Project rep the TTA!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-05-2012, 04:08 PM
Project rep the TTA!
At the moment the highest rated member of this forum is KC with a rep of +48, and he's a bloody theist!

Seth himself only has a rep of +8.

I think it's time Seth became the highest repped forum member.

Rep him here!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
02-05-2012, 04:13 PM
RE: Project rep the TTA!
Nah. I give rep for contributing to the forum. Seth contributes to a lot, but the forum, not so much. Don't get me wrong. Love the guy. It's just that I reserve me rep givin for the stuff that happens right here.

Plus Seth still owes me a steak. I'll consider giving him rep when I get my beef.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 4 users Like Stark Raving's post
02-05-2012, 04:18 PM
(02-05-2012 04:13 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Nah. I give rep for contributing to the forum. Seth contributes to a lot, but the forum, not so much. Don't get me wrong. Love the guy. It's just that I reserve me rep givin for the stuff that happens right here.

Plus Seth still owes me a steak. I'll consider giving him rep when I get my beef.

Doesn't contribute to the forum?!

You mean apart from creating it and hosting it on his site Big Grin?

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
02-05-2012, 04:20 PM
Sorry. I've never seen a single post of his. As far as I'm concerned his account doesn't even need to exist.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
02-05-2012, 05:00 PM
Seth will be the first person to tell you that the forum he created is nothing at all like the one that you see here. Sorry if I get a little frustrated, but it is sometimes really tough hearing others get credited for something they didn't do. Kinda pokes me in a sensitive spot.

02-05-2012, 05:06 PM
You mean like your butthole?

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-05-2012, 05:11 PM
Well, ya actually. Cuz it feels a little like I'm getting fucked.

Maybe a little winey of me, but hey. I am, after all, human.

02-05-2012, 05:11 PM
(02-05-2012 05:00 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Seth will be the first person to tell you that the forum he created is nothing at all like the one that you see here. Sorry if I get a little frustrated, but it is sometimes really tough hearing others get credited for something they didn't do. Kinda pokes me in a sensitive spot.
Just curious, but how so?

I haven't been here that long, so I honestly have no idea what you mean Smile
02-05-2012, 05:25 PM
(02-05-2012 05:11 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Well, ya actually. Cuz it feels a little like I'm getting fucked.

Maybe a little winey of me, but hey. I am, after all, human.

Sorry, shoulda been clearer.

I didn't mean he works on maintaining the forum or anything. Just that it was originally created by him and wouldn't exist if it wasn't for him.

Don't get me wrong, I do fully appreciate what you've done for this forum, and I would hope you know that.

Best
Worst
02-05-2012, 05:32 PM
(02-05-2012 05:11 PM)elemts Wrote:  
(02-05-2012 05:00 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Seth will be the first person to tell you that the forum he created is nothing at all like the one that you see here. Sorry if I get a little frustrated, but it is sometimes really tough hearing others get credited for something they didn't do. Kinda pokes me in a sensitive spot.
Just curious, but how so?

I haven't been here that long, so I honestly have no idea what you mean Smile
Several forum members have had significant input in the design and execution of the forum. While, as far as I know, Seth has had almost none.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain