Progressive thinktank forums?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-03-2014, 11:01 PM
Question Progressive thinktank forums?
Anyone aware of some forums with the purpose of talking about 1 how to remove money from politics, making government more representative, promoting ethical consumerism, promoting education, etc. 2. helping members to put it into practice. Creating frameworks for future legislation, or guides for how to put talk into action.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-03-2014, 12:07 AM
RE: Progressive thinktank forums?
Noble cause, America has the world's only Transparently corrupt government, the public is not only getting feed shit, they are asking for seconds.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 1 user Likes sporehux's post
13-03-2014, 05:44 PM
(13-03-2014 12:07 AM)sporehux Wrote:  Noble cause, America has the world's only Transparently corrupt government, the public is not only getting feed shit, they are asking for seconds.

That's a joke, right? I mean the past about the US being unique.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
13-03-2014, 06:11 PM
When I was doing my activism I was not just involved with one group. I had a network of groups that I got information off and attended marches with.

Identify where your strongest talents may lie and what skills you could use and offer these to (if possible) local groups that match your ideology. I would say try googling where you live as a keyword along other keywords like "Activism, direct action, thinktanks etc etc"

Facebook has some good groups that are linked up with other groups. The other day I came across this one...

https://www.facebook.com/TheCommonGround...nt?fref=ts

http://commongroundmovement.com/

They are apparently starting up a lot of new grass movements in different areas and they offer starter pack downloads for free.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
13-03-2014, 06:34 PM
You can always move to Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway or the Netherlands - where "lobbying" (which I call corruption) is generaly throwned upon.

But dont go to the UK or France - because the situation concerning this there is getting more and more American.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]