Pro-Rape Meet Canceled After Women’s Boxing Club Threatens to Show Up

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-02-2016, 02:37 PM
RE: Pro-Rape Meet Canceled After Women’s Boxing Club Threatens to Show Up
I mean they could have just punched roosh v. Seriously like even if he cancels it just punch him.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2016, 03:34 PM
(04-02-2016 10:33 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  ITT: Blatant falsehoods and glorifying violence when its against a group we don't like.

Realism though.

Fucking lol...

Don't worry: you can probably resell your tickets to that Broadway show, even if you have to cancel the trip to New York 'cause of those uppity femmes.

Whiner.
[+] 2 users Like julep's post
05-02-2016, 05:50 PM
(04-02-2016 10:33 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  ITT: Blatant falsehoods and glorifying violence when its against a group we don't like.

Realism though.

Fucking lol...

You a member?
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
05-02-2016, 09:25 PM
UPDATE:

Roosh hired a bodyguard because he says he's gotten threats. Here's the kicker...
he lives with his mom in her basement. Who'd have guessed that!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-this.html

Facepalm

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 3 users Like Heatheness's post
06-02-2016, 05:37 PM
What a freakin' joke! I wonder if he has to ask mommy for permission to leave the house?
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
06-02-2016, 07:27 PM
I heard about this guy just this week and am appalled at the crap he's spouting. But as I thought, this weapons-grade f*cktard is just an attention-seeker. Freedom of speech is one thing, but what he is advocating is illegal. I wish he could be chucked in prison for a while, he'd probably get some attention in there! ShockingBlink

The other thing people don't realise about science which differentiates it from religion is that, the most exciting thing about being a scientist is not knowing and being wrong. Because that means there is a lot left to learn.

"Cosmic Connections" by Lawrence Krauss
[+] 1 user Likes Fie's post
06-02-2016, 07:29 PM
Freedom of assembly, even when youre a group of fuckwits. They shouldnt be threatened with violence.

That being said, im personally glad it worked. LOL
06-02-2016, 07:37 PM
(06-02-2016 07:29 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Freedom of assembly, even when youre a group of fuckwits. They shouldnt be threatened with violence.

That being said, im personally glad it worked. LOL

They weren't threatened with violence. They threatened any women who showed up to be photograph and then have their photos shopped and vilify them online the next day. So the women in the boxing club decided they would show up in their suits and gloves so that any pics they took would be of strong women unafraid of their threats.

The boxing club never threatened their presence at the meet up.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 3 users Like Heatheness's post
07-02-2016, 12:02 PM
From what I can read, the meeting for those pro-rape apologist was supposed to be in Toronto. In Canada, it's illegal to invite people to commit criminal actions against your fellow citizens in such a fashion. We call that hate speech and while it's rather difficult to acuse someone of that crime, Roosh and his cronies are meeting all the prerequisites. I suspect he cancelled the meeting after he realised that the only thing needed to jail him would be someone pressing charges. Then again, since he was accused of rape threat in Montreal a few months ago he is currently under investigation and will probably face justice soon unless the POE law saves his ass.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
[+] 1 user Likes epronovost's post