Priest chased boy down street after abuse

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-08-2012, 11:54 AM
RE: Priest chased boy down street after abuse
Seriously .... what is with Catholic priests and little boys? Is is some requirement to get into the church or somthing?

Seems like everytime you hear of some child getting sexually abused the church is involved... "don't stop believing in the church" *spits* fuck the church!

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-08-2012, 12:11 PM

(23-08-2012 11:54 AM)ddrew Wrote:  Seriously .... what is with Catholic priests and little boys? Is is some requirement to get into the church or somthing?

Seems like everytime you hear of some child getting sexually abused the church is involved... "don't stop believing in the church" *spits* fuck the church!

Don't get suckered into thinking other 'churches' – or other types of organisations – don't have this 'problem'. They all do. The RC church is just the first to get caught (after 1,700 fucking years!).
And don't think it is only 'men' doing it, either! As we speak a national inquiry is going on in my country* looking into abuse of children by RC females – nuns, etc. – and currently hundreds of horrific stories are already emerging!

*after another national study concluded that between 20,000 and 100,000 boys (most conservative estimates) were abused by RC 'males' since WWII.
We are waiting for the accountable RC church leaders to be prosecuted in a court of law.
Quote this message in a reply
23-08-2012, 07:57 PM
(23-08-2012 11:54 AM)ddrew Wrote:  Seriously .... what is with Catholic priests and little boys? Is is some requirement to get into the church or somthing?

Priests' sexual abstinence might be the cause... me thinks.

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-08-2012, 02:35 AM
Governor, did I understand correctly, you are saying that you would be able do see a half-naked older man chasing a freaked out, scared kid and you would do nothing? You would let him go, call the police and then what? Pray for them to catch him before he does anything else to anyone?

So, are you a paedophile, a priest or just have no emotions at all?

Tongue

I think we all understand why are you saying what you are saying, but in a situation like that to stay calm and think about some law? I do not think I would be able to do that, my first reaction would be to protect the child and that would include securing the prisoner for transport until the cops arrive.

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
24-08-2012, 08:08 AM

(24-08-2012 02:35 AM)Filox Wrote:  Governor, did I understand correctly, you are saying that you would be able do see a half-naked older man chasing a freaked out, scared kid and you would do nothing? You would let him go, call the police and then what? Pray for them to catch him before he does anything else to anyone?

So, are you a paedophile, a priest or just have no emotions at all?

Big words from someone who clearly does not understand correctly because he does not read. I.o.w. from someone who is barking up the wrong tree:

Quote:What you can do is make a citizen's arrest, pin the guy down, immobilize him without damaging him, call the cops, hand him over, and make a statement. To practice your interview skills and get your story straight for when all the stations come calling, later that day...

And now the question is: are you big enough to admit you were wrong, that you accused me falsely, and to apologise?
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes The Governor's post
27-08-2012, 01:22 AM
Sure I am. My emotions can sometimes run wild, which is pretty normal in a situation like this.

I apologize for accusing you falsely. You are right, must pay more attention to details.

As for my first post, I hope you realise that was a quote from Pulp Fiction, not something I said? Because that does make a bit of a difference, right?

But you are new here, stay a while and you will get used to my asshole-type of bashing...

Peace.

Cool

-Hunter S. Thompson
28-08-2012, 01:22 AM
Ha - Filox - I knew it was from Pulp Fiction... no one gets medieval on anyone's ass like Ving Rhames. Thumbsup

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
28-08-2012, 02:14 AM
(23-08-2012 11:51 AM)The Governor Wrote:  The kid is no 'hero', Jeff. The kid is a victim! Don't confuse the two. A hero is someone who willfully runs considerable risk to him/herself, which he did not have to do, in order to help/save someone else from harm.

I agree that he's a victim and also a (my) hero. Many (most?) victims of sexual abuse stay quiet for years, due to fear of something. By getting out right away he overcame that fear and saved others. Seems to fit your definition pretty well.

(23-08-2012 11:51 AM)The Governor Wrote:  He ran away in an involuntary reflex to save himself. Nobody else. So he's no 'hero'!

I don't have the details on how involuntary it was, but I think an act can be heroic even if it also benefits the hero. How do you feel about pilot Sully Sullenberger, landing his plane in the Hudson River and saving all aboard (also himself). Was his act heroic, in your book?

(23-08-2012 11:51 AM)The Governor Wrote:  And since he is not a hero he doesn't deserve, say, a free scholarship at the taxpayer's expense.

I was thinking that the expense would come from Penn State's endowment, not taxpayers, which seemed fitting given the recent discovery of their sex abuse cover-up.

(23-08-2012 11:51 AM)The Governor Wrote:  He isn't 'helped' by making him different from the other kids. Quite the contrary. What he does need is counseling! To learn to deal with this episode. Or else he might turn into a child abuser himself, later (which is a common occurrence).

I agree that he'll probably need counseling, but he'll also need an education, so again, my idea of giving him one, courtesy of Penn. State.
28-08-2012, 02:20 AM
(28-08-2012 01:22 AM)kim Wrote:  Ha - Filox - I knew it was from Pulp Fiction... no one gets medieval on anyone's ass like Ving Rhames. Thumbsup

Yeah, I had a feeling everybody will recognize it. And it appears that I have to draw it out. Some strange people...

Mmmm! Goddamn, Jimmie! This is some serious gourmet shit! Usually, me and Vince would be happy with some freeze-dried Taster's Choice right, but he springs this serious GOURMET shit on us! What flavor is this?

I don't need you to tell me how fucking good my coffee is, okay? I'm the one who buys it. I know how good it is. When Bonnie goes shopping she buys SHIT. I buy the gourmet expensive stuff because when I drink it I want to taste it. But you know what's on my mind right now? It AIN'T the coffee in my kitchen, it's the dead nigger in my garage.

Big Grin

-Hunter S. Thompson