Procrastination in School

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-09-2012, 05:10 PM
Procrastination in School
[Image: 50332_161996834152_6691525_n.jpg]

If I wasn't such a horrible procrastinator, I'd have NOTHING but straight As. I'm very active in answering questions, get all of my work done, talk very little, nearly ace my tests, and I'm VERY good at getting teachers to like me......BUT WHEN I GET HOME IT'S SO HAAAAARDDDDDD Sadcryface2

I keep putting things off to the point where I fail to do it in time at all......It's the only reason I've gotten a grade lower than a B. In the past, I was much better at managing it, but for half a year last year, I was in home school, where I could procrastinate as much as I wanted and still get an A. After that, I can't stop procrastinating. Now that I'm a Freshman, my grades are actually going to affect me later in life.

Heck, I'm such a bad procrastinator that I put off making this thread for a week.

Anyways, I started this thread so all of us students can whine and moan about things that are our own doing Big Grin.

[Image: 8ffeae9d.jpg]
Credit to Atothetheist
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-09-2012, 05:14 PM
RE: Procrastination in School
(25-09-2012 05:10 PM)pppgggr Wrote:  [Image: 50332_161996834152_6691525_n.jpg]

If I wasn't such a horrible procrastinator, I'd have NOTHING but straight As. I'm very active in answering questions, get all of my work done, talk very little, nearly ace my tests, and I'm VERY good at getting teachers to like me......BUT WHEN I GET HOME IT'S SO HAAAAARDDDDDD Sadcryface2

I keep putting things off to the point where I fail to do it in time at all......It's the only reason I've gotten a grade lower than a B. In the past, I was much better at managing it, but for half a year last year, I was in home school, where I could procrastinate as much as I wanted and still get an A. After that, I can't stop procrastinating. Now that I'm a Freshman, my grades are actually going to affect me later in life.

Heck, I'm such a bad procrastinator that I put off making this thread for a week.

Anyways, I started this thread so all of us students can whine and moan about things that are our own doing Big Grin.

Sucks bro. I too am a procrastinator, but I get my shit together in the nick of time to get a more than decent grade on a report... In fact, I am the top of my biology honors class and some of my religion classes as well.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
25-09-2012, 05:17 PM
It doesn't change. I was like that all through school and now I'm like that at college. I have about three weeks between meeting with my assessor yet I do every unit on the night before I see her. Big, 4-6 straight sessions, which is especially bad as each unit is supposed to be about 20 hours.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
25-09-2012, 05:17 PM
(25-09-2012 05:14 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(25-09-2012 05:10 PM)pppgggr Wrote:  [Image: 50332_161996834152_6691525_n.jpg]

Sucks bro. I too am a procrastinator, but I get my shit together in the nick of time to get a more than decent grade on a report... In fact, I am the top of my biology honors class and some of my religion classes as well.

You actually TRY in those classes? Why not answer "Evolution" or "Jesus Never Existed" in each question?

[Image: 8ffeae9d.jpg]
Credit to Atothetheist
25-09-2012, 05:20 PM
(25-09-2012 05:17 PM)pppgggr Wrote:  
(25-09-2012 05:14 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Sucks bro. I too am a procrastinator, but I get my shit together in the nick of time to get a more than decent grade on a report... In fact, I am the top of my biology honors class and some of my religion classes as well.

You actually TRY in those classes? Why not answer "Evolution" or "Jesus Never Existed" in each question?

Because I don't want to fail.Dodgy

25-09-2012, 07:13 PM
I actually do my work [if I can] a week ahead...so I don't have to do it when I get home.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
25-09-2012, 07:16 PM
I was under the impression that procrastination was the only way to do things?

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
25-09-2012, 09:40 PM
Still have not done my vocab yet xD

[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
25-09-2012, 09:58 PM
(25-09-2012 05:17 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  It doesn't change. I was like that all through school and now I'm like that at college. I have about three weeks between meeting with my assessor yet I do every unit on the night before I see her. Big, 4-6 straight sessions, which is especially bad as each unit is supposed to be about 20 hours.

This sounds exactly like me. Like me now actually, 2hours away from a test and I'm learning (not studding) the material now. Only 3weeks of material to go.
Might go get something to eat first...

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
25-09-2012, 10:22 PM
I should be doing the last page of my spanish work right now but I'm watching Bones and thinking how ignorant I am about Mormons.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 1 user Likes Question's post