Pro-Rape Meet Canceled After Women’s Boxing Club Threatens to Show Up

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-02-2016, 10:39 PM
RE: Pro-Rape Meet Canceled After Women’s Boxing Club Threatens to Show Up
(04-02-2016 10:36 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(04-02-2016 10:33 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  ITT: Blatant falsehoods and glorifying violence when its against a group we don't like.

Realism though.

Fucking lol...

Sorry for my denseness but please explain, I don't understand your post.

Nor I. Huh

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2016, 10:41 PM
(04-02-2016 10:33 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  ITT: Blatant falsehoods and glorifying violence when its against a group we don't like.

Realism though.

Fucking lol...

Blatant falsehoods? You mean the bit where the ringleader is pro-rape on private property isn't his actual opinion?

Plus being in favor of ironic violence against a group of assholes who are, in principle, in favor of violating women's bodily autonomy to have sex with them against their wishes? I would just as soon that nobody violated anybody, but when the group is 'pro-rape', I find it hard to not laugh with others who are 'pro-punch-you-in-your-pro-rape-face'. But no, I'm sure we're the assholes. Rolleyes

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
04-02-2016, 10:41 PM
(04-02-2016 10:36 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  

Realism though.

Fucking lol...

Sorry for my denseness but please explain, I don't understand your post.
Look at my posts on Earmuffs thread about RoK. Can't link on PS4.

They are not pro-rape.

Also being victimised was the outcome they wanted.
[+] 1 user Likes Gilgamesh's post
04-02-2016, 10:57 PM
(04-02-2016 10:41 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(04-02-2016 10:36 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  Sorry for my denseness but please explain, I don't understand your post.
Look at my posts on Earmuffs thread about RoK. Can't link on PS4.

They are not pro-rape.

Also being victimised was the outcome they wanted.

Actually, I've been on their site and yes they are. He advocates getting women drunk or using drugs so they are incapable of giving consent or unable to resist coercion. That is rape. I have been to their site and read many of their posts. They clearly advocate for this kind of behavior and gloat on it.

Not sure what you mean by "Also being victimized was the outcome they wanted."

The Roosh group people were not being victimized, there was no threat of violence to them. The boxing team was showing up in gloves to make a show of strong women because the Roosh group people threatened to take pics of any women who showed up and vilify them on the net later. The women want to express an image of strong confident women.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 6 users Like Heatheness's post
04-02-2016, 11:28 PM
I'm wondering why when women want to walk around wearing boxing gloves, Gilligan calls it "violence", but when men want to rape women, he doesn't bat a lash.

Double-standard much, Gilly?
[+] 8 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
05-02-2016, 01:59 PM
Evelyn Beatrice Hall illlustrated Voltaire's beliefs with this sentence: "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it". The top comment of the linked article has this: "Trained pugilists threatening to attend is a covert threat of violence".

There's the point. Challenge and counter Roosh V.'s opinion if you want to, but if you try to silence it, don't be surprised when you're called the aggressor.
05-02-2016, 02:16 PM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2016 02:19 PM by Szuchow.)
(05-02-2016 01:59 PM)Naridar Wrote:  Evelyn Beatrice Hall illlustrated Voltaire's beliefs with this sentence: "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it". The top comment of the linked article has this: "Trained pugilists threatening to attend is a covert threat of violence".

There's the point. Challenge and counter Roosh V.'s opinion if you want to, but if you try to silence it, don't be surprised when you're called the aggressor.

There are few sentences with which I disagree more - I see no value in defending right of racist or neo-nazi to speak. I care not for freedom which is used only to oppress.

If I got it right the guy is pro rape so it isn't the kind of man with which one should converse. Also it is he who proposes aggression by supporting rape so he only reaps what he sow. Though not really as such gathering may have nothing to do with violence but rather be about projecting confident image.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
05-02-2016, 02:20 PM
(05-02-2016 02:16 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(05-02-2016 01:59 PM)Naridar Wrote:  Evelyn Beatrice Hall illlustrated Voltaire's beliefs with this sentence: "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it". The top comment of the linked article has this: "Trained pugilists threatening to attend is a covert threat of violence".

There are few sentences with which I disagree more - I see no value in defending right of racist or neo-nazi to speak. I care not for freedom which is used only to oppress.

If I got it right the guy is pro rape so it isn't the kind of man with which one should converse. Also it is he who proposes aggression by supporting rape so he only reaps what he sow. Actions have consequences and being rape apologist can mean shit beaten out of one (which I don't support but neither I feel shred of sympathy for eventual victim).

Publically advocating criminal activity is generally not considered protected speech. So there's that.

The ostensible "meet-up" was never going to happen anyway. Pure media trolling.

... this is my signature!
[+] 5 users Like cjlr's post
05-02-2016, 02:28 PM
I read yesterday about a similar meeting in Sydney this Saturday (today). WTF????

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
05-02-2016, 02:36 PM
(05-02-2016 02:20 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Publically advocating criminal activity is generally not considered protected speech. So there's that.

I didn't have law in mind when I wrote the post. It was a more followup to Voltaire words.

(05-02-2016 02:20 PM)cjlr Wrote:  The ostensible "meet-up" was never going to happen anyway. Pure media trolling.

Possible. I don't know, but it gladdens my heart that idea was met with opposition.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post