Priest killer...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-05-2012, 12:16 AM
RE: Priest killer...
(24-05-2012 12:12 AM)Filox Wrote:  If all the priests were like him, I'd be a raging Catholic. Pure and simple. We'd all be riding bikes and praying to Jesus, while listening to hard rock and training martial arts.

Anyway, do you see how alcohol is killing people? If he was stoned, he wouldn't get his head bashed against the floor and wall. He also wouldn't have killed that cute dog a few years earlier.

I hope that the priest will go free, but the Church has already fired him, so there is no way he will get his job back, he did kill a man after all.

I will inform you how things develop when new info arises.
Yes, please do Thumbsup

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-05-2012, 12:35 AM
Oh, yeah, I only forgot to mention that the priest was calling himself the Robin Hood. Trying to help the poor, defend the people from the government and all that Robin Hood stuff...

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
25-05-2012, 06:03 PM
Good article . I know Don Ivica. He is very different,doesn't drink, upfront, and kinda cool guy to be around with. Looking at the photo he let his hair grow Wink , I prefer him with short hair and he is a few kilos heavier. Crap what happened. He will be ok. He will deal with it once this is over, he will do what he always has done, seek solace in the chasms of his mind.
[+] 1 user Likes blue's post
05-06-2012, 02:47 PM
Hy.

I'm from a place near Banici (3 kilometres), where this incidend has happened. I know this priest personaly and I can tell u all the detailes.
That guy came to his house at 3 a.m. and smashed his door. Priest was in his house with his cousion and her 5 y old son, sleeping. That guy (with some others) has killed his dog 5-6-7 months ago with a lot of bullets and left it at priests garden. They didint like that priest cause he is not an asshole like they all are.
That guy is really great and he had no choice. In another case, that guy would probably harm his cousin, and killed the priest, so...
[+] 1 user Likes Me123's post
20-07-2012, 05:02 AM
After all the witnesses have been questioned, the judge has let the priest prepare his defence outside of jail. The priest was in jail all this time, because they feared he might influence the witnesses, but now it is safe to let him out until the trial is over. I don't know how do your courts work, but here the judge can do that, let someone go until the trial is over, so if he is convicted he goes back to jail. The person has to report to a police station regularly, must not leave state, maybe even town, but he does not need to pay any bail and he does not need to stay in prison until he is found guilty. If he is found guilty.

You will have to wait for a long time until the sentence is finally passed, our courts are ridiculously slow...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson