Pro ISIS magazine bombed in Turkey

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-03-2015, 07:01 PM
RE: Pro ISIS magazine bombed in Turkey
(26-03-2015 06:57 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(26-03-2015 06:54 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Every country has the leadership and laws that it`s people deserve.

Recent revolutions in dictatorships have proven that.

The North Koreans, too? Consider

I would say the North Koreans, Eritreans, Turkmen and Uzbeks are an exception.

But otherwise, the Saudis for example have no excuse.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2015, 07:04 PM
(26-03-2015 06:57 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(26-03-2015 06:54 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Every country has the leadership and laws that it`s people deserve.

The North Koreans, too? Consider

Of course, Chas. He just said every country.

And if some people are unfortunate enough to be born in a poor country under a totalitarian dictator, why, then, they obviously deserve it, so long as there hasn't been a successful revolution, apparently.

Excuse me while I throw up in my mouth a little.
No, wait, I'm good. I mean, I'm sure it's just a coincidence that it's only those far-away people who look different - or, God forbid, believe differently! EUGH! - who deserve the lives they were born into. Why, anything else might actually require me to give thought to the human condition!

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
26-03-2015, 07:05 PM
(26-03-2015 07:01 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  
(26-03-2015 06:57 PM)Chas Wrote:  The North Koreans, too? Consider

I would say the North Koreans, Eritreans, Turkmen and Uzbeks are an exception.

Remind me again why protesters in Syria, Bahrain, or Saudi Arabia being shot in the street as they marched makes them somehow deserve their fate?

I think I lost track of your justification somewhere along the line. Sorry!

26-03-2015, 07:13 PM
(26-03-2015 07:05 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(26-03-2015 07:01 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  I would say the North Koreans, Eritreans, Turkmen and Uzbeks are an exception.

Remind me again why protesters in Syria, Bahrain, or Saudi Arabia being shot in the street as they marched makes them somehow deserve their fate?

Yabut, you deserve Stephen Harper. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
26-03-2015, 07:15 PM
(26-03-2015 07:05 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(26-03-2015 07:01 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  I would say the North Koreans, Eritreans, Turkmen and Uzbeks are an exception.

Because in Syria it devolved into a proxy war between Iran and Saudi Arabia that has nothing to do with the initial revolution.
In Bahrain the crack down and protests also became part of that proxy war and have less to do with creating a free society than with replacing a suni theocracy with a shia theocracy.
In Saudi Arabia only few peoples went out to protest and those were mainly shia.

I am not saying they deserve their fate. I am saying they are not what people think them to be.

Now my turn. Remind me of what happend with democracy in Egypt and Yemen after 2011?

26-03-2015, 07:15 PM
(26-03-2015 02:24 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  http://edition.cnn.com/2015/03/26/europe...index.html

Quote:In an interview with CNN in October, the magazine's chief editor, Ali Osman Zor, mounted a spirited defense of the ultra-violent jihadi group ISIS.

Zor is a self-described "Islamic revolutionary" and member of a group called the Great Eastern Islamic Raiders' Front who has served prison time in Turkey for terrorism convictions.

Zor said he supported ISIS' violent methods, arguing they were a natural response to what he claimed were decades of Western imperialism in the Middle East, as well as Kurdish and Shi'ite Muslim persecution of Sunni Muslims in Iraq.

1 dead 3 wounded, including the fucker quoted.

I hope they spend the rest of their pathetic lives limbless and having to be fed through plastic tubes.

I have to admit that part of me wants to cheer, but the other, more contemplative part of me, sees the action as only blind vengeance. The targets were non-combatants--writers who have a right to express their opinions. I remember the reaction to the murders at Charlie Hebdo (also non-combatant writers). The perpetrators were satirized as screaming, "Look out, he might have a pen!"

The primary MO of ISIS (and Boko Haram, also) is to indiscriminately kill innocent non-combatants. It is hypocritical for us to support using the same tactics.

I have watched a few of the videos of the U.S. supportive air strikes against ISIS and I feel legitimately justified in cheering at the enemy combatants' quick demise.

If we believe absurdities, we shall commit atrocities.--Voltaire.

"To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." --Thomas Paine.
26-03-2015, 07:20 PM
(26-03-2015 07:13 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(26-03-2015 07:05 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Remind me again why protesters in Syria, Bahrain, or Saudi Arabia being shot in the street as they marched makes them somehow deserve their fate?

Yabut, you deserve Stephen Harper. Yes

What a horrible thing to say. Nobody deserves that!
[+] 1 user Likes Drunkin Druid's post
26-03-2015, 07:22 PM
(26-03-2015 07:15 PM)666wannabe Wrote:  
(26-03-2015 02:24 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  http://edition.cnn.com/2015/03/26/europe...index.html

1 dead 3 wounded, including the fucker quoted.

I hope they spend the rest of their pathetic lives limbless and having to be fed through plastic tubes.

I have to admit that part of me wants to cheer, but the other, more contemplative part of me, sees the action as only blind vengeance. The targets were non-combatants--writers who have a right to express their opinions. I remember the reaction to the murders at Charlie Hebdo (also non-combatant writers). The perpetrators were satirized as screaming, "Look out, he might have a pen!"

The primary MO of ISIS (and Boko Haram, also) is to indiscriminately kill innocent non-combatants. It is hypocritical for us to support using the same tactics.

I have watched a few of the videos of the U.S. supportive air strikes against ISIS and I feel legitimately justified in cheering at the enemy combatants' quick demise.

Drinking Beverage

I would never support the an attack on freedom of speech in a country that actualy has freedom of speech.

There is no freedom of speech in the middle east.

Usualy down there, the guy with the bigger gun wins the argument.

26-03-2015, 07:31 PM
(26-03-2015 07:22 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  
(26-03-2015 07:15 PM)666wannabe Wrote:  I have to admit that part of me wants to cheer, but the other, more contemplative part of me, sees the action as only blind vengeance. The targets were non-combatants--writers who have a right to express their opinions. I remember the reaction to the murders at Charlie Hebdo (also non-combatant writers). The perpetrators were satirized as screaming, "Look out, he might have a pen!"

Drinking Beverage

I would never support the an attack on freedom of speech in a country that actualy has freedom of speech.

There is no freedom of speech in the middle east.

Usualy down there, the guy with the bigger gun wins the argument.
That's fucked up man..
26-03-2015, 07:33 PM
(26-03-2015 07:15 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  I am not saying they deserve their fate.

Are... are you for serious?

Let's review:
(26-03-2015 07:15 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  I am not saying they deserve their fate.

Dodgy

Well, that was a quick turnaround.

[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post