Pride and Hubris

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-10-2013, 05:52 AM
RE: Pride and Hubris
(01-10-2013 04:30 AM)excubitor Wrote:  For gross crudity and almost unbelievable insult you will be ignored from here on out.
Again, this post was another example of the extreme debasement of people who take on the atheistic non-belief system. They say that beasts are their ancestors and so little by little they become beasts like their ancestors.

Sure. I'll take credit for being the result of 40 millions years of evolutionary success. You can claim credit for being the divine creation of a genocidal maniac that supposedly killed the entire world with a flood and murdered his own son to placate himself...

The sad part is, you think what you said was an insult. Laughat

[Image: qce9oP7.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2013, 05:53 AM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2013 06:37 AM by EvolutionKills.)
RE: Pride and Hubris
(01-10-2013 04:37 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I put Evolution Kills on my ignore list a while ago. The guy is a dick.

[Image: P3313-I-cant-hear-you-from-how-awesome-I..._68501.jpg]

I can't imagine where he got that impression, I am clearly a paragon of civil discourse. Drinking Beverage

/sarcasm

I've never put anyone on ignore or down-repped anybody. Guess we can't all handle the heat.

[Image: qce9oP7.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply