Proof Muhammed Split The Moon in Half

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-08-2016, 07:22 AM
RE: Proof Muhammed Split The Moon in Half
(04-08-2016 06:58 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(04-08-2016 06:32 AM)izel Wrote:  Bacon too, and, Allah knows what's in your mind so no cheating Yes

Drawbacks are severe I see. But maybe paradise is worth it? Or virgins are mistranslation and all that wait for me is raisins?

The 72 virgins are exclusively for martyrs, if you want that, find a way to join ISIS Laugh out load

“The martyr has six unique traits: he is forgiven immediately; he sees his seat in Paradise and he is saved from the punishment of the grave; he is granted safety from the great terror [of the Day of Judgment]; a crown of honor is placed upon his head, a ruby of which is better than this life and all it contains; he is married to 72 maidens of Paradise; and he is allowed to intercede for 70 relatives.”

In my view, its the hadith that cause that much contraction between basic Islamic teaching. Therefore we must be very careful regarding acceptance of certain hadiths. Not all hadith can be followed and taken as truth. It is just the collection of people words who claim they heard form this and this and he heard form that and that and after 5, 6 people in between them they refer to the original person who heard it from the prophet.

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2016, 07:33 AM
(04-08-2016 07:22 AM)izel Wrote:  ...
Not all hadith can be followed and taken as truth. It is just the collection of people words who claim they heard form this and this and he heard from that and that and after 5, 6 people in between them they refer to the original person who heard it from the prophet.

Whereas the Quran was compiled by 'companions' from the scribblings of scribes who heard it from Mo who heard it from Gabriel who heard it ... yeah, OK, we believe you already.

Rolleyes

And I heard from a friend that Gabriel was a bit of a drinker.

Unsure

Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
04-08-2016, 07:45 AM
(04-08-2016 07:33 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(04-08-2016 07:22 AM)izel Wrote:  ...
Not all hadith can be followed and taken as truth. It is just the collection of people words who claim they heard form this and this and he heard from that and that and after 5, 6 people in between them they refer to the original person who heard it from the prophet.

Whereas the Quran was compiled by 'companions' from the scribblings of scribes who heard it from Mo who heard it from Gabriel who heard it ... yeah, OK, we believe you already.

Rolleyes

Unsure

You mean to tell me the Quran isn't a literal word of God? Gasp DLJ you are an infidel! No paradise nor virgins for you sir.

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-08-2016, 07:52 AM
(04-08-2016 07:45 AM)izel Wrote:  
(04-08-2016 07:33 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Whereas the Quran was compiled by 'companions' from the scribblings of scribes who heard it from Mo who heard it from Gabriel who heard it ... yeah, OK, we believe you already.

Rolleyes

Unsure

You mean to tell me the Quran isn't a literal word of God? Gasp DLJ you are an infidel! No paradise nor virgins for you sir.

Psst, izel...because of DLJ there are no virgins left.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post
04-08-2016, 08:00 AM
(04-08-2016 07:22 AM)izel Wrote:  The 72 virgins are exclusively for martyrs, if you want that, find a way to join ISIS Laugh out load

“The martyr has six unique traits: he is forgiven immediately; he sees his seat in Paradise and he is saved from the punishment of the grave; he is granted safety from the great terror [of the Day of Judgment]; a crown of honor is placed upon his head, a ruby of which is better than this life and all it contains; he is married to 72 maidens of Paradise; and he is allowed to intercede for 70 relatives.”

[Image: non_sequitur_pan-698.jpg]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 7 users Like Full Circle's post
04-08-2016, 09:12 AM
(04-08-2016 07:22 AM)izel Wrote:  The 72 virgins are exclusively for martyrs, if you want that, find a way to join ISIS Laugh out load

Suddenly picture in your OP stopped being convincing, I'm returning to eating babies Smile

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 3 users Like Szuchow's post
04-08-2016, 03:42 PM
The 72 virgins is a mistranslation. They get grapes ... not virgins, or is it raisins ?
http://www.nytimes.com/2004/08/04/opinio....html?_r=0

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
04-08-2016, 03:46 PM
Id prefer 72 sluts who the f*ck know what they are doing, but thats maybe just me. Laugh out load

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 4 users Like Deesse23's post
04-08-2016, 04:23 PM
(04-08-2016 07:22 AM)izel Wrote:  
(04-08-2016 06:58 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Drawbacks are severe I see. But maybe paradise is worth it? Or virgins are mistranslation and all that wait for me is raisins?

The 72 virgins are exclusively for martyrs, if you want that, find a way to join ISIS Laugh out load

I'm trying to think of what I would do with 72 virgins. Take them to Disney Land? Or Ringling Bros. or Lollapalooza? Dump them off on DLJ? earmuffs (at least they'd fit in there)?

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
04-08-2016, 04:24 PM
(04-08-2016 04:23 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

I'm trying to think of what I would do with 72 virgins. Take them to Disney Land? Or Ringling Bros. or Lollapalooza? Dump them off on DLJ? earmuffs (at least they'd fit in there)?

Chucky Cheese

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post