Privacy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-01-2015, 06:48 PM
Privacy
The Evangelical neighbor found out I was in hospital and despite my requests to not mention me in church, she does. I live alone a bit isolated with a hill in the driveway. This means an intruder/thief wouldn't be seen from the main road. It's no one else's business that I am in hospital or on vacation. Any ideas on how to get her to quit blabbing? To her she's doing good by having everyone pray for me. That a load...if it worked why did I have to go to hospital. I can't make her see that.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-01-2015, 06:55 PM
RE: Privacy
I don't know how to get her to stop but I hope you are well soon.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
18-01-2015, 07:04 PM
Thank you. I'm home on an overnight pass but have to return. She plans on coming at about noon to pray for me. I think I'll take my ipad and hide in the shower room. Noon is when lunch is served and she snitches food off my tray.
18-01-2015, 07:04 PM
(18-01-2015 06:48 PM)Takelababy Wrote:  The Evangelical neighbor found out I was in hospital and despite my requests to not mention me in church, she does. I live alone a bit isolated with a hill in the driveway. This means an intruder/thief wouldn't be seen from the main road. It's no one else's business that I am in hospital or on vacation. Any ideas on how to get her to quit blabbing? To her she's doing good by having everyone pray for me. That a load...if it worked why did I have to go to hospital. I can't make her see that.

I suggest you tell her in no uncertain terms not to do that, that she is violating your privacy and if your house is broken into you will sue her.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
18-01-2015, 07:13 PM
(18-01-2015 07:04 PM)Takelababy Wrote:  Thank you. I'm home on an overnight pass but have to return. She plans on coming at about noon to pray for me. I think I'll take my ipad and hide in the shower room. Noon is when lunch is served and she snitches food off my tray.

While at the hospital - leave orders for her not to be allowed in your room. You have that right.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
18-01-2015, 07:16 PM
What Chas said.
She is obviously too dense for subtlety to work.
Might as well be rude, she is.
Hope you feel better soon.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
18-01-2015, 07:22 PM
What Anjele said.
Just tell the nurse you don't want any visitors, unless you invite them.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
18-01-2015, 09:14 PM
The phrase "fuck off" usually works.
[+] 3 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
23-01-2015, 09:44 PM
I'm not about to use the f word to someone who's now 84. After I'd returned to the hospital a few days I knew they were coming so I pulled the curtain wall to wall and snuggled down in bed as tho to sleep. Son of a bitch if he didn't open the curtain and place a "creepy card" on my bedside table, inches from my nose. Later I asked the nurse if a fully pulled curtain is to assure privacy? She said it was but that she will talk with them the next time she sees them. What really pissed me off was that just barely minutes before I'd changed my clothes. The gal in the next bed was shocked that the guy went thro the pulled curtain. Altho I'd stipulated NO VISITORS, it's not enforced. I asked why not a sign NO VISITORS for bed 2? The nurse said they could do that but didn't.
24-01-2015, 01:24 AM
Ask her to also pray for the security team and their vicious attack dogs who are looking after your house while you're away.

Smile