Pro tip: When colonizing a country, don't give the natives a treaty.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-09-2012, 01:28 AM
RE: Pro tip: When colonizing a country, don't give the natives a treaty.
When someone sounds kinda racist, it does not make him a racist. You can be angry and your emotions can go a bit wild, so your arguments may sound more bad than you actually are/think. Also, one must read the post with understanding to understand what is it about. I ears blames Maori for something, then he must have some evidence/proof. In this story he has. He says that the Maori are to blame and that sounds racist, but then look at the facts and try to find out is the real story about the Maori or not. If the majority of the people responsible for the story are actually Maori, then ears story is not racist, it is the truth, only told with a bit of racist sound. Why? Because this subject is about something important, ears is a part of that country and this affects him directly. The majority of the people responsible for this story are members of the Maori group. If you prohibit someone to mention any ethnic group and if you are not allowed to say anything against any group (other than the one you belong) then that is retarded and stupid, it kills our ability to speak freely, it limits us and makes us all politically correct, but hypocritical liars that are afraid to say the facts with our personal opinion. So we are all robots, without any emotions...

P.S.
I was watching The Dictator. Borat, Dictator, Bruno... You can't go more racist than that, but since Sacha Baron is Jewish, it is OK for him to shit on their heads. If I were to say something like that, I would be a racists and should be stoned to death. WTF is the difference between me and Sacha Baron Cohen? He is a Jew and he can, I am a Croat and I can not. So tell me, who is the real racist here then? If we are all the same, then we should be able to say what other people can as well, no matter where we belong.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2012, 07:00 AM
The point is that there is a balance. Is the onus really on me to be all understanding, or am I not allowed to be my tree-hugging self and punch you inna nuts? 'Cos you're being intolerant of my right to be intolerant of your intolerance. Angry damn it... 3 negatives make a negative right...?
10-09-2012, 11:57 PM
Right. You have your own opinion and you have the right to use that. You don't like what someone is saying? Feel free to express it. That is the true power in this forum. Truthful power.

Thumbsup

-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
11-09-2012, 12:12 AM
(10-09-2012 01:28 AM)Filox Wrote:  When someone sounds kinda racist, it does not make him a racist. You can be angry and your emotions can go a bit wild, so your arguments may sound more bad than you actually are/think. Also, one must read the post with understanding to understand what is it about. I ears blames Maori for something, then he must have some evidence/proof. In this story he has. He says that the Maori are to blame and that sounds racist, but then look at the facts and try to find out is the real story about the Maori or not. If the majority of the people responsible for the story are actually Maori, then ears story is not racist, it is the truth, only told with a bit of racist sound. Why? Because this subject is about something important, ears is a part of that country and this affects him directly. The majority of the people responsible for this story are members of the Maori group. If you prohibit someone to mention any ethnic group and if you are not allowed to say anything against any group (other than the one you belong) then that is retarded and stupid, it kills our ability to speak freely, it limits us and makes us all politically correct, but hypocritical liars that are afraid to say the facts with our personal opinion. So we are all robots, without any emotions...

P.S.
I was watching The Dictator. Borat, Dictator, Bruno... You can't go more racist than that, but since Sacha Baron is Jewish, it is OK for him to shit on their heads. If I were to say something like that, I would be a racists and should be stoned to death. WTF is the difference between me and Sacha Baron Cohen? He is a Jew and he can, I am a Croat and I can not. So tell me, who is the real racist here then? If we are all the same, then we should be able to say what other people can as well, no matter where we belong.

Is that a good movie?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
11-09-2012, 12:34 AM
What movie? Don't tell me you haven't seen Borat? That one is ... well ... it's just ... c'mon, you got to see it, it's epic. Then we have Bruno, just slightly less funny, but still epic in every way. The newest one is The Dictator. Now this is not as funny as Borat and Bruno, because the concept of the movie if different, this is a normal movie, while others were almost like a hidden cam. And Dictator is epic as well. The way he bashes USA government and Israel, and then all others... Epic I tell you.

