Proceating Evil

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-02-2014, 08:33 PM (This post was last modified: 15-02-2014 08:57 PM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
RE: Proceating Evil
(15-02-2014 11:56 AM)pairunoyd Wrote:  Hell everyone! Loooove these conversations. I have a question.

No, what you have is a pompous, ignorant, arrogant load of troll shit.

Quote:How can loving atheists unhypocritically bring children into an evil world?

How can"loving" superstitious people -- YOU -- who believe in "evil" "unhypocritically" bring children into a world you believe to be evil?

And who the fuck says we think the world is "evil". Strawman much?

And who the fuck do you think you are, to question whether atheists have the capacity to love, simply because we don't believe in your fucking fairy tales.

Your loaded "question" is arrogant, condescending, ignorant, and nonsensical.

Quote:Ive heard it said that an omniscient loving god...

We don't believe in such myths, haven't you heard?

Quote: wouldnt allow for evil.

Yes, that demonstrates the impossibility of such a mythical creature actually existing, given the state of the world. But you haven't demonstrated through sufficient evidence that such a mythical being actually exists, and you are going to have to do that before anyone here will even consider allowing you to speculate upon what qualities such a mythical being might have.

Quote: yet these same people

What people are you talking about? Get Thee to a remedial English composition class immediately.

Quote: ...reproduce kids knowing theyll experience evil, eg die.

...and perhaps a remedial third-grade grammar and spelling class as well.

BUT -- Dying is "evil", REALLY? Just exactly what kind of idiot ARE you.

Quote:Thank you for any input.

Sure. I have a rather sizeable cactus to input. Bend over, open wide, and say, " Shocking AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!".

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-02-2014, 09:18 PM
(15-02-2014 11:56 AM)pairunoyd Wrote:  Hell everyone! Loooove these conversations. I have a question.

(15-02-2014 08:33 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  No, what you have is a pompous, ignorant, arrogant load of troll shit.

Taqiyya Mockingbird, did you notice how pairunoyd started off with "Hell everyone"!

Typo? Who knows, these religious people really like to advertise the notion of Hell for us infidels!

Pairunoyd, I do not agree with your ''good news''!

I feel sad for those who believe in an all merciful all loving god yet can believe in a Hell.

Anyway, guess what? HELL everyone!

Everyday is judgement day. Use your judgement, use reason.
[+] 1 user Likes Freethought's post
15-02-2014, 09:27 PM
(15-02-2014 09:18 PM)Freethought Wrote:  

(15-02-2014 08:33 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  No, what you have is a pompous, ignorant, arrogant load of troll shit.

Taqiyya Mockingbird, did you notice how pairunoyd started off with "Hell everyone"!

Yeah, I think it's just too damn stupid to spell "hello"....

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
15-02-2014, 09:36 PM
We have to out-breed the Muslims*.

* (verbatim argument for procreation from Christians I know)

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 1 user Likes Hafnof's post