Problem with JBee's Rep

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-11-2015, 03:26 PM
RE: Problem with JBee's Rep
(18-11-2015 02:46 PM)kim Wrote:  
(18-11-2015 01:35 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Damnit now It's one too high for me to do anything about it. Shameful.

Fear not... eventually we all move past the giggly triumph of 69 and get into the really nasty, complex numbers.

No allusions here, folks ... move along ... move along. Drinking Beverage

I wouldn't know! I've been a member for 4 years and I have a low rep. WeepingWeepingWeeping

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
18-11-2015, 03:28 PM
(18-11-2015 03:23 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Just run it up to 77, she gets ate more.

Thanks for rep Thumbsup

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
18-11-2015, 03:29 PM
(18-11-2015 03:25 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(18-11-2015 01:19 PM)izel Wrote:  hahaha I put her to 69. I mean I didn't ahh never mind

You both know the drill, ladies...Pics or it didn't happen. Drinking Beverage

Oh too bad you missed it. We had a pillow fight after too. Laugh out load

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
(18-11-2015 02:46 PM)kim Wrote:  
(18-11-2015 01:35 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Damnit now It's one too high for me to do anything about it. Shameful.

Fear not... eventually we all move past the giggly triumph of 69 and get into the really nasty, complex numbers.

But I don't want to move past 69. I like 69, thank you very much.

Good day.

*SLAM*
[+] 3 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
(18-11-2015 03:26 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(18-11-2015 02:46 PM)kim Wrote:  Fear not... eventually we all move past the giggly triumph of 69 and get into the really nasty, complex numbers.

I wouldn't know! I've been a member for 4 years and I have a low rep. WeepingWeepingWeeping

You don't talk sex like she does....... If you do, then it's 69 for you in no time.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
18-11-2015, 03:32 PM
(18-11-2015 03:29 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(18-11-2015 03:25 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  You both know the drill, ladies...Pics or it didn't happen. Drinking Beverage

Oh too bad you missed it. We had a pillow fight after too. Laugh out load

This is the story of my life. Weeping

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
18-11-2015, 03:34 PM
(18-11-2015 03:29 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(18-11-2015 03:26 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I wouldn't know! I've been a member for 4 years and I have a low rep. WeepingWeepingWeeping

You don't talk sex like she does....... If you do, then it's 69 for you in no time.

I used to have a reputation around here for doing nothing more than talking sex. The problem is, I'm a 50 year old single man talking about sex, which will never, ever give me the same attention as a young, nubile atheist chick...and for good reason!

~Izel
18-11-2015, 03:41 PM
(18-11-2015 03:34 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(18-11-2015 03:29 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  You don't talk sex like she does....... If you do, then it's 69 for you in no time.

I used to have a reputation around here for doing nothing more than talking sex. The problem is, I'm a 50 year old single man talking about sex, which will never, ever give me the same attention as a young, nubile atheist chick...and for good reason!

No one will give you attention on the internet? Rule 34. No exceptions.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
18-11-2015, 03:45 PM
(18-11-2015 03:41 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(18-11-2015 03:34 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I used to have a reputation around here for doing nothing more than talking sex. The problem is, I'm a 50 year old single man talking about sex, which will never, ever give me the same attention as a young, nubile atheist chick...and for good reason!

No one will give you attention on the internet? Rule 34. No exceptions.

My video camera requires a firewire to connect to a computer, and since my PC makes that pretty much obsolete, I have discovered an exception to the rule.

~Izel
18-11-2015, 03:52 PM
What a way to wake up! To this thread.

Luv ya Jenny. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post