Prince was talented but he was also a wacky ass JW

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-04-2016, 03:11 PM
Prince was talented but he was also a wacky ass JW
I swear, what the hell is wrong with some people. I mean, Prince and his JW beliefs, never voting, believing in the Illuminati ( 7:22 in the video ) and chemtrails???? Wow. Hobo

(For some reason Dick Gregory's insanity is stuck in the middle of the video. Blink )

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
26-04-2016, 03:45 PM
RE: Prince was talented but he was also a wacky ass JW
ugggggh. every time I hear someone say dumb shit like he's saying, it just reminds me hard core of all the time's I've said something stupid, then realized later what I said was so stupid. Am I the only one that has this problem? It's like, I hate looking at cringeworthy embarrassing shit.
[+] 1 user Likes Mittens Deluxe's post
26-04-2016, 04:00 PM
Mittens you're gonna be OK. This is some of the medicine you have to take Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
26-04-2016, 05:02 PM
Prince was crazy, but he paid musicians if ever he sampled their music. For example, The Headhunters. He paid them handsomely. Most who have sampled their work have never paid a cent. Then claim to have been ripped off by the business.

"You don't want to practice, you claim to have been ripped off. So don't rip us off! Pay us."
Mike Clark.
The Headhunters.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
26-04-2016, 05:07 PM
I've seen him in interviews and he's talking along and he seems pretty sane, then suddenly something comes out of his brain that's just nuts. It must be the JW brain taking over and smothering any and all logic.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
26-04-2016, 06:30 PM
I thought he jumped the shark with the whole "unpronounceable symbol" bullshit..........

And I didn't think he was that great before it...............

Candyassed kid music, as far as I's concerned....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
26-04-2016, 06:49 PM
(26-04-2016 03:45 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  Am I the only one that has this problem? It's like, I hate looking at cringeworthy embarrassing shit.

It depends. I can watch almost anything, but for some reason, whenever a John Stewart, or Stephen Colbert, type gives someone an interview, and the person getting interviewed not only says stupid shit, but is obviously oblivious to the fact that the person asking questions is fuckin with them? Watching that is like listening to nails across a chalk board. The interviews Bill Maher gave those preachers, in Religulous, I had to fast forward! Hobo
Laugh out load

26-04-2016, 06:56 PM
I wasn't a Prince fan, I actually barely knew anything about his work and career and I've been learning a lot lately because of his death. He may have believed wacky shit but so do a lot of people, he was just famous and ended up talking about it on TV. I think being an atheist for so long and having to hear people talking about "God answers prayers" and "Jesus will be coming back soon." so much I'm just desensitized to bullshit at this point. I had to grow up with a dad who was into conspiracy theories and had to hear about chem trails and Illuminati, Free Mason plots, it's not new to me but I have to say Prince did not seem like a JW. I thought they were more prudish but he did seem like a real rebel and didn't get into it until later in life so it's not surprising he had his own way of going about it.

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
26-04-2016, 07:10 PM
I've gone through a few non research based health food phases and still base much of my fitness routine on what could best be described as bro science.

'Murican Canadian
26-04-2016, 07:27 PM

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post