Pride and Hubris

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-09-2013, 11:00 AM (This post was last modified: 29-09-2013 11:42 AM by absols.)
RE: Pride and Hubris
and another point that prove the evil u r, is what i explained clearly what i meant by evil being noisy, in the fact that evil never admit the existence of any other unless u possess it as a living, so all to u is one always ur life sight of anything u look at

while me it is clear how far to mean myself right i have to speak of everything rights in absolute terms that u think being ur business, and i must speak of everyone rights abuse by evil and shit livings, so like any other right living who is forced to not only worse reality but also to right ways that burry him alive

im not an exception as i lived my life the same, like if anyother normal being would b forced to my situation of being it would sound shouting more, forced to get away from being, words are nothing and u r there to make it worse then hell too

evil ways is what deform after ruining totally the reality of right beings, n bring some heads like urs to rule over the poor thing, while stepping on to confirm its hell to not b himself, happy to know that powers can do everything, so the difference between positive living condition and hell other one, is nothing but the pleasure the shit living is getting and pains that the right one is forced to
while shit are the one running to talk to ones stepped on to enjoy that superiority getting for free live, and enjoy applying words to reversed situations as if it is the normal fact

piece of shit how weak from what they are enslaved giving must speak out, as if it is not enough that they are in pains, or as if u speak bc of u and not bc of ur constant health and freedom

puting values down is what guarantee u a positive life, as u wont have to consider objective values existing rights to mean urself superiority, when u can force values down and have a god that give u all to see of what they can give, so u get urself life incomes of freedom n now he is teaching u how to get powers too
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-09-2013, 12:20 PM
So you are pro communism?

I still can't figure out if you believe in a god or not.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
29-09-2013, 12:40 PM (This post was last modified: 29-09-2013 12:51 PM by absols.)
of course gods exist, i keep repeating that everywhere that evil is gods, god as a concept is evil opposition to truth known being none
subject is free existence beings when conscious beings, so any being conscious reality is someone that act for its freedom right positive life
which prove that god is evil creation

u r shit as if it is not obvious that u mean to create a god for decor, and another u hide for real powers, while u get waht u want in being fake

being fake is what suit u, that what allow u to dare speak like that, as if any miserable being is equal to rich other when all is invented fake by powers over out

fuck u, i really hate ur head it is too much evil living will

anything or anyone is only its obvious fact, existence is being constant, the fact speaks for itself

u cant delete truth, rich u r are positive free pleasures, u must loose all ur life and that cant happen but if gods loose all their lives

abused rights are truly miserable horror show,

powers are meant to replace truth on the ground

but no power can replace freedom fact while it is the only existence truth of anything and particularly anyone

ur joys are real and our misery are real, fuck u gods suit u, not us at all
29-09-2013, 01:06 PM
Ok, I start thinking that when you say "u", you don't actually mean the person you are talking to, but more like a general "one" as in: if one does this, that happens.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
29-09-2013, 01:50 PM
(29-09-2013 05:59 AM)excubitor Wrote:  There is no indication that they were raped. In fact we know from other passages that they were married and the men were committed to care for them.

So you're saying these women wanted their men and children killed so they could just take up with the people who destroyed them?

You're saying they wanted this?

You're saying it wss ok because they were cared for and 'married' the men?

You're saying from the beginnig when these righteous men of god, laid these women down, splayed their legs open and entered them -- they (the women) wanted it? It wasn't rape?!

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
29-09-2013, 02:06 PM (This post was last modified: 29-09-2013 02:11 PM by absols.)
this is the coran law, rape the woman and marry her so she become ur thing and if she refuse kill her
coran is clear about it, a woman cannot refuse a man will to make sex with her

that is why it is always her fault, so it is up to her to not go out and hide herself if she has to go out

it would b always her fault, bc man are given all the rights there to rape women if they want them

and women are for men sex, they cant refuse a man nor do they can refuse sex even once
29-09-2013, 02:40 PM

(29-09-2013 01:50 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  You're saying from the beginnig when these righteous men of god, laid these women down, splayed their legs open and entered them -- they (the women) wanted it? It wasn't rape?!

When you give it a second thought, it was actually similar to the "choice" that we are given in regards to salvation.
You're "free" to accept God (or in this case, his "godly" men), or you die... or are tortured... whatever. Drinking Beverage
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Philosoraptor's post
29-09-2013, 03:26 PM
good observation, man in the image of god
what a hell for any victim meant there
[+] 1 user Likes absols's post
29-09-2013, 11:24 PM
(29-09-2013 01:50 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(29-09-2013 05:59 AM)excubitor Wrote:  There is no indication that they were raped. In fact we know from other passages that they were married and the men were committed to care for them.

So you're saying these women wanted their men and children killed so they could just take up with the people who destroyed them?

You're saying they wanted this?

You're saying it wss ok because they were cared for and 'married' the men?

You're saying from the beginnig when these righteous men of god, laid these women down, splayed their legs open and entered them -- they (the women) wanted it? It wasn't rape?!

I'm not sure which is scarier; excubitor's complete lack of holding a rational thought to it's conclusion, or his apparent total lack of empathy.

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
29-09-2013, 11:39 PM
(29-09-2013 05:59 AM)excubitor Wrote:  Its a pretty horrible story. I am not going to deny that God commanded the genocide of the Canaanites. The reasons were similar to the flood. The terrible wickedness of mankind was the cause of their destruction in the flood. The terrible wickedness of the Canaanites was the cause of God's command to destroy the Canaanites. God originally did not intend for the Israelites to have to kill the Canaanites by their own hand he originally intended to destroy them through other means. I forget why he decided to command the Israelites to destroy them. Anyway we have to understand the historical perspective. In those days and in most of history, men went to war for the spoils. They raped pillaged, plundered. That was the way all of our ancestors behaved.

God however commanded the Israelites to NOT rape, not plunder the cities or keep anything of value, not even the animals. God wanted total destruction of that civilisation. This was too much for the Israelites of course who decided to keep all of these things as spoils of war. Moses, as a concession allowed them to keep only the female virgins. There is no indication that they were raped. In fact we know from other passages that they were married and the men were committed to care for them.

The ever quotable Hitchens, in reply to Al Sharpton in a debate:

"Now here's the question: you say these texts are misused, I say that they are not. The Old Testament says or does not say that Abraham was doing a noble thing by offering to sacrifice his son to prove himself loyal to God or to the voices he was hearing in his head? It says that was a noble thing for him to do, he was rewarded for it by a great posterity and a great long life. Offering to murder his son because of hearing voices in his head. This is not moral teaching to me. Is it not the case that the Old Testament says that the Amalekites must all be destroyed down to the last child, every one among them, leave not one? Yes, it does say that. Bishop of Landaff in a debate with Thomas Paine said, "Well, when it says keep the women," as Paine had pointed out, he said, "I'm sure God din't mean just to keep them for immoral purposes." Well what does the Bishop of Landaff know about this? Kill all the men, kill all the children, and keep the virgins. I think I know what they had in mind. I don't think it's moral teaching. "