Princess Dianas recent autopsy....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-11-2013, 05:09 PM
RE: Princess Dianas recent autopsy....
(17-11-2013 04:51 PM)I and I Wrote:  I get shit notated what the topic is about.

What if........people didn't take shit (especially a joke) so seriously?

A joke??? Pisses people off?

Nobody is pissed off about the joke. I actually thought it was kinda funny. The way that you presented the joke is what is offensive. The way that you present yourself is offensive. You seem to thrive off of pissing people off. Why is that?

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-11-2013, 05:12 PM
(17-11-2013 05:09 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(17-11-2013 04:51 PM)I and I Wrote:  I get shit notated what the topic is about.

What if........people didn't take shit (especially a joke) so seriously?

A joke??? Pisses people off?

Nobody is pissed off about the joke. I actually thought it was kinda funny. The way that you presented the joke is what is offensive. The way that you present yourself is offensive. You seem to thrive off of pissing people off. Why is that?

"The way in presented the joke"

How would you like it presented? I didn't know there was an offensive joke thread here. I'm fact, I am honestly totally shocked that there is any kind of joke thread here at all.
17-11-2013, 05:18 PM
(17-11-2013 05:12 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(17-11-2013 05:09 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Nobody is pissed off about the joke. I actually thought it was kinda funny. The way that you presented the joke is what is offensive. The way that you present yourself is offensive. You seem to thrive off of pissing people off. Why is that?

How would you like it presented? I didn't know there was an offensive joke thread here. I'm fact, I am honestly totally shocked that there is any kind of joke thread here at all.

Well, you could have looked into it, it's posted on quite frequently. Or if you really needed to post something offensive, you could have started your own offensive joke thread. Well, I guess you kinda did, just not with any tact. I dunno, but you didn't answer my question. You seem to thrive off of pissing people off. Why is that?

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
17-11-2013, 05:31 PM
(17-11-2013 05:12 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(17-11-2013 05:09 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Nobody is pissed off about the joke. I actually thought it was kinda funny. The way that you presented the joke is what is offensive. The way that you present yourself is offensive. You seem to thrive off of pissing people off. Why is that?

Bullshit. You've posted in it before.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
17-11-2013, 05:56 PM
I said I was surprised that there was an offensive jokes thread here....

Think about that one.
17-11-2013, 05:58 PM
(17-11-2013 05:18 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(17-11-2013 05:12 PM)I and I Wrote:  "The way in presented the joke"

Well, you could have looked into it, it's posted on quite frequently. Or if you really needed to post something offensive, you could have started your own offensive joke thread. Well, I guess you kinda did, just not with any tact. I dunno, but you didn't answer my question. You seem to thrive off of pissing people off. Why is that?

I do thrive on seeing people pretending to be pissed off for a stupid reason like a joke.
17-11-2013, 06:00 PM
(17-11-2013 05:12 PM)I and I Wrote:  I didn't know there was an offensive joke thread here. I'm fact, I am honestly totally shocked that there is any kind of joke thread here at all.

~ Umberto Eco
17-11-2013, 06:02 PM
(17-11-2013 06:00 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(17-11-2013 05:12 PM)I and I Wrote:  I didn't know there was an offensive joke thread here. I'm fact, I am honestly totally shocked that there is any kind of joke thread here at all.

Edit: BOOM!

~ Umberto Eco
17-11-2013, 06:03 PM
(17-11-2013 05:58 PM)I and I Wrote:  I do thrive on seeing people pretending to be pissed off for a stupid reason like a joke.

So you concede that all of your threads are jokes?

~ Umberto Eco
17-11-2013, 06:06 PM
(17-11-2013 05:31 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(17-11-2013 05:12 PM)I and I Wrote:  "The way in presented the joke"

Bullshit. You've posted in it before.

He can't help his poor memory, Chas; you shouldn't make fun.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post