• 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-04-2012, 02:08 AM

RE: Promised Land
I think it was called the Soviet Union.
[Image: 1984-movie-confess_a.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2012, 03:39 AM
(04-04-2012 02:08 AM)Egor Wrote:  I think it was called the Soviet Union.
[Image: 1984-movie-confess_a.jpg]

Ron Paul for Pres 2008... that made me smile. I was waiting for sigs with RP for Pres 2016.

The Soviet model got derailed so very quickly and was replaced by effectively a theocratic model; Stalin was trained for that, after all and it was easy to lead a mal-educated populace in that direction (once he had slaughtered the intellectuals).

Ironically, Israel, created initially as an Atheist state has maintained this, pretty much despite all the internal and external pressure to the contrary

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2012, 03:52 AM
(03-04-2012 04:56 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  Japan? Sweden? From what I understand, they have very low crime rates, so we'd fit right in. But yeah, if the US doesn't change I'm movin' to the UK.
Why not skip the UK and come to Australia? Half the UK wants to live here LOL
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-04-2012, 03:56 AM
(04-04-2012 03:52 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  
(03-04-2012 04:56 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  Japan? Sweden? From what I understand, they have very low crime rates, so we'd fit right in. But yeah, if the US doesn't change I'm movin' to the UK.
Are they crazy? I wonder if they'd think the same if they moved to the bible belt lol.
04-04-2012, 03:56 AM
(04-04-2012 03:52 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  

And some of us Brits made an extra step from Europe to Oz then to Asia.

The reason being the one thing that will create peace and harmony in this world...

Quality Pussy!

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
04-04-2012, 09:36 AM
Heeeeelll no, the spiders in Australia are so big they have health bars.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 1 user Likes Question's post
04-04-2012, 10:28 AM

Okay, at first I thought someone went in and changed the picture I put up in my post #11. But I think what happened is that I linked to that, and where it is linked to changed the image. Nice little trick. Just to set the record straight, I am not a Ron Paul supporter. That picture was originally a scene from the movie "1984."
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2012, 11:29 AM
(04-04-2012 10:28 AM)Egor Wrote:  Okay, at first I thought someone went in and changed the picture I put up in my post #11. But I think what happened is that I linked to that, and where it is linked to changed the image. Nice little trick. Just to set the record straight, I am not a Ron Paul supporter. That picture was originally a scene from the movie "1984."
If you post a link to the original image i will replace the Ron Paul image in that post with it.