Problems with the school system... from a inside perspective

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-03-2013, 08:00 PM
Problems with the school system... from a inside perspective
I could rant on all night long about problems with the school system, but I'll try to get it simple. I am a teenage student that does NOT know everything, but i feel like i should share some wisdom to parents incase there kids r having the same problems. In all, I hope this solves a few problems and causes solutions. Smile

I hade a hisory teacher/coach/FCA paster (Fellowship for christian athletes) There was a part in his world Geo class where something controversial came up. The remains of app like creatures coming from Africa, was evidence of early man. This is talking about evolution of cource.... He was going to go on a pompes rant about why thats not true, best on his religous beliefs. However, he manged to get cault up in his work, and forgot about it. (thankfully he is known to forget alot) so I never hade to pot up with his dogmatic bullshit.

The point is, if any young people sees teachers trying to teach there personal religion in class, please tell someone important. I have many other stories like this, and I can go more in depth. If u want me to share more, let me know. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2013, 08:05 PM
RE: Problems with the school system... from a inside perspective
(27-03-2013 08:00 PM)dylan mckev Wrote:  I could rant on all night long about problems with the school system, but I'll try to get it simple. I am a teenage student that does NOT know everything, but i feel like i should share some wisdom to parents incase there kids r having the same problems. In all, I hope this solves a few problems and causes solutions. Smile

I hade a hisory teacher/coach/FCA paster (Fellowship for christian athletes) There was a part in his world Geo class where something controversial came up. The remains of app like creatures coming from Africa, was evidence of early man. This is talking about evolution of cource.... He was going to go on a pompes rant about why thats not true, best on his religous beliefs. However, he manged to get cault up in his work, and forgot about it. (thankfully he is known to forget alot) so I never hade to pot up with his dogmatic bullshit.

The point is, if any young people sees teachers trying to teach there personal religion in class, please tell someone important. I have many other stories like this, and I can go more in depth. If u want me to share more, let me know. Smile

Dylan my boy, first of all you should be pissed that this is happening in a public school. Have you told your parents?

Secondly, you spelled "dogmatic bullshit" correctly Thumbsup

Throughout history conversions happen at the point of a sword, deconversions at the point of a pen - FC

I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's. - Mark Twain in Eruption
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
27-03-2013, 08:30 PM
RE: Problems with the school system... from a inside perspective
No, I wish I said something about it. This happened like 2 years ago. And my dad's not the best person to tell, nor my mom. The good thing is, he got fired at the end of the year. lol He almost fail everyone n my class for no real reason. So I was glad to see him leave. And thanks, I hoped I spell that right.
ThumbsupThumbsup