Primary School Head Phones God (UK)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-03-2015, 05:59 AM
RE: Primary School Head Phones God (UK)
Primary Schools in the UK are worse than High Schools for this sort of abuse. I'm in constant oppositional mode with my daughter's Principal.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2015, 08:58 AM
(15-03-2015 12:46 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(15-03-2015 12:01 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  UK has pretty good phone coverage if it can reach heaven. Must be a high phone bill though to have intergalactic calling. Wonder if God texts too. Consider

A friend of mine gets texts from god each day. Facepalm

let me guess gods number is 8 glasses of vodka, 5 of bourbon, 2 whisky, 1 stupid story book
28-08-2015, 09:21 AM
At my daughter's (state) secondary school the headmaster was the only teacher prepared to take "religious education" - none of the other teachers wanted to know.

My daughter came back home one day with the news that he'd been banging on about "natural evils", which apparently are things like earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, floods etc. Now she was mystified by this as in geography classes these had been quite correctly described and discussed as natural processes linked to geological and/or meteorological phenomena. She also did an "A" Level in Critical Thinking and so saw that the whole concept of "natural evils" was absolute bollocks.

I agreed with her wholeheartedly.

Another reason for keeping religion out of schools.
[+] 1 user Likes Silly Deity's post