Probably belongs here, right?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-01-2012, 03:45 PM
Probably belongs here, right?
You.
You display such childish manner, but portray it as if you were an adult. But we're not adults, and I see right through it.
Your decisions.
I can grasp their concepts and understand them through eyes pretending to be your own. But seeing them through mine is a different story. The understanding is cloudy, and nothing positive arises with those dark clouds.
Your feelings.
Sensitive, I know. But I think you use that sensitivity as both an attack and defense. I'm not saying you play a victim card well, but very close to that I suspect.
Words.
Hard to use. It's like you block me out on purpose. And it's like the more powerful of words I use, you seem to draw back more. Yet the less words I use, the more you actually understand.

I don't want it to be that way. I want you to talk to me for once. For fucking once, I'd like for us to be able to talk about things without you blocking out. Putting up those barriers. You have no need for barriers, with me here. You know me, and I know you. And as long as I've been here, sullen and cross, you've no need for those barriers. Why is it that you didn't build them until now? I did nothing to harm you. We always spoke to each other eagerly, once. We laughed and lived life, like it was simply a boat on calm tide, once. It was easy, once. But then... It was at random. No. No it wasn't just out of the blue, that you built those walls. It was when you found someone else. Not a friend. But someone more. and when they came along, you just didn't need friends anymore, right?

I guess that simple boat only fit two. And the calm tide we rode got a bit nasty. I see.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Ferdinand's post
16-01-2012, 04:12 PM
RE: Probably belongs here, right?
I like the post, but it just don't feel much like hamboning to me. Wink

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
16-01-2012, 04:24 PM
RE: Probably belongs here, right?
Me and you are unity produces duality in identity. Physics represent the reality of unity and order, metaphysics represent the reality of unity and chaos. "Prophet," of course, means "know it all;" what I know here is to separate the "I" from the "I love" and to move forward with love.

Me likes being a nutbag. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post