Promoting this place a bit.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-08-2012, 08:49 PM
(21-08-2012 08:24 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Well thanks Seth for mentioning us at the start of the podcast, and thanks Bemore for the idea in the first place.

FYI, the podcast is available, and it was a good one too. Go have a listen.

Our Beloved Leader is famous!
(Nice job, James). Thumbsup

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-08-2012, 09:37 PM
RE: Promoting this place a bit.
There's also a TTA group on Soundcloud.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 2 users Like Logica Humano's post
21-08-2012, 09:47 PM
This might be a good place to repeat my suggestion that those who use smartphone apps might want to look at the TapaTalk app. It lets you access a variety of forums, including this one. I think Deep mentioned Seth's website somehow gets some juice by those of us who use the free app.

The promotional part of this suggestion is I believe the more a forum is used thru the app, the more promotion it receives as a suggested app to other TapaTalk users. And the app itself is so much better and versatile than the mobile version of the site. My favorite feature is you can upload pictures from your phone to a thread without having to find somewhere online to host them.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
21-08-2012, 10:11 PM
(21-08-2012 09:47 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  The promotional part of this suggestion is I believe the more a forum is used thru the app, the more promotion it receives as a suggested app to other TapaTalk users. And the app itself is so much better and versatile than the mobile version of the site. My favorite feature is you can upload pictures from your phone to a thread without having to find somewhere online to host them.

A friend of mine is getting an iPhone 5 when it is released (September, probably) and he's giving me his 18month old iPhone 4. I will finally be in on smartphones... and I'll get TapaTalk, then.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Red Celt's post
22-08-2012, 05:35 PM
(21-08-2012 09:47 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  This might be a good place to repeat my suggestion that those who use smartphone apps might want to look at the TapaTalk app.

If you knew what I could do with your smartphone if you came in range of my microcell you would smash it immediately. Evil_monster I don't even carry a cellphone, let alone a smartphone.

Just because I'm an atheist doesn't mean there aren't people who should pray for their sorry ass to be saved.
22-08-2012, 06:01 PM
(22-08-2012 05:35 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(21-08-2012 09:47 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  This might be a good place to repeat my suggestion that those who use smartphone apps might want to look at the TapaTalk app.

If you knew what I could do with your smartphone if you came in range of my microcell you would smash it immediately. Evil_monster I don't even carry a cellphone, let alone a smartphone.

Just adding to the plethora of reasons why I plan never to be near you!
Evil_monster

22-08-2012, 06:39 PM
(22-08-2012 06:01 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(22-08-2012 05:35 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  If you knew what I could do with your smartphone if you came in range of my microcell you would smash it immediately. Evil_monster I don't even carry a cellphone, let alone a smartphone.

Just adding to the plethora of reasons why I plan never to be near you!
Evil_monster

You think I got only one microcell and it's colocated with me? Silly boy.

Just because I'm an atheist doesn't mean there aren't people who should pray for their sorry ass to be saved.
22-08-2012, 06:58 PM
Eh. I know you recently lost your ties to the Northwest so I'm no longer concerned.

22-08-2012, 07:01 PM (This post was last modified: 22-08-2012 07:08 PM by GirlyMan.)
(22-08-2012 06:58 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Eh. I know you recently lost your ties to the Northwest so I'm no longer concerned.

Remnants and artifacts remain. I understand the series of tubes, brother. Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
22-08-2012, 10:16 PM
(21-08-2012 09:47 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  the free app.

What? I paid $2.99. I thought that, or a portion, is what goes to TTA. Maybe not.

It is a good app!