Project Veritas

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-10-2016, 07:01 AM
Project Veritas

I am curious to see how people feel about it.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
29-10-2016, 07:18 AM
RE: Project Veritas
From the outside view I think it merely shows the depths which Anerica can plumb in its political system.

There is no such thing as a clean political system but this sort of tactic puts them up with the global league of nasties. Only assassination beats this sort of thing but I would not take bets against that.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
29-10-2016, 07:23 AM
(29-10-2016 07:18 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  From the outside view I think it merely shows the depths which Anerica can plumb in its political system.

There is no such thing as a clean political system but this sort of tactic puts them up with the global league of nasties. Only assassination beats this sort of thing but I would not take bets against that.

Makes me wish that Bernie won. Because if Hillary is the liberal choice, than I ain't a liberal.

It also makes me wonder what is worst, the fact that this his happening, or the fact we are so used to corruption that we have become desensitized to it?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
29-10-2016, 07:30 AM
(29-10-2016 07:23 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(29-10-2016 07:18 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  From the outside view I think it merely shows the depths which Anerica can plumb in its political system.

Makes me wish that Bernie won. Because if Hillary is the liberal choice, than I ain't a liberal.

It also makes me wonder what is worst, the fact that this his happening, or the fact we are so used to corruption that we have become desensitized to it?

There are those, the most vocal ones, red in face and neck mostly, who seem to see these as legit tactics.

Oh, America, what a future you look forward to! Get this shit sorted now or I can see your so-called democracy on the slide to total self destruction!

Our so-called democracy is bad enough but we do seem to have a few more rules on how elections are run. At the moment...

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
29-10-2016, 07:35 AM
(29-10-2016 07:30 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  
(29-10-2016 07:23 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Makes me wish that Bernie won. Because if Hillary is the liberal choice, than I ain't a liberal.

There are those, the most vocal ones, red in face and neck mostly, who seem to see these as legit tactics.

Oh, America, what a future you look forward to! Get this shit sorted now or I can see your so-called democracy on the slide to total self destruction!

Our so-called democracy is bad enough but we do seem to have a few more rules on how elections are run. At the moment...

WW3 is comin', maybe it is America's time has come.

[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
29-10-2016, 11:16 AM
I'm always surprised how loose lipped people can be.

Democracy is, and always has been..

An illusion.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
29-10-2016, 11:29 AM
(29-10-2016 11:16 AM)bemore Wrote:  I'm always surprised how loose lipped people can be.

Democracy is, and always has been..

An illusion.

Guess democracy was a good idea, but used in the wrong species.

30-10-2016, 05:34 AM
I am perplexed as to how there are not more replies in this thread.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
30-10-2016, 05:57 AM
(30-10-2016 05:34 AM)bemore Wrote:  I am perplexed as to how there are not more replies in this thread.

I don't know. As I said before, at this point most people are desensitized to this stuff.

30-10-2016, 09:29 AM
Those video remind me of the video of Planned Parenthood selling fetuses on the black market. There is a lot of questionable footage, conflict of interest (those who produced it were paid by the Trump Foundation), those interview claim that the conversation was a set up and that their comments were strongly eddited to create false statement. Finaly, when independant campaign finance expert sutidied some of the claims on abuse of power by the DNC and Clinton's campaign, they found absolutly nothing to support those accusation. In other words, while what that video present might be technically possible in the sense that such tactics could be used to cheat an election, there is no proofs at all that its the case for this one. No system is impervious to fraud and manipulation, but its not that easy to pull off and there is many lever to contest or detect such frauds. From what I have seen and read so far, this type of video is closer to propaganda than anything else.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
[+] 1 user Likes epronovost's post