Principal of christian school thanks god for a flood that got him a new school.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-05-2011, 05:00 PM

Principal of christian school thanks god for a flood that got him a new school.

I posted this on my blog this morning and thought I'd share.

This religious nut ignores the fact the 23 people died in this flood but hey, he got a new gym! Sickening.
Quote this message in a reply
25-05-2011, 05:54 PM

RE: Principal of christian school thanks god for a flood that got him a new school.
It's a matter of how Christians think.

1. The floods delivered the saved to heaven and the damned where they deserved to go.

2. Christianity is a fascist, selfish cult ideology, dependent upon slave mentalities and those willing to commit to self-deprecating values in order to feel set aside and apart from the rest of humanity, as anointed children of god and Jesus.

3. When their god drowned the whole world because the victims deserved it as the damned, under god's judgment, one can't be surprised when an idiot like that Principle claims all things happen for god's glory, when what happens also happens to give his pride a new school in which to shine his depraved indifference to the human suffering that it cost to make god's will on his exclusive behalf, come to pass.

4. And finally, they don't actually think. They simply obey! Thinking will send them to hell. The Bible says it, they believe it and that's that.

4.0 This video is just further proof why it's good to be atheist. Big Grin
25-05-2011, 07:00 PM

RE: Principal of christian school thanks god for a flood that got him a new school.
Well put Gassy. Well put!
25-05-2011, 07:42 PM

Thank you. Smile I give you permission to quote me. Tongue Ahhhhh!
10-10-2011, 04:27 PM
The video is down. They don't like being caught on tape.

Christianity has to be seen as a mental disease

Christians see the loss of life as an act of god therefore a good thing.
Killing is ethical if god does it because god is the basis of all ethics and morals
Aids is a good thing because it punishes the wicked homosexual
Stem cell research is bad because it "may" use discarded embryos
Mother Teresa called condoms infanticide because they stopped a potential life from forming.
The poor should give their last dime to the church, which is filthy stinking rich.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply