Prison Chaplain quotes homophobic Bible verses and loses job

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-03-2016, 02:49 AM
Prison Chaplain quotes homophobic Bible verses and loses job
Glad to see that at least one court in the UK regards the bible as an utterly hateful homophobic tract.

A prison chapel minister who preached that homosexuals, thieves and sodomites would not enter the Kingdom of Heaven, to prisoners, has lost his claim for unfair dismissal.

The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike
Excreta Tauri Sapientam Fulgeat (The excrement of the bull causes wisdom to flee)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Silly Deity's post
15-03-2016, 02:53 AM
RE: Prison Chaplain quotes homophobic Bible verses and loses job
GREAT!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
15-03-2016, 03:35 AM
Funny how they put it in quotes Tongue

Quote:Prison minister who quoted ‘homophobic’ verses loses jobs claim

They've got another link on the page:
Quote:Worker ‘severely’ injured after 20-metre fall from phone mast.
He was just a big baby I guess?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
15-03-2016, 04:02 AM
(15-03-2016 02:49 AM)Silly Deity Wrote:  Glad to see that at least one court in the UK regards the bible as an utterly hateful homophobic tract.

A prison chapel minister who preached that homosexuals, thieves and sodomites would not enter the Kingdom of Heaven, to prisoners, has lost his claim for unfair dismissal.

But christards love, understand, forgive and accept everyone - don't they?

- Ah, I see, except if you are gay, or a fornicator, or a drunk, or a thief, or a coveter, or a reviler, or an extortioner, or ...

So god won't have anyone who's been to prison in 'his kingdom' and the vicar goes and tells the prisoners this and he expects to keep his job.

Didn't the vicar see a problem here?

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 2 users Like god has no twitter account's post
15-03-2016, 04:26 AM
(15-03-2016 04:02 AM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  But christards love, understand, forgive and accept everyone - don't they?

- Ah, I see, except if you are gay, or a fornicator, or a drunk, or a thief, or a coveter, or a reviler, or an extortioner, or ...

So god won't have anyone who's been to prison in 'his kingdom' and the vicar goes and tells the prisoners this and he expects to keep his job.

Strange isn't it? All those people who do dreadful things, including priestly kiddie-fiddlers are apparently going to get into heaven through "grace" and the acceptance of Jebus...............but..............according to this guy God has a problem with gays etc.

The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike
Excreta Tauri Sapientam Fulgeat (The excrement of the bull causes wisdom to flee)
15-03-2016, 04:37 AM
(15-03-2016 04:26 AM)Silly Deity Wrote:  
(15-03-2016 04:02 AM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  But christards love, understand, forgive and accept everyone - don't they?

Strange isn't it? All those people who do dreadful things, including priestly kiddie-fiddlers are apparently going to get into heaven through "grace" and the acceptance of Jebus...............but..............according to this guy God has a problem with gays etc.

Yes it is strange but that's the vagaries of christardology I guess. Hence the saying 'Ours is not to reason why'.

I'm amazed that Man swallowed the christarology shit for so long. Still, atheism is coming to a church near you in the not-too-distant ....

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
15-03-2016, 05:01 AM
(15-03-2016 04:37 AM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  
(15-03-2016 04:26 AM)Silly Deity Wrote:  Strange isn't it? All those people who do dreadful things, including priestly kiddie-fiddlers are apparently going to get into heaven through "grace" and the acceptance of Jebus...............but..............according to this guy God has a problem with gays etc.

Yes it is strange but that's the vagaries of christardology I guess. Hence the saying 'Ours is not to reason why'.

I'm amazed that Man swallowed the christarology shit for so long. Still, atheism is coming to a church near you in the not-too-distant ....

Got raptured before he...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.