Priest chased boy down street after abuse

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-08-2012, 07:08 AM
Priest chased boy down street after abuse
Meanwhile in Woodburn:

Quote:Police: Woodburn priest chased boy down street after abuse

It was close to midnight Sunday when Woodburn resident James Curths saw the 12-year-old boy running down the street toward him. Curths said the child, panting and out of breath, begged for help, telling him a man was chasing him.

Moments later, a man rounded the corner wearing only underwear. He stood a short distance away, trying to wave the boy over as Curths and his sister-in-law prepared to drive the boy to relatives.

"He was staring at us," said Heather Rodriguez, 28, Curths' sister-in-law, who was also outside. "Then he stood there with his hands on his hips like, 'You're really not going to give him to me?'"

Rodriguez and Curths, 35, told the man they were calling the police. Only then, they said, did the man jog away.

Full story: http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northw...hased.html

I'm glad I'm not a catholic anymore.

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-08-2012, 07:18 AM
RE: Priest chased boy down street after abuse
Apparently that episcopate isn't yet bankrupt enough.
Find all posts by this user
17-08-2012, 07:27 AM
Not a problem. His god will forgive him.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
17-08-2012, 08:54 AM
Finally a story where the victim gets out right away and tells someone, saving many others from a similar fate. This kid is my hero. He should get a free-ride scholarship at Penn State.
[+] 3 users Like Jeff's post
17-08-2012, 10:29 AM (This post was last modified: 17-08-2012 12:33 PM by kim.)
Well, that was pathetic.

All this mentally ill guy could say was, "I am very sorry; I made a mistake."; "I didn't mean to hurt the child."; and "I am just one who serves in the church, and I have sinned; don't stop believing in the church."

Don't stop believing in the church. - as if he is still in control of the situation. Arrogant piece of fucking shit. I have next to zero tolerance for pedophiles. Oh - I could have gathered my shit together and mustered up some empathy for the fucker ... until he added that last little commandment.

The fact that he drove, not from the scene of the crime, but from the scene of being caught, is evidence the church has taught him well. I, I, I, pity, mercy, then... lay down the law; damage control. In so many ways, it's always about control.

"Don't stop believing in the church". Because what's more important, here? Surely not a child. Dodgy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 7 users Like kim's post
17-08-2012, 11:58 AM
That's outrageous! But I do wonder how people within that church will react...
17-08-2012, 02:40 PM
(17-08-2012 11:58 AM)BennyTheAwesome Wrote:  That's outrageous! But I do wonder how people within that church will react...

Some will blame the child for making the priest/tempting the priest do it probably. Others will ask their children if it happened to them and probably all-but stop going (at least for a while).
[+] 1 user Likes elemts's post
17-08-2012, 06:43 PM
(17-08-2012 02:40 PM)elemts Wrote:  
(17-08-2012 11:58 AM)BennyTheAwesome Wrote:  That's outrageous! But I do wonder how people within that church will react...

Some will blame the child for making the priest/tempting the priest do it probably.

Most probably, I'd say.

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-08-2012, 11:16 PM

(17-08-2012 06:43 PM)KVron Wrote:  
(17-08-2012 02:40 PM)elemts Wrote:  Some will blame the child for making the priest/tempting the priest do it probably.

Most probably, I'd say.

Probably led in prayer by that galactically stupid Missourri senator-candidate who believes raped women don't even need an abortion, so should legally be denied one...
Quote this message in a reply
22-08-2012, 07:40 AM
(17-08-2012 07:08 AM)KVron Wrote:  I'm glad I'm not a catholic anymore.

Me and you both.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab