominantly black counties. The democrats then put on their tin foil hats and started shouting "Conspiracy" and "Racism".
Who is running those counties, Democrats or Republicans? Who makes it harder for black people to have their licenses? who does this to poor black people?

Happenstance did it to black people. The state is not like the federal government. They have to balance their budgets. When the budget cuts required drivers licenses offices to be closed, the least used ones got closed. It happened that those were in predominantly black counties.

The democrats will obviously cry "racism" because they are demagogues. But the truth is when there was money for extra offices...Black rural counties were given preferential treatment.
01-10-2015, 10:02 PM
(01-10-2015 09:54 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Happenstance did it to black people. The state is not like the federal government. They have to balance their budgets. When the budget cuts required drivers licenses offices to be closed, the least used ones got closed. It happened that those were in predominantly black counties.

The democrats will obviously cry "racism" because they are demagogues. But the truth is when there was money for extra offices...Black rural counties were given preferential treatment.

Facepalm
It was "happenstance" said the delusional liar.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
01-10-2015, 10:12 PM
Who runs(D) or ® those states and counties where minorities can not have ID cards?
it is unacceptable that in the 21st century in the USA someone can not have ID card.
do those people receive government assistance? if yes, how do they get it without ID card?
P.S. slaves don't have ID cards.

01-10-2015, 10:17 PM
(01-10-2015 10:12 PM)Alla Wrote:  Who runs(D) or ® those states and counties where minorities can not have ID cards?
it is unacceptable that in the 21st century in the USA someone can not have ID card.
do those people receive government assistance? if yes, how do they get it without ID card?

How do people buy cigarettes or alchohol without ID cards? People who want ID cards will get them. That is why you don't see Camel Joe upset a few offices which were only manned on a part time basis were closed.
01-10-2015, 10:20 PM
(01-10-2015 10:17 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(01-10-2015 10:12 PM)Alla Wrote:  Who runs(D) or ® those states and counties where minorities can not have ID cards?

How do people buy cigarettes or alchohol without ID cards? People who want ID cards will get them. That is why you don't see Camel Joe upset a few offices which were only manned on a part time basis were closed.

So now, Blowme is equating voting with drinking and smoking. Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out loadLaugh out load

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.