Pro tip: When colonizing a country, don't give the natives a treaty.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-09-2012, 09:56 AM
RE: Pro tip: When colonizing a country, don't give the natives a treaty.
I agree with Filox........ Muffs should be able to say what he wants (he has been here long enough for us to know his writing style/personality) as he feels it is something very important to him.

Racism unfortunatly works both ways...... resentment and hatred build up from generation to generation and most people are simply racist not because they have been actually been affected/hurt/mistreated directly and personally themselves to warrant such hatred...... more like Racism is TAUGHT to the vast majority..... from people who havent spent time with other classes of people..... who have no direct knowledge themselves but tend to listen to others and not make up their own minds.

The very fact that they are discussing who owns the wind and the water makes both parties fucking stupid in my eyes...... both sides are trying to claim something that we all share...... and they are trying to profit from it.

Also people who try to make claim to a country are also fucking stupid in my eyes...... you have absoloutley no say in where you are born in this world.... some people may cry "tradition" but they can all fuck off caus we live in the present, not the past and its only the "good" traditions that are celebrated and all the bad "traditions" that can involve murder are convieniently forgotten about.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
07-09-2012, 10:06 AM
(07-09-2012 08:36 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(06-09-2012 08:27 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Everything always has a price anyway. Man hours for example.
At the very least death is free. Angel

... unless you believe in heaven and / or hell. Freedom is not part of that deal.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
07-09-2012, 10:45 AM
(07-09-2012 09:56 AM)bemore Wrote:  I agree with Filox........ Muffs should be able to say what he wants (he has been here long enough for us to know his writing style/personality) as he feels it is something very important to him.

Racism unfortunatly works both ways...... resentment and hatred build up from generation to generation and most people are simply racist not because they have been actually been affected/hurt/mistreated directly and personally themselves to warrant such hatred...... more like Racism is TAUGHT to the vast majority..... from people who havent spent time with other classes of people..... who have no direct knowledge themselves but tend to listen to others and not make up their own minds.

The very fact that they are discussing who owns the wind and the water makes both parties fucking stupid in my eyes...... both sides are trying to claim something that we all share...... and they are trying to profit from it.

Also people who try to make claim to a country are also fucking stupid in my eyes...... you have absoloutley no say in where you are born in this world.... some people may cry "tradition" but they can all fuck off caus we live in the present, not the past and its only the "good" traditions that are celebrated and all the bad "traditions" that can involve murder are convieniently forgotten about.

He should be free to say what he wants to say and likewise we are free to call him on his ignorant, hate speech. It really has no place in our world anymore, not that it ever should have to begin with. It's an archaic form of hatred of those who are different, and Muffs, you need to get over yourself and join the human race. Drinking Beverage

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 4 users Like Erxomai's post
07-09-2012, 11:10 AM
(07-09-2012 10:45 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  He should be free to say what he wants to say and likewise we are free to call him on his ignorant, hate speech. It really has no place in our world anymore, not that it ever should have to begin with. It's an archaic form of hatred of those who are different, and Muffs, you need to get over yourself and join the human race. Drinking Beverage

^ This. Muffs, it might seem innocuous to you and who the hell are we to tell you what to say and all that... but really... racism has a long history and there's some very ugly stuff which you're maybe not aware of but people who read your posts *are*. It's not just about what you mean, it's about what comes across to your audience. *And*, if everyone "tells it like it is" and all that macho shit... then we will *never change the thinking*.

I'ma go hug a tree now Smile
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
07-09-2012, 08:46 PM
Quote:As much as ears post might sound racist, I kinda appreciate when people say what they mean. You can't always hide behind moral and never say anything that might sound racist, just because it is not OK. Then you are a hypocrite and a real asshole. Yes, people sometimes have something against certain groups of people. You say it is all racism, I say it is a difference in views. Perception people, perception. I read this post, I found some racist statements, but I do not characterize them as racist, I characterize them as angry and normal. It is time for people to start using this "freedom of speech" shit...

Precisely.

Quote:BULLSHIT! he's a racist 100%

Nigga please.
Did you read anything in this thread or just the few racist lines in my OP?

Please come back when you less butt-hurt and more willing to actually contribute.

Quote:Muffs, you're a light-skinned, Kiwi faggot.

Yes, I am aware of this.

Quote:I agree with Filox........ Muffs should be able to say what he wants (he has been here long enough for us to know his writing style/personality) as he feels it is something very important to him.

Yes it is, 3 pages of posts and not much is being said about the actual topic at hand I might add.

