Project Veritas

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-10-2016, 09:56 AM
RE: Project Veritas
(30-10-2016 09:29 AM)epronovost Wrote:  Those video remind me of the video of Planned Parenthood selling fetuses on the black market. There is a lot of questionable footage, conflict of interest (those who produced it were paid by the Trump Foundation), those interview claim that the conversation was a set up and that their comments were strongly eddited to create false statement. Finaly, when independant campaign finance expert sutidied some of the claims on abuse of power by the DNC and Clinton's campaign, they found absolutly nothing to support those accusation. In other words, while what that video present might be technically possible in the sense that such tactics could be used to cheat an election, there is no proofs at all that its the case for this one. No system is impervious to fraud and manipulation, but its not that easy to pull off and there is many lever to contest or detect such frauds. From what I have seen and read so far, this type of video is closer to propaganda than anything else.

I don't think it's propaganda. Those guys were forced to resign from their positions and stay away from the Clinton campaign. They might have been stretching the truth that the order came from Hillary but it's no doubt they were engaging in this activity.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-10-2016, 10:10 AM
(30-10-2016 09:56 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I don't think it's propaganda. Those guys were forced to resign from their positions and stay away from the Clinton campaign. They might have been stretching the truth that the order came from Hillary but it's no doubt they were engaging in this activity.

No proofs were found that such activities ever took place. In fact, when a group of intependant expert studied those claim they found nothing concluant. Only one of the Democrate was fired/resigned after the publication of the video. He could have been fired/resigned simply for embarrassing Clinton's team and mishandeling those reporters, not necessarly for what he is accused of doing by a strongly eddited video created by a group paid by Trump's Foundation. I think there is a enormous room for doubt. Both party have too much to gain for being correct on this point. Until an independant study make light on this issue, it seems more reasonnalbe to treat it as highly suspicious. Its a pretty extraordinary claim, thus I require pretty extraordinary proof that those video are far from providing.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
30-10-2016, 12:29 PM
(30-10-2016 10:10 AM)epronovost Wrote:  
(30-10-2016 09:56 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I don't think it's propaganda. Those guys were forced to resign from their positions and stay away from the Clinton campaign. They might have been stretching the truth that the order came from Hillary but it's no doubt they were engaging in this activity.

No proofs were found that such activities ever took place. In fact, when a group of intependant expert studied those claim they found nothing concluant. Only one of the Democrate was fired/resigned after the publication of the video. He could have been fired/resigned simply for embarrassing Clinton's team and mishandeling those reporters, not necessarly for what he is accused of doing by a strongly eddited video created by a group paid by Trump's Foundation. I think there is a enormous room for doubt. Both party have too much to gain for being correct on this point. Until an independant study make light on this issue, it seems more reasonnalbe to treat it as highly suspicious. Its a pretty extraordinary claim, thus I require pretty extraordinary proof that those video are far from providing.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
30-10-2016, 12:34 PM
(30-10-2016 12:29 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(30-10-2016 10:10 AM)epronovost Wrote:  No proofs were found that such activities ever took place. In fact, when a group of intependant expert studied those claim they found nothing concluant. Only one of the Democrate was fired/resigned after the publication of the video. He could have been fired/resigned simply for embarrassing Clinton's team and mishandeling those reporters, not necessarly for what he is accused of doing by a strongly eddited video created by a group paid by Trump's Foundation. I think there is a enormous room for doubt. Both party have too much to gain for being correct on this point. Until an independant study make light on this issue, it seems more reasonnalbe to treat it as highly suspicious. Its a pretty extraordinary claim, thus I require pretty extraordinary proof that those video are far from providing.

I can't watch the video (keeps buffering forever), can I have a resume of who produced it, what it says, how they arrived to such conclusion, what's their credence, if this specific video was confirmed as credible by third party itself and where can I find it on youtube.

30-10-2016, 12:37 PM
(30-10-2016 12:34 PM)epronovost Wrote:  
(30-10-2016 12:29 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  

I can't watch the video (keeps buffering forever), can I have a resume of who produced it, what it says, how they arrived to such conclusion, what's their credence, if this specific video was confirmed as credible by third party itself and where can I find it on youtube.

The video is called BUSTED! Smoking Gun Evidence Project Veritas Videos Are NOT FAKE. It goes into detail on how what Project Veritas found was true. An example is the appearance of Erron Black on CNN during a rally and him explaining he was trying to help make trump supporters look bad.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
30-10-2016, 02:35 PM (This post was last modified: 30-10-2016 02:47 PM by epronovost.)
(30-10-2016 12:37 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(30-10-2016 12:34 PM)epronovost Wrote:  I can't watch the video (keeps buffering forever), can I have a resume of who produced it, what it says, how they arrived to such conclusion, what's their credence, if this specific video was confirmed as credible by third party itself and where can I find it on youtube.

The video is called BUSTED! Smoking Gun Evidence Project Veritas Videos Are NOT FAKE. It goes into detail on how what Project Veritas found was true. An example is the appearance of Erron Black on CNN during a rally and him explaining he was trying to help make trump supporters look bad.

The source of this video is a conspiracy theorist channel on youtube that is strongly anti-Clinton and slightly unhinged. They dabble in Sandy Hook, chemtrail and various other "New World Order" type conspiracies. To me, this video is even more suspicious than those of project Veritas. Does annybody with journalistic/investigative experience and credence who also isn't on the payroll of Trump or Clinton has analysed those sources in depth?

30-10-2016, 02:44 PM
Conflict of interest. Undecided

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
30-10-2016, 02:48 PM
(30-10-2016 02:35 PM)epronovost Wrote:  The source of this video is a conspiracy theorist channel on youtube that is strongly anti-Clinton and slightly unhinged. They dabble in Sandy Hook, chemtrail and various other "New World Order" type conspiracies.

Gota eat thefish and spit out the bones.

Quote: To me, this video is even more suspicious than those of project Veritas. Does annybody with journalistic/investigative experience and credence has analysed those source in depth?

The project has credibility, so no outlet will touch it.

30-10-2016, 02:56 PM
(30-10-2016 02:48 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  The project has credibility, so no outlet will touch it.

This seems like a "crackpot" argument. When everything that proves or disproves your story reinforces it in your eyes, you have stepped outside of the boundaries of the resonnable and are now walking in conspiracy land.

Project Veritas is financed by Trump. It found massive and thretening dirt on Clinton's campaign with shady means and with the use of a very easily manipulatable technics. Until someone with some expertise, means and impartiality confirms there story, its a pretty exceptional claim they are pushing. Thus, it require some serious support and no, crazy youtubers, who pshow two minutes of clips and spin them out of context isn't a legitimate source of information in my book.

[+] 1 user Likes epronovost's post