Private Message from AbdelZ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-01-2012, 01:01 PM
RE: Private Message from AbdelZ?
(09-01-2012 11:41 AM)Starcrash Wrote:  If he got suspended, I don't think there's any benefit to trampling his reputation - especially since he can't defend himself. In my humble opinion, we let sleeping dogs lie.

He is now banned after making threatening remarks to certain members.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
09-01-2012, 05:43 PM
(09-01-2012 09:50 AM)Jackrabbit Wrote:  Serious note: I see a lot of veiled threats and not so veiled ones, i think someone should contact the FBI
he might be speaking out of rage and mindless insults and threats but not taking them seriously
could lead to innocent people being hurt even if he cannot find any of us, he might take his rage out
on random passersby or foreigners. This is clearly an unbalanced person and i refer you to all the past terrorist attacks
made by people of similar mentality.

Someone please contact the FBI about this person

Do we even know if he lives in the US?
09-01-2012, 06:36 PM
interpol

"Yeah, good idea. Make them buy your invisible apple. Insist that they do. Market it properly and don't stop until they pay for it." -Malleus
09-01-2012, 08:10 PM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2012 08:45 PM by GirlyMan.)
(09-01-2012 09:50 AM)Jackrabbit Wrote:  Someone please contact the FBI about this person

(09-01-2012 10:01 AM)Denicio Wrote:  I was thinking the same thing. How they gonna find some whacko on the internet?
I suppose they have ways.

This is a terrible idea with very little thought behind it and reeks of religious bigotry to me. If I reported every Christian on the Internet who has threatened me with physical violence I'd be on the FBI watch list as a quack to be ignored. You gonna report him just 'cause he's a Muslim and you're afraid of him going all Jihad on everybody? This reeks of religious bigotry to me. Think dude actually has some serious things to say, but he's proven that he just don't yet know how to deal with or respond to vulgarity combined with reason. That's his deficiency, not mine. If he's as smart as he thinks he is, he's already working on that.

(09-01-2012 10:58 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Unfortunatly his IP address varies massivly, he clearly uses a proxy so i don't think theres much we could report.

Well duh. Dude's not stupid.

(09-01-2012 10:58 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  You are right though, the guys deluded enough to do something stupid like attempt to carry out his threats.

Sorry my fellow Scotsman friend, but that also smells like religious bigotry to me. GirlyMan keeps his Mossbergs locked and loaded for the crazy fucking Christians, I foresee no Muslims in shotgun-close proximity.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
09-01-2012, 09:21 PM
Riligious biggotry my ass, its not like we unjustly threw his ass in jail or stoned him in a public square for apostacy or blasphemy,
he made some threats, and were calling him on it, making threats is a serious issue and shouldnt be taken lightly.
as far as im concerned he shouldnt make threats if he doesnt expect to be taken seriously on them,
he might be not serious then again he might be even if its not on us personally he might move to hurt "western ignorant facist filthy human trash people"
Its up to the FBI to assess the threat and see if this clown is to be taking seriously or not.
Also making threats with violence is a legal crime in some countries.

"Yeah, good idea. Make them buy your invisible apple. Insist that they do. Market it properly and don't stop until they pay for it." -Malleus
09-01-2012, 09:57 PM
(09-01-2012 09:21 PM)Jackrabbit Wrote:  Riligious biggotry my ass, its not like we unjustly threw his ass in jail or stoned him in a public square for apostacy or blasphemy,

Reporting someone to the FBI, DHS, or any other Government organization is a serious allegation. I don't see how any of AbdelZ's posts rise to anywhere near that occasion.

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
09-01-2012, 10:38 PM
I'm pretty much with Girly on this. The guy was lunatic, but let he who isn't, cast ... you know the test of the nursery rhyme.
Thing is; we should be responsible enough to handle such situations. I think the mods (Lucradis) are prudent and professional - I'm satisfied with the action taken. I'm not comfortable bringing the Man into our little secular hamlet. Undecided

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
09-01-2012, 10:40 PM
he was just reported for making threats, repeated threats of violence.
and there are various instances where people made good on
their internet threats (including cyber crimes/hacking involving personal information)
or tried to do so to some scary extents. not necessarily actually inflict,
but enough to affect the sense of security of a person.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaYvhblaIAM
Its one thing to be critical of someones music or musical direction as it were, its completely different
to resort to threats of violence, that is the definition of terrorism, trying to achieve something through intimidation and violence.

anyway its already been done, feel free to agree to disagree i guess.

[+] 2 users Like Jackrabbit's post
09-01-2012, 10:55 PM
(09-01-2012 10:40 PM)Jackrabbit Wrote:  he was just reported for making threats, repeated threats of violence.
their internet threats (including cyber crimes/hacking involving personal information)
Its one thing to be critical of someones music or musical direction as it were, its completely different
to resort to threats of violence, that is the definition of terrorism, trying to achieve something through intimidation and violence.

And now the FBI and DHS know JackRabbit. ... Not a problem ...

09-01-2012, 10:58 PM
(09-01-2012 10:55 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(09-01-2012 10:40 PM)Jackrabbit Wrote:  he was just reported for making threats, repeated threats of violence.

And now the FBI and DHS know JackRabbit. ... Not a problem ...

No, he borrowed your identity.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post