Quote:Racism unfortunatly works both ways...... resentment and hatred build up from generation to generation and most people are simply racist not because they have been actually been affected/hurt/mistreated directly and personally themselves to warrant such hatred...... more like Racism is TAUGHT to the vast majority..... from people who havent spent time with other classes of people..... who have no direct knowledge themselves but tend to listen to others and not make up their own minds.

If you are suggesting I was brought up as a little racist earmuffs then you couldn't be further from the truth. I've been around Maori all my life, at school, my parents friends etc.. I was always raised to considerate of other cultures and races.

And again, I'm not hating the Maori people, I know quite a few they're really neat people for the most part.

Quote:The very fact that they are discussing who owns the wind and the water makes both parties fucking stupid in my eyes...... both sides are trying to claim something that we all share...... and they are trying to profit from it.

No, Iwi are trying to claim wind and water. The government is saying nobody owns wind and water.

Quote:Also people who try to make claim to a country are also fucking stupid in my eyes...... you have absoloutley no say in where you are born in this world....

ZOMG somebody actually gets it.

Quote:He should be free to say what he wants to say and likewise we are free to call him on his ignorant, hate speech. It really has no place in our world anymore, not that it ever should have to begin with. It's an archaic form of hatred of those who are different, and Muffs, you need to get over yourself and join the human race.

Again, if you had bothered to read all the replies as well and understand that this isn't about all Maori people, it's about these fuck head Iwi leaders and higher ups and certain politicians.
I don't see how this is any different from hating some CEO or President.
Like George Bush for example, not the most well liked person in the world does that make you all racist? Fuck no, he was a douche. Exact same thing.

Quote:and who the hell are we to tell you what to say and all that...

Precisely.

Quote:As for the shitty country you live in ears... You have no idea HOW retarded a country can be. NO IDEA! AT ALL!! Also, there is always a possibility for you to leave that country and never see a Maori in your life. ever again. You can't expect the Maori to leave, right, your people were the once that colonized that shitty island, so now you live with the consequences. And it IS as simple as that. Fuck it, now you are the fucked up party. Someone has to be the fucked up party, this time it's the white man. In some other country it the not-white man.

Well, if I wanted to go to Australia they're everywhere there too.
But again this is not about Maori, this is about a select cunty few Maori.

But also I have all attention of skipping off overseas.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
08-09-2012, 07:58 AM
(07-09-2012 08:46 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  3 pages of posts and not much is being said about the actual topic at hand I might add.

Exactly. I couldn't have said it better myself. And that's why you should consider modifying your language.

Even if you're bringing up a real problem, even if you have a valid complaint, even if you have strong arguments . . . when you express yourself the way you did, people will focus on how you're saying it rather than on what you're saying.

Think about it.

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
08-09-2012, 08:05 AM
(08-09-2012 07:58 AM)cufflink Wrote:  
(07-09-2012 08:46 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  3 pages of posts and not much is being said about the actual topic at hand I might add.

Exactly. I couldn't have said it better myself. And that's why you should consider modifying your language.

Even if you're bringing up a real problem, even if you have a valid complaint, even if you have strong arguments . . . when you express yourself the way you did, people will focus on how you're saying it rather than on what you're saying.

Think about it.

Well that's their problem isn't it?
The ol' "Guns don't kill poeple, people kill people" argument. I provide the gun but what you do with it is on you.

I shouldn't be responsible for their actions because they can't see past a little bit of 'racist' slang.

08-09-2012, 09:47 AM
(08-09-2012 08:05 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(08-09-2012 07:58 AM)cufflink Wrote:  Exactly. I couldn't have said it better myself. And that's why you should consider modifying your language.

Think about it.

Well that's their problem isn't it?
The ol' "Guns don't kill poeple, people kill people" argument. I provide the gun but what you do with it is on you.

I shouldn't be responsible for their actions because they can't see past a little bit of 'racist' slang.

You are responsible if you want people to understand your intentions. Otherwise don't whine that nobody gives a shit about the actual premise of your post because WE can't see past your inflammatory language. Drinking Beverage

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 4 users Like Erxomai's post
08-09-2012, 10:06 AM
(08-09-2012 09:47 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(08-09-2012 08:05 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Well that's their problem isn't it?

You are responsible if you want people to understand your intentions. Otherwise don't whine that nobody gives a shit about the actual premise of your post because WE can't see past your inflammatory language. Drinking Beverage

Nigga please.

You'll know full well what I am like, it's not my fault you'll are getting your nickers in a twist.
Sack the fuck up.

08-09-2012, 08:46 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2012 08:56 PM by Diablo666.)
Those natives sound like the US conservatives.

Got to be honest though, you sound kinda racists. You say you are pissed off, because the money doesn't help the poor and then turn around and say they get all the scholarships and you don't get anything.
[+] 1 user Likes Diablo666's post