Prime minister Morawiecki diplomatic blunders in Germany.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-02-2018, 03:50 AM
Prime minister Morawiecki diplomatic blunders in Germany.
During his visit in Germany PM Morawiecki yet again showed himself as a clown. First he spoke about dream of re-christianizing Europe and this time he claimed that there was no Poland in 1968* (that is during the height of antisemitic hysteria, resulting in many Jews leaving Polish People Republic). He also spoke of Jewish perpetrators and to put cherry on top visited graves of Polish fighters who collaborated with Nazi Germany during World War II just hours after aforementioned remark.

People commemorated by Morawiecki in addition to collaborating sometimes were killing members of Home Army (AK) and wanted to built "Great Catholic Poland".

Gotta say that amount of PM idiocy is astounding. Not that I expected something better from him give this re-christianization crap, but still.

*Article in Polish.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
19-02-2018, 06:10 AM
RE: Prime minister Morawiecki diplomatic blunders in Germany.
Yeah, that was pretty much the most stupid stunt he could possibly pull off. Laugh out load
I really cant believe he was that stupid. Facepalm

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
19-02-2018, 06:19 AM
RE: Prime minister Morawiecki diplomatic blunders in Germany.
(19-02-2018 06:10 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Yeah, that was pretty much the most stupid stunt he could possibly pull off. Laugh out load
I really cant believe he was that stupid. Facepalm

He may very well be stupid but I see this as another action in creating alternatively factual narration - first we have bill creating alternative reality then we have Poland that wasn't Poland but communist colony of USSR. Obviously current situation can't be compared to '68 cause now it is free Poland and then it was not-Poland.

It's obvious ploy. Stupid too but it may work on idiots back home and as we know: if something is stupid and works it ain't stupid.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post