Preventing Voter Fraud with Voter ID Laws

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-10-2015, 10:32 PM
RE: Preventing Voter Fraud with Voter ID Laws
(01-10-2015 10:17 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(01-10-2015 10:12 PM)Alla Wrote:  Who runs(D) or ® those states and counties where minorities can not have ID cards?
it is unacceptable that in the 21st century in the USA someone can not have ID card.
do those people receive government assistance? if yes, how do they get it without ID card?
P.S. slaves don't have ID cards.

How do people buy cigarettes or alchohol without ID cards? People who want ID cards will get them. That is why you don't see Camel Joe upset a few offices which were only manned on a part time basis were closed.

Because sellers have laws and generally the cashier rule legally is, if the person looks over 40, you don't have to card... well it takes a judgement and assessment of a person based on appearance it is deemed fine to judge on age in a circumstance.

So a older person in these voter situations can get their liquor fine but if all they have is their Ralph's Value Card as their sole ID. They won't be allowed to vote. Also this stuff is sold at places with 24HR stores. Many IDs again are only able to be acquired at places under business hours weekdays, luckily sometimes on saturday but not always.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
01-10-2015, 10:38 PM
(01-10-2015 10:20 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(01-10-2015 10:17 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  How do people buy cigarettes or alchohol without ID cards? People who want ID cards will get them. That is why you don't see Camel Joe upset a few offices which were only manned on a part time basis were closed.

So now, Blowme is equating voting with drinking and smoking. Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out loadLaugh out load

I would bet that Louis Lerner and the her democratic cohorts who conspired to use their positions at the IRS to hold up conservative political action did more to hurt voter turnout more than this budget cut.
01-10-2015, 10:43 PM
(01-10-2015 10:32 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(01-10-2015 10:17 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  How do people buy cigarettes or alchohol without ID cards? People who want ID cards will get them. That is why you don't see Camel Joe upset a few offices which were only manned on a part time basis were closed.

Because sellers have laws and generally the cashier rule legally is, if the person looks over 40, you don't have to card... well it takes a judgement and assessment of a person based on appearance it is deemed fine to judge on age in a circumstance.

So a older person in these voter situations can get their liquor fine but if all they have is their Ralph's Value Card as their sole ID. They won't be allowed to vote. Also this stuff is sold at places with 24HR stores. Many IDs again are only able to be acquired at places under business hours weekdays, luckily sometimes on saturday but not always.

Also, you know, buying alcohol or cigarettes is not a Constitutionally protected right... like voting is... so there is that too... Rolleyes

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
01-10-2015, 10:43 PM
(01-10-2015 10:17 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(01-10-2015 10:12 PM)Alla Wrote:  Who runs(D) or ® those states and counties where minorities can not have ID cards?
it is unacceptable that in the 21st century in the USA someone can not have ID card.
do those people receive government assistance? if yes, how do they get it without ID card?
P.S. slaves don't have ID cards.

How do people buy cigarettes or alchohol without ID cards? People who want ID cards will get them. That is why you don't see Camel Joe upset a few offices which were only manned on a part time basis were closed.
I agree that those who want to get ID cards will get them.
So, are you telling me that some poor black people who don't have ID cards in the USA in the 21 st century get government assistance/food stamps without any ID card? how is this possible?

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
01-10-2015, 10:45 PM
(01-10-2015 10:38 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(01-10-2015 10:20 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  So now, Blowme is equating voting with drinking and smoking. Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out loadLaugh out load

I would bet that Louis Lerner and the her democratic cohorts who conspired to use their positions at the IRS to hold up conservative political action did more to hurt voter turnout more than this budget cut.

Louis is a boy name, genius. Her name was Lois, not Louis. (Are you going to forgive me for calling you a genius ? I bet no one else here will ? Laugh out load )

The point is irrelevant. You brain fires randomly, and somehow you need to post it. You completely lack and critical thinking ability. And we noticed you evaded answering the question about your false analogy.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
01-10-2015, 10:47 PM
(01-10-2015 10:38 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(01-10-2015 10:20 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  So now, Blowme is equating voting with drinking and smoking. Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out loadLaugh out load

Oh! She didn't want to talk. What does she hide from taxpayers?

01-10-2015, 10:47 PM
(01-10-2015 10:43 PM)Alla Wrote:  
I agree that those who want to get ID cards will get them.
So, are you telling me that some poor black people who don't have ID cards in the USA in the 21 st century get government assistance/food stamps without any ID card? how is this possible?

"any" might not be the case. Might have an ID that doesn't qualify for voting. Which is why it's silly a NRA Card(which by testimony of a person here and via pictures) has less information often than a College ID which have pictures unlike the NRA card, can count.

Plus, if you live in an urban environment and have no reason for a Drivers Licence you may work or go to school and have no "state id" because you don't need to go out of the way to get that or pay for it. So no, you are sometimes left with no ID qualifying for voting checkup.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
01-10-2015, 10:49 PM
(01-10-2015 10:45 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(01-10-2015 10:38 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I would bet that Louis Lerner and the her democratic cohorts who conspired to use their positions at the IRS to hold up conservative political action did more to hurt voter turnout more than this budget cut.

Louis is a boy name, genius. Her name was Lois, not Louis. (Are you going to forgive me for calling you a genius ? I bet no one else here will ? Laugh out load )

The point is irrelevant. You brain fires randomly, and somehow you need to post it. You completely lack and critical thinking ability. And we noticed you evaded answering the question about your false analogy.
who cares what her name is?

01-10-2015, 10:54 PM
(01-10-2015 10:47 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  "any" might not be the case. Might have an ID that doesn't qualify for voting. Which is why it's silly a NRA Card(which by testimony of a person here and via pictures) has less information often than a College ID which have pictures unlike the NRA card, can count.
I know about NRA Card, I have one myself. I agree no NRA cards should be counted as ID.
(01-10-2015 10:47 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Plus, if you live in an urban environment and have no reason for a Drivers Licence you may work or go to school and have no "state id" because you don't need to go out of the way to get that or pay for it. So no, you are sometimes left with no ID qualifying for voting checkup.
If I want to become a student they won't ask me for ID card?

01-10-2015, 10:56 PM
Do poor people get government assistance? If they do, they have ID cards.