Priest chased boy down street after abuse

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-08-2012, 07:44 AM
RE: Priest chased boy down street after abuse
(17-08-2012 02:40 PM)elemts Wrote:  
(17-08-2012 11:58 AM)BennyTheAwesome Wrote:  That's outrageous! But I do wonder how people within that church will react...

Some will blame the child for making the priest/tempting the priest do it probably.

Yeah, they always seem to try and blame the kid for being so sexy. Tongue

If I saw a man in his underwear chasing a kid I would jump the cunt... or I'd just kick him right in the nuts.

[Image: opforum1.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-08-2012, 07:47 PM

(22-08-2012 07:44 AM)frankiej Wrote:  If I saw a man in his underwear chasing a kid I would jump the cunt... or I'd just kick him right in the nuts.

Kicking him in the nuts would constitute assault and may be considered disproportionate violence by a capricious judge. So I wouldn't risk that, if I were you.
Hey, it might be a dad chasing his son who just nicked the keys to the Vette to go joy-riding when (he thought) his dad was in the shower. You don't know what's going on! Don't jump to conclusions.
However, if a guy in his briefs chasing a boy still had his pastoral collar around his neck you could have a point! Big Grin

What you can do is make a citizen's arrest, pin the guy down, immobilize him without damaging him, call the cops, hand him over, and make a statement. To practice your interview skills and get your story straight for when all the stations come calling, later that day...

I reserve the kicking-in-the-nuts-routine for Our Father, the Lord God Yaweh. Up there the judge has no jurisdiction... Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
23-08-2012, 04:48 AM
I just don't get it... Why didn't that guy that was BBQing (James Curths) run after the priest and beat his ass senseless? There is no way that a kid would hide behind me in fear and that I would let the man run away. After I would catch him, we would have a conversation, something along these lines:

What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' niggers, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass.

Evil_monster

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
23-08-2012, 05:04 AM

(23-08-2012 04:48 AM)Filox Wrote:  I just don't get it... Why didn't that guy that was BBQing (James Curths) run after the priest and beat his ass senseless? There is no way that a kid would hide behind me in fear and that I would let the man run away. After I would catch him, we would have a conversation, something along these lines:

What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' niggers, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass.

Evil_monster

Wow! Tough words!
You sound like a bro from the hood, or a biker from the wrong side of the tracks.
I'm scared already...
23-08-2012, 05:13 AM
I only hope you recognized the quote...Or else I would really sound crazy.

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
23-08-2012, 06:06 AM
(22-08-2012 07:47 PM)The Governor Wrote:  
(22-08-2012 07:44 AM)frankiej Wrote:  If I saw a man in his underwear chasing a kid I would jump the cunt... or I'd just kick him right in the nuts.

Kicking him in the nuts would constitute assault and may be considered disproportionate violence by a capricious judge. So I wouldn't risk that, if I were you.

I really don't care. I would rather act and regret it later than not act at all and risk have a child traumatised.

If I got charged with assault I would pay the fine and then be done with it.

23-08-2012, 10:46 AM

(23-08-2012 06:06 AM)frankiej Wrote:  If I got charged with assault I would pay the fine and then be done with it.

FYI: a serious assault can't be settled with a mere fine, my friend. Assault gets you well deserved hard jailtime. So if you kick that priest's butt you had better prepare for daily butt abuse as well during your sentence.

Hey, you may even discover you like it! Big Grin
23-08-2012, 10:48 AM
(23-08-2012 10:46 AM)The Governor Wrote:  
(23-08-2012 06:06 AM)frankiej Wrote:  If I got charged with assault I would pay the fine and then be done with it.

FYI: a serious assault can't be settled with a mere fine, my friend. Assault gets you well deserved hard jailtime. So if you kick that priest's butt you had better prepare for daily butt abuse as well during your sentence.

Hey, you may even grow to like it! Big Grin

A kick in the balls would never get you jail time over here, man. Assaults hardly ever end in doing time here, especially if it a first offence.

23-08-2012, 10:52 AM
(17-08-2012 08:54 AM)Jeff Wrote:  Finally a story where the victim gets out right away and tells someone, saving many others from a similar fate. This kid is my hero. He should get a free-ride scholarship at Penn State.

Not fucking funny!

History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a
free civil government. This marks the lowest grade of ignorance, of which their
political as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their
own purpose. ~ Thomas Jefferson
23-08-2012, 11:51 AM

(17-08-2012 08:54 AM)Jeff Wrote:  Finally a story where the victim gets out right away and tells someone, saving many others from a similar fate. This kid is my hero. He should get a free-ride scholarship at Penn State.

The kid is no 'hero', Jeff. The kid is a victim! Don't confuse the two. A hero is someone who willfully runs considerable risk to him/herself, which he did not have to do, in order to help/save someone else from harm. This boy never consciously chose to be abused/raped, or to run away 'to save many others'. It simply happened to him. He ran away in an involuntary reflex to save himself. Nobody else. So he's no 'hero'!

And since he is not a hero he doesn't deserve, say, a free scholarship at the taxpayer's expense. He isn't 'helped' by making him different from the other kids. Quite the contrary. What he does need is counseling! To learn to deal with this episode. Or else he might turn into a child abuser himself, later (which is a common occurrence).

FYI: this is a hero! A real hero! And it's not even a person, or a mammal either. Nor does he get or expect a reward for his trouble. That is a hero!