Probing Men's Rights

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-08-2014, 10:06 PM
RE: Probing Men's Rights
(17-08-2014 09:55 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Vosur, feminism is sexual equality. So why aren't the bands representing men, gays, straight, bisexual, and transgender people on the arm representing feminism? Because that image is a poor caricature and misrepresentation of what feminism is, although it is an accurate portrayal of how feminism is marginalized.
According to Oxford Dictionaries, feminism is "the advocacy of women’s rights on the grounds of political, social, and economic equality to men."

What's your source? Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
17-08-2014, 10:09 PM
(17-08-2014 09:55 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(17-08-2014 12:32 PM)Vosur Wrote:  [Image: DSPXZ7T.jpg]

Vosur, feminism is sexual equality. So why aren't the bands representing men, gays, straight, bisexual, and transgender people on the arm representing feminism? Because that image is a poor caricature and misrepresentation of what feminism is, although it is an accurate portrayal of how feminism is marginalized.

No, it's promoting that females be equal to men, it has nothing to do with transgender or sexual preference, skin color, or men's rights it focuses rather on improving one aspect (female) rather than improving all associated.

Females being equal to men =/= Transgender or have anything to do with race.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
17-08-2014, 10:15 PM
Men's rights and feminism are the exact same in every way except the gender they claim to be oppressed.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
17-08-2014, 10:17 PM
I find the title of this thread mildly disturbing. Big Grin
[+] 5 users Like pablo's post
17-08-2014, 10:24 PM
(17-08-2014 10:15 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  Men's rights and feminism are the exact same in every way except the gender they claim to be oppressed.

I don't like the emphasis on simply the female gender, or the male gender. I think that spliting the sexes like that is the root of the problem.

17-08-2014, 10:38 PM
OP, women don't have the right men do, but more in a society way. What do I mean? Let me show you a example:

When a female has lots of sex she is a:

Slut

whore

Hoe

Skank

When a male has lots of sex he is a:

Boss

Cool

Impressive

Makes other men jealous

See that is some bullshit. I am not a feminist though, I am on the vosur ato team of humanist, though I prefer to help our cockroach overlordsTongue

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
17-08-2014, 10:41 PM (This post was last modified: 17-08-2014 11:24 PM by EvolutionKills.)
(17-08-2014 12:52 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  You refuse to see anything other than a dichotomy of feminist and sexist. Equality has been achieved. What MRAs and feminists are complaining about are manufactured controversies that exist only because the movement needs an excuse to continue existing. Sexual objectification, women in video games; none of these are real issues. They really have no effect on anything. Feminists just need to feed their ideology with issues. This isn't to say that there are no women's issues, there are many, but not in the Western world.

Feminists also ignore Islamic misogyny, which is highly misogynistic and hypocritical.

Feminism is not a dichotomy, and had you watched that Aron Ra video, you'd already know that because he fucking explained why. To the degree that you are a sexist, you are a feminist beyond that degree; and vice versa. So you're a feminist vis–à–vis woman in the Islamic middle east, but you're a sexist vis–à–vis woman inequality in the developed west.

The sad thing is, you don't seem to actually care; and I'd bet good money that your feminist stance against Muslims has more to do with your jingoistic Zionist hatred of Islam than any actual concern for woman. Because if you actually fucking cared, you wouldn't be so quick to dismiss the inequality of woman in your own hemisphere and be so adamant about hiding yourself from the simple facts that makes their inequality abundantly clear to any objective observer.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
17-08-2014, 10:56 PM (This post was last modified: 18-08-2014 12:24 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(17-08-2014 10:09 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(17-08-2014 09:55 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Vosur, feminism is sexual equality. So why aren't the bands representing men, gays, straight, bisexual, and transgender people on the arm representing feminism? Because that image is a poor caricature and misrepresentation of what feminism is, although it is an accurate portrayal of how feminism is marginalized.

No, it's promoting that females be equal to men, it has nothing to do with transgender or sexual preference, skin color, or men's rights it focuses rather on improving one aspect (female) rather than improving all associated.

Feminism = Sexual Equality

Discrimination against a woman, for being a woman, is sexist.

Discrimination against a transgender, for being transgender, is sexist.

Discrimination against a man, for being a man, is sexist.

The opposite of sexism is feminism. So if you support sexual equality (for men, woman, bisexuals, homosexuals, or transgender) and don't think that any of them should be discriminated against because of their sex or sexual preference; that is feminism.

Feminism is not just about woman making less on the dollar than their male counterparts, it's also about the unfair imbalance given to women in custody battles. Feminism is about equality. What part of 'equality' is so hard for people to understand?

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
17-08-2014, 11:01 PM
(17-08-2014 10:56 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(17-08-2014 10:09 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  No, it's promoting that females be equal to men, it has nothing to do with transgender or sexual preference, skin color, or men's rights it focuses rather on improving one aspect (female) rather than improving all associated.

Feminism = Sexual Equality

Discrimination against a woman, for being a woman, is sexist.

Discrimination against a transgender, for being transgender, is sexist.

Discrimination against a man, for being a man, is sexist.

The opposite of sexism is feminism. So if you support sexual equality (for men, woman, bisexuals, homosexuals, or transgender) and don't think that any of them should be discriminated against because of their sex or sexual preference; that is feminism.

Feminism is not just about woman making less on the dollar than their male counterparts, it's also about the unfair imbalance given to woman in custody battles. Feminism is about equality. What part of 'equality' is so hard for people to understand?

1.) Not against Feminism. However, I don't quite see how you can apply it to transgenders or sexual oreintation. I don't quite think Feminism is the blanket term for sexual eqaulity.

I rather think Feminism is focusing on the equality of WOMEN (Not a particular orentation or transgender state).

[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
17-08-2014, 11:15 PM
(17-08-2014 10:06 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
According to Oxford Dictionaries, feminism is "the advocacy of women’s rights on the grounds of political, social, and economic equality to men."

What's your source? Consider

Merriam-Webster, Google, Cambridge...

Read your Oxford definition again Vosur. Feminism has traditionally been about woman's advocacy, because it started by fighting the largest elephant in the room. But what has been the end goal? The end of sexual discrimination. Heaven forbid that transgender issues weren't even on the radar back during woman's suffrage; but if you believe in the goals of feminism (equality of the sexes), then that includes equality for all sexes. The support for transgender and homosexual equality is implicit if you just follow the logic to it's conclusion.

[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post