22-11-2016, 08:39 PM
Pro Israel or Pro Palestine?
Just taking a little poll.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-11-2016, 08:42 PM
RE: Pro Israel or Pro Palestine?
pro human

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
22-11-2016, 08:43 PM
(22-11-2016 08:42 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  pro human

Ah No fence sitters! I didn't put a middle ground on this for a reason, I wanted to see what people would vote if they had to choose between one or the other.

I myself wish that they could find some common ground, form a single nation, but that would muddle the purpose of the poll because well... most people would choose that option I believe.
22-11-2016, 08:49 PM
(22-11-2016 08:43 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  I myself wish that they could find some common ground, form a single nation, but that would muddle the purpose of the poll because well... most people would choose that option I believe.

Except for Palestinians and Israelis it seems.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
22-11-2016, 08:53 PM
(22-11-2016 08:49 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(22-11-2016 08:43 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  I myself wish that they could find some common ground, form a single nation, but that would muddle the purpose of the poll because well... most people would choose that option I believe.

Except for Palestinians and Israelis it seems.

Well... I'm sure some of them would... they are seemingly in the minority however.
22-11-2016, 08:57 PM
(22-11-2016 08:53 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(22-11-2016 08:49 PM)pablo Wrote:  Except for Palestinians and Israelis it seems.

Well... I'm sure some of them would... they are seemingly in the minority however.

First you didn't want to "muddle" the poll with "fence sitters", now you're saying it would be inaccurate without counting them.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
22-11-2016, 08:59 PM
(22-11-2016 08:57 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(22-11-2016 08:53 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Well... I'm sure some of them would... they are seemingly in the minority however.

First you didn't want to "muddle" the poll with "fence sitters", now you're saying it would be inaccurate without counting them.

That would need a separate poll specifically for Israelis and Palestinians.
22-11-2016, 09:00 PM
Israeli law is inherently more secular, and their support more strategically advantageous. Supporting Israel is therefore more relevant to what I'd like to see as our long term goals.

Unfortunately everyone's gotta get all emotional about it and convince themselves that one or the other holds the moral high ground Hobo

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
22-11-2016, 09:13 PM
(22-11-2016 09:00 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Israeli law is inherently more secular, and their support more strategically advantageous. Supporting Israel is therefore more relevant to what I'd like to see as our long term goals.

Unfortunately everyone's gotta get all emotional about it and convince themselves that one or the other holds the moral high ground Hobo

Advantageous to whomm? Idk who our is or what the long term goals of that are either.

Also I am not sure it's defined a secular but conflict driven and hated region opposed to a potential period of more internal radical vs contemporary main religious strides.

That's like does a really secular college town have a benefit or contrast in the reaction of a deeply religious large community.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
22-11-2016, 09:18 PM
[Image: sockpuppet_zps7e30invy.jpg]

You gonna get banned Heywood.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 2 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post