Procrastination in School

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-09-2012, 03:46 AM
RE: Procrastination in School
I really should be working on my three assignments... but I don't want to...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
26-09-2012, 03:55 AM
I procrastinated SO BADLY in high school English lessons. To the point where I found myself googling things to say about the play we'd been studying the night before my GCSE. Trying so hard not to do that in college!!
[+] 2 users Like hylonome's post
26-09-2012, 04:03 AM
We'll all learn in due time.

Although I wouldn't be adverse to betting that time with be long gone by the time all our assignments are due.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
29-09-2012, 04:42 PM
When I was in school, I was in a college-level English class in my freshman year. I am fuckin' God. I never did any of the homework though, so... I got an A-...

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
30-09-2012, 09:05 AM
just a note, as soon as you leave high school, like literally the second after that final school bell on that final day of your final year, 95% of all that you just learned will be forgotten.
Just a heads up.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
30-09-2012, 10:57 AM
I believe most of your are many many years younger than I am. I started university at 45, and I have been a procrastinator all my life. The tension of procrastination for a student is terrible. I made it through university, but barely. My professiors all glowed about the quality of my work, but I ofted turned in late work that affected my grades. Now I am quite a bit older, and I often put off till the last minute to make work deadlines. MAKE YOUR DECISION NOW to break the habit. ArRG!
[+] 1 user Likes depat's post
03-10-2012, 05:23 PM
1000 word English language assignment just completed. Oh the satisfaction.....Smile
(If you're wondering why I posted this here, yes, I procrastinated my way through the whole week with it hanging over me and now it's finally done Big Grin )
03-10-2012, 05:58 PM
(03-10-2012 05:23 PM)hylonome Wrote:  1000 word English language assignment just completed. Oh the satisfaction.....Smile
(If you're wondering why I posted this here, yes, I procrastinated my way through the whole week with it hanging over me and now it's finally done Big Grin )

Good for you! I am procrastinating on my bio vocab right now.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
31-03-2013, 08:47 PM
I'm a big time procrastinator. I do manage to keep my grades hovering around Bs but only barely. I am so lucky my math teacher accepts late work and she's not very stingy about the deductions, she'll only do that if it's like a week late.

My motto in life: The best work is that which is done at the last minute

I've got 2 tulpas, Taunav and Eris. If you don't know what a tulpa is, read this.
http://community.tulpa.info/thread-kiahd...-to-tulpas
If Taunav has anything to say, he'll be speaking in []
If Eris has anything to say, she'll be speaking in {}
If you think I'm insane, I don't care
[+] 1 user Likes My proboscis sucks's post
31-03-2013, 09:56 PM
(31-03-2013 08:47 PM)My proboscis sucks Wrote:  My motto in life: The best work is that which is done at the last minute

Don't I know it!
Some of my best History and Literacy essays were handed in on the last day!

Then again, for my entire High school 'career', I have been riding the wave of mediocrity; low C's high D's and B-A's from History classes.

I honestly suspect I am the most successful absentee slacker in my schools history, of the 4 years I've been around (not including this year), I have, all absent days told, probably missed an entire year and a half, maybe longer in fact... Yet I have not been held back.

Remember children; laziness and procrastination are a High School students right and privilege, which should be exercised as regularly as possible without the Law becoming involved.