Pro-Lifers

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-10-2011, 04:21 PM
RE: Pro-Lifers
This my sig on my DA account
Quote:ME:ಠ_ಠ...
If you don't like abortion, why don't you offer to carry it the goddamn parasite? Simples.
Big Grin

[Image: boston-terrier-gets-scared.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2011, 04:47 PM
(05-10-2011 04:21 PM)tazmin98 Wrote:  This my sig on my DA account
Quote:ME:ಠ_ಠ...
If you don't like abortion, why don't you offer to carry it the goddamn parasite? Simples.
Big Grin

I don't particularly like to call a human offspring "parasite", first because it's an incorrect term, biologically speaking, second because we have all started life that way and I for one don't appreciate to be called a parasite.
Nevertheless the general concept stands: people who are against abortion should man up and start adopting unwanted children, or pay money for feeding and raising these children, or else they should shut up.

English is not my first language. If you think I am being mean, ask me. It could be just a wording problem.
05-10-2011, 04:54 PM

(05-10-2011 04:47 PM)sy2502 Wrote:  people who are against abortion should man up and start adopting unwanted children...

I adopted two, 30 years ago, a brother and a sister, at age 5 and 6. They are now both happy and healthy adults.

...and I am pro-choice, advocating education for responsible sex and birth control.

Once my adopted daughter asked (at the age of 16): "what would you do if I got pregnant?"

Our answer: "We would give you hell and then help you raise the baby".

What else can a sane person say?
Quote this message in a reply
10-10-2011, 07:13 PM
(05-10-2011 04:54 PM)Zatamon Wrote:  Once my adopted daughter asked (at the age of 16): "what would you do if I got pregnant?"

Our answer: "We would give you hell and then help you raise the baby".

What else can a sane person say?

Same thing me and my wife said to our daughter at the same age (hint to parents: when they ask that, they're already fucking).

But I added, "I ain't feeding the fucking father, he's gonna have to earn his own keep."

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
10-10-2011, 07:52 PM
I don't care too much either way, as I'm a guy, but I think it should definitely be a last resort. What about guys rights though? Equal participation in "the act" but if the woman wants the baby and the guy doesn't, the guy is still roped into paying for and/or taking care of it. Not much you can do if it's a result of condom failure or something. Just thinking... Not sure there's any reasonable solution to that issue....

Better without God, and happier too.