General Admiral Aladeen's epic speech to UN:

Why are you guys so anti-dictators? Imagine if America was a dictatorship. You could let 1% of the people have all the nation's wealth. You could help your rich friends get richer by cutting their taxes. And bailing them out when they gamble and lose. You could ignore the needs of the poor for health care and education. Your media would appear free, but would secretly be controlled by one person and his family. You could wiretap phones. You could torture foreign prisoners. You could have rigged elections. You could lie about why you go to war. You could fill your prisons with one particular racial group, and no one would complain. You could use the media to scare the people into supporting policies that are against their interests.

-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
11-09-2012, 01:28 AM
(11-09-2012 12:34 AM)Filox Wrote:  What movie? Don't tell me you haven't seen Borat? That one is ... well ... it's just ... c'mon, you got to see it, it's epic. Then we have Bruno, just slightly less funny, but still epic in every way. The newest one is The Dictator. Now this is not as funny as Borat and Bruno, because the concept of the movie if different, this is a normal movie, while others were almost like a hidden cam. And Dictator is epic as well. The way he bashes USA government and Israel, and then all others... Epic I tell you.

General Admiral Aladeen's epic speech to UN:

Why are you guys so anti-dictators? Imagine if America was a dictatorship. You could let 1% of the people have all the nation's wealth. You could help your rich friends get richer by cutting their taxes. And bailing them out when they gamble and lose. You could ignore the needs of the poor for health care and education. Your media would appear free, but would secretly be controlled by one person and his family. You could wiretap phones. You could torture foreign prisoners. You could have rigged elections. You could lie about why you go to war. You could fill your prisons with one particular racial group, and no one would complain. You could use the media to scare the people into supporting policies that are against their interests.

Yes, Dictator.
I really like Borat a lot, but I never really wanted to watch Bruno. But now I think I might like this one.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
11-09-2012, 01:48 AM
Bruno was great, don't be fooled by his uber-gayness. It is epic in every way. I also was a bit reserved and it took me a while to see Bruno, but now that I did, I loved it.

Dictator is such a dictator that his title is General Admiral. He is everything.

Big Grin

-Hunter S. Thompson
11-09-2012, 03:46 AM
(11-09-2012 12:12 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 01:28 AM)Filox Wrote:  When someone sounds kinda racist, it does not make him a racist. You can be angry and your emotions can go a bit wild, so your arguments may sound more bad than you actually are/think. Also, one must read the post with understanding to understand what is it about. I ears blames Maori for something, then he must have some evidence/proof. In this story he has. He says that the Maori are to blame and that sounds racist, but then look at the facts and try to find out is the real story about the Maori or not. If the majority of the people responsible for the story are actually Maori, then ears story is not racist, it is the truth, only told with a bit of racist sound. Why? Because this subject is about something important, ears is a part of that country and this affects him directly. The majority of the people responsible for this story are members of the Maori group. If you prohibit someone to mention any ethnic group and if you are not allowed to say anything against any group (other than the one you belong) then that is retarded and stupid, it kills our ability to speak freely, it limits us and makes us all politically correct, but hypocritical liars that are afraid to say the facts with our personal opinion. So we are all robots, without any emotions...

P.S.

Is that a good movie?

Nigger, don't you be derailing my thread now!

You go on and take that shit to the movie section.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
11-09-2012, 04:05 AM
First of all, it's not nigger, it's nigga. Nigga, motherfucker! And I ain't derailing anything, I am only comparing your "racism", racism in general and Cohen's movies. You might want to check out The Dictator to see how you can be an epic racist and people will still laugh and think it's funny. If you say it on forum, that is not funny anymore. Now I wonder where is the equality in this fact?

You see, I always have an agenda...

Smile

P.S.

Nigger is a person from Nigeria, or an insult to a person of dark skin.
Nigga is a street slang for a lot of shit, you and me, we can be niggas.

But since I ain't black and I ain't from Nigeria, I am not a nigger.

Tongue

-Hunter S. Thompson
11-09-2012, 04:14 AM
Fair call nigga.

I have seen it, saw it ages ago.

Not as good as his last shit but was pretty entertaining all the same.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]