Proof That Eric Hovnd Is a Psycopath?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-02-2013, 01:37 PM
Proof That Eric Hovnd Is a Psycopath?

Wow. How can Christians watch these guys say things like this and CONTINUE to subscribe to their bull?

Before I was a Christian, I never murdered or fornicated. I didn't even get drunk. Ironically, AFTER I became a Chrsitian is when I became an alcoholic.

Now I'm an agnostic and I'm completely sober and live the most moral life I've ever lived. I'm a better husband and father now than I was when I was a Christian.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like onedream's post
11-02-2013, 01:41 PM
RE: Proof That Eric Hovnd Is a Psycopath?
The fuck did I just watch?

Evolve
11-02-2013, 02:05 PM
Thats what scares me about christians.

Do they subscribe to their particular religions because they have no ability to control themselves otherwise. Are they just roaming herds of psychopaths, mass murders, etc... just waiting to be unleashed if they ever lose their faith?!

*shudder*

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
[+] 4 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
11-02-2013, 03:00 PM
(11-02-2013 02:05 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Thats what scares me about christians.

Do they subscribe to their particular religions because they have no ability to control themselves otherwise. Are they just roaming herds of psychopaths, mass murders, etc... just waiting to be unleashed if they ever lose their faith?!

*shudder*

That is certainly a possibility.

However, I think you should ensure that don't you mix up the poor, heavily indoctrinated ones with the nuts. They can't help it after all.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
12-02-2013, 10:42 AM
(11-02-2013 03:00 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(11-02-2013 02:05 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Thats what scares me about christians.

*shudder*

That is certainly a possibility.

However, I think you should ensure that don't you mix up the poor, heavily indoctrinated ones with the nuts. They can't help it after all.
I try not to mix the two up but I struggle.

I've seen the christian religion ruin many good friends due to their horrible indoctrinated practices Sad

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
12-02-2013, 10:47 AM
I've not seen you around for a while OneDream.

I was worried you'd edged back to the dark side.

Much relief.

ps I didn't watch the vid... I've only just showered.

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
12-02-2013, 12:17 PM
As much as I detest Christianity and want so (!) badly to be able to have one more thing to throw at its followers; I think such comments on their part are just stupid, half-baked ways of trying to make non-believers look bad. I'm as cynical as they come, but I don't think they'd actually start doing all the horrible things they say they'd do if they didn't believe. A true psychopath would find ways to justify misdeads, despite (and sometimes because of) their particular doctrine. But these people; they're just making dumb slips in an attempt to make us look like amoral douchebags, and they're too stupid to realize that it only makes them look bad.

Then again, I could be wrong. I was wrong once before. Consider

(And even then I was kind of right. I was just right about the wrong thing)

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Misanthropik's post
12-02-2013, 01:14 PM
Well....Eric's dad had no problem commiting tax evasion as a christian. I wonder what he would have done without his holy father guiding him.

[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
12-02-2013, 07:22 PM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2013 07:25 PM by GirlyMan.)
Dunno who these idiots are, but someone better call CSI 'cause that fuck on the left's got blow flies swarming all over him. ... Christians don't generally frighten me, but Zombie Christians?!? ... Consider ... Is he the second coming of Christ? Did we skip the rapture and the 4 horseman and the seven seals and seven years of the Antichrist and all the rest of that shit and go straight to the 1000 years of the lamb cuddling up with the lion? Did I miss another fucking memo?

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
12-02-2013, 10:21 PM
I haven't come out to my family yet, and I'm still very hesitant to. But every time I see something like this I so want to be able to ask them about this shit and get their true opinion. I'm sure they've probably seen it, as religious as they are and considering the fact that my mom made us watch that incredibly stupid fireman movie Kirk Cameron did a few years back. I'd like to think that my parents are straight headed enough people to see through the bullshit for what it is but I know if I brought it up it would be the end of my cover.
Alas, one day...

"It's a most distressing affliction to have a sentimental heart and a skeptical mind.”
― نجيب محفوظ, Sugar Street