Pro rape blogger rallies

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-02-2016, 02:17 PM
Pro rape blogger rallies
Not sure if this guy is for real or not but, apparently there is suppose to be meetings held soon around the world on pro rape because of this blogger. 2 locations are in my county and it has made the news locally.

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/f...t-meeting/
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2016, 03:54 PM
RE: Pro rape blogger rallies
From what I have read this irrelevant pig is for real. There is a local petition doing the rounds here.
03-02-2016, 04:12 PM
It's idiotic and disgusting even if this indeed is satire as author claims. I don't understand the point of it I must say, if this is supposed to be some strange form of protest then it's simply stupid.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
03-02-2016, 05:26 PM
A fucking arsehole fuck is what he is. Relishing in all the publicity. Supposed to be a meeting here in Ireland, in a small town just outside Dublin. They have to gather outside the local courthouse, which will have the usual lowlife scum outside waiting for their court cases. If any of them turn up they'll have the shite kicked out of them. The password to identify each other is something like, " can you tell where the pet shop is?" I just hope some innocent chap isn't actually looking for the local pet shop on the day, and asks some scumbag outside the courthouse for directions.Tongue

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 5 users Like Marozz's post
03-02-2016, 05:29 PM
Search bar or even just looking at the first couple of threads to avoid double-up on threads about the same topic you should do.

[Image: oscar.png]
03-02-2016, 05:33 PM
(03-02-2016 05:29 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Search bar or even just looking at the first couple of threads to avoid double-up on threads about the same topic you should do.

I have problems with the search bar from my phone, which is where I do most of my browsing from. That and I'm kind of lazy. Remove post as needed.
03-02-2016, 05:42 PM
I think it's fine to have separate threads on the same subject. Some people may not want to participate in the environment of one thread but still want to address the subject.

But it's up to the mods to decide if they will be combined or not. I'm sure they'll decide soon, one way or another.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]