Professor Says Students Must Get Naked to Pass Class

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-05-2015, 09:31 AM
RE: Professor Says Students Must Get Naked to Pass Class
(28-05-2015 09:27 AM)Nurse Wrote:  That mom needs to get over herself. I'd love to take a course like that - sounds interesting.

It irritates me when the naked form is described as perverse. Our bodies are beautiful and should be celebrated.

I don't think I would take a class like this--but only because I have no artistic ability whatsoever. They have nude yoga retreats--which i have thought about doing--but I dunno if I want someone's butt in my face while doing downward facing dog Laugh out load
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post
28-05-2015, 09:35 AM
The facts that It's an elective class that's been ok for over a decade tells me some things.
1. Students who have had a problem the nudity in the past were informed about it at the beginning and dropped it.
2. Students knew about the self nudity, and opted for the non-nude final options.
3. Students didn't have a problem with the self-nudity.
4. The mom in this case is too uptight to handle any nudity, and wants the entire school to bend to her delicate sensibilities by discontinuing the class.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
28-05-2015, 10:09 AM
(28-05-2015 09:31 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(28-05-2015 09:27 AM)Nurse Wrote:  That mom needs to get over herself. I'd love to take a course like that - sounds interesting.

It irritates me when the naked form is described as perverse. Our bodies are beautiful and should be celebrated.

I don't think I would take a class like this--but only because I have no artistic ability whatsoever. They have nude yoga retreats--which i have thought about doing--but I dunno if I want someone's butt in my face while doing downward facing dog Laugh out load

This of course, depends on the butt. Yes
[+] 6 users Like pablo's post
28-05-2015, 10:21 AM
Ya don't need to get upset about failing the class for not getting nude.....

It's when they fail you because you DID get nude - that you've gotta problem....

heh

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
28-05-2015, 11:17 AM
Bitch being stupid. She should had researched her class. That kind of act is perfectly normal for that kind of art class.

Oh my good golly gosh! A bunch of ADULTS need to get naked? NAKED?! What has the world come too when people don't feel violated because they have to get naked?

I mean, whats next? Next we will hear about school teachers telling students they have to get naked so the children going to gym class have to take a shower?!
Kids taking SHOWERS at school after gym or worst yet, our school FOOTBALL players will have to get naked to take showers with each other.

Where will THAT lead us? If we tell our children they have to get naked to take a shower after playing football for a couple of hours on some sports team, then whats next? Allowing our teachers to eat BABIES?!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 2 users Like Shadow Fox's post
28-05-2015, 11:28 AM
(28-05-2015 09:31 AM)jennybee Wrote:  

I might..........Confused

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 2 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
28-05-2015, 12:08 PM
(28-05-2015 11:28 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(28-05-2015 09:31 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I don't think I would take a class like this--but only because I have no artistic ability whatsoever. They have nude yoga retreats--which i have thought about doing--but I dunno if I want someone's butt in my face while doing downward facing dog Laugh out load

I might..........Confused

Here you go lol

http://www.bookyogaretreats.com/camp-ful...montenegro
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
29-05-2015, 09:06 AM
(28-05-2015 09:25 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Reading the aritcle, I thought this was hte best line, “That ‘Professor’ sounds like an undercover chester the molester ... using his profession to fulfill his pervert needs,”

Until I saw them add in that Glenn Beck mentioned having railed against the guy in the past because of an app he was making.

I think if this was some sort of ploy by the professor to live out some sort of sexual fantasy of seeing a bunch of college women naked, the truth would rise to the surface fairly quickly.

Besides, they're all fucking adults. I don't see why the mother gets a say in this anyway, her daughter is legally an adult, aka her own person.

Quote:I mean, whats next? Next we will hear about school teachers telling students they have to get naked so the children going to gym class have to take a shower?!
Kids taking SHOWERS at school after gym or worst yet, our school FOOTBALL players will have to get naked to take showers with each other.

I swear this is an American only thing. Never once did anyone get naked when we had P.E. or after. And nobody had showers. It's why we always had P.E. last period. I think there would be an outcry here actually if it was made compulsory.

[Image: oscar.png]