Procrastination in School

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-05-2013, 12:55 AM
RE: Procrastination in School
There is no better feeling in the world to me than getting a piece of work completed after literal weeks of doing absolutely nothing toward it.

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2013, 07:14 PM
(06-05-2013 12:55 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  There is no better feeling in the world to me than getting a piece of work completed after literal weeks of doing absolutely nothing toward it.

Here here, brother. I coerced my friends into doing some assignments for me.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
08-05-2013, 07:22 PM
I used to do that in Primary School.

I pretty much never did my own work.

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
09-05-2013, 09:28 AM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2013 09:34 AM by Son_ov_Leviathan.)
Ah, it's a joyous thing to realize how many of us there are. Losing grades and disappointing our parents, all because the new Game of Thrones episode is out.

To be honest though, at some point, the procrastination only comes back and bites you in the ass. Mine has been so bad that I needed to speak to a psychologist about it, on the verge of dropping out of school. Then it's stressing. But if you start by stressing yourself intially, as soon as any work is in sight, you're hardly any better off. If it's all done late rather than never, if you did it your way and you still made time to do it your pace, then you're off pretty damn well.

I believe I'm right.
14-08-2013, 09:41 PM
I'm currently procrastinating doing my summer work. I still have 100 pages left in my book, an analysis to do of that book, half a Calculus packet, and a senior profile left to do. School starts Monday. This'll be fun. Before the internet, people probably procrastinated a lot less.
14-08-2013, 09:47 PM
I'm a terrible procrastinator....

One time I had like < 2 days to write a paper on Schindler's List and I hadn't even started to read the book. I read the book in a day during classes and that night. The next day I wrote the entire thing on my palm pilot in various classes, printed it, handed it in....and got an A. From then on I realized that I could do all my hard work during other stupid classes... like religion.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-10-2013, 03:42 PM
Procrastination in School
I had a biology project. I did the research. I put the bare minimum into presentation on the last day. I got a 92.

I had a history project. I did the research. I made the presentation on the last day. I got a 92.
14-10-2013, 03:47 PM
I so envy people who still go to school.

I'm old. Why did you have to remind me?
WeepingWeeping

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
14-10-2013, 05:30 PM
I would do my work if I didn't hate school so much. Smile

I usually begin any school year very motivated. Let's keep high grades all year long, stay organized, avoid absences. But this is my first year starting the year completely lazy and unmotivated (and my last...)

I guess senioritis has grasped the worst of me. Last week, I had a book report due Thursday. We've been informed of these since the third week of school. I turned it in the day after, and didn't even start on it until that Friday afternoon.

Blush

[Image: pBvowKv.gif]
14-10-2013, 05:48 PM
8 years of uni, and sadly procrastinated through most of my assignments though. Not as bad as my brother though- he was still writing his Masters Thesis the day it was due.

I find I procrastinate through making endless cups of tea.