Proof Yahweh isn't real.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-09-2013, 05:52 AM

RE: Proof Yahweh isn't real.
(11-09-2013 05:32 AM)PharaohKatt Wrote:  
(12-08-2013 01:28 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  I hate to bring a serious note to such a lighthearted thread, but the proof of the reality of God is found in the love of Jesus. Jesus's love for humanity in general and individuals in particular is good "proof".

Peer-reviewed scientific papers in a reputable journal or it didn't happen.

But... But... Five hundred witnesses... Weeping

[Image: trollface.png]
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2013, 06:43 AM
(11-09-2013 05:45 AM)absols Wrote:  of course he isnt real

to b real is first to realize else being existing too, that realisation force the freedom that did it to b real end of it too, its perspective still of else presence ends in self means or wills

noone is real if he cant act present free, so by realizing else being objective

all references and means about ur yahshit is what mean u being animals kind of sheeps that cant then discern anything and follow blindly the group

subjective existence is not existing for smeone else

that is how ur shit force its subjective existence by forcing and enslaving and abusing and hearting right livings

[Image: WTF%20baby%20ponies.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2013, 07:00 AM
I think the translation is:
(11-09-2013 05:45 AM)absols Wrote:  Of course Yahweh isn't real.

In order for a being to be real it must first realise other beings exist. That realisation would cause the being to be real as well, as its perception of the other allows it to perceive itself.

You can't be real if you can't act freely, so recognising another being's existence is necessary in order to objectively exist.

Everything about the definition of Yahweh is intended to treat people as sheep that can't think for themselves and only blindly follow their leaders.

Objective existence requires two beings to exist. It is only by recognising each other that we can truly be said to exist.

(unintelligible)

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
11-09-2013, 07:14 AM
(11-09-2013 07:00 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  I think the translation is:

In order for a being to be real it must first realise other beings exist. That realisation would cause the being to be real as well, as its perception of the other allows it to perceive itself.

You can't be real if you can't act freely, so recognising another being's existence is necessary in order to objectively exist.

Everything about the definition of Yahweh is intended to treat people as sheep that can't think for themselves and only blindly follow their leaders.

Objective existence requires two beings to exist. It is only by recognising each other that we can truly be said to exist.

(unintelligible)

I honestly stopped caring to even attempt to read what he posts. All I've gotten is gibberish, and after pointing that out to him, hate and threats of violence. So I'll just post ponies until he goes away. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
11-09-2013, 07:41 AM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2013 07:50 AM by absols.)

(unintelligible)

what matter are u made of??? u prove that shit became plastic manufactured in wide quantity that make ur physical apparent heads

it is unbelievable that extent of absolute insolence to truth, shown with its pleasure of dreaming shitting on else

u r of shit matter u cant shit piece of shit

u more then reverse the post of another, showing how u go and get without any shame what u want from what is more then the opposite of ur wills, just bc it looks like a true word to abuse so u can pretend saying anything urself

piece of shit recognizing else existence is a fact of being existing not smthg that u must do to exist
it is about truth not u and ur shit boss lies

and ur jesus piece of shit in the scripture point u as being his sheep and him the sacred lamb for his god, it is not about urself life and how u r treated

sick shit insistence to make all sound about u so u hold ur breath to the sense of getting always smthg of any

u r the sheep in all gods words, who call itself the king followed by its slaves and ruling over his sheep and animal kingdom

it is not about u it is about ur god
the question is about its reality not urs

him alone, doesnt recognize of all references known about him any else existence

if it did it wouldnt make the other existing or him becoming real, there are much other absolute conditions for objective existence to b and reality of constant thing

but the fact that all known absolutely about it point that it doesnt ever is the proof that it is not real

so dont exist ever
11-09-2013, 07:56 AM
(11-09-2013 07:14 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  

I honestly stopped caring to even attempt to read what he posts. All I've gotten is gibberish, and after pointing that out to him, hate and threats of violence. So I'll just post ponies until he goes away. Drinking Beverage

piece of shit when u dont care to read my posts how do u care to keep talking about it and forcing always dirty replies in picture to
and u say honestly, which show what truth is shitting on u
it is incredible how far u have no shame of exhibiting the inferiority of urself being standards
11-09-2013, 10:00 AM
(11-09-2013 07:56 AM)absols Wrote:  
(11-09-2013 07:14 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I honestly stopped caring to even attempt to read what he posts. All I've gotten is gibberish, and after pointing that out to him, hate and threats of violence. So I'll just post ponies until he goes away. Drinking Beverage

piece of shit when u dont care to read my posts how do u care to keep talking about it and forcing always dirty replies in picture to
it is incredible how far u have no shame of exhibiting the inferiority of urself being standards

Seriously, lady, you need to improve your English. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-09-2013, 11:00 AM
lady urself piece of shit, it is u that need everything and time is about shutting u off and nothing else
11-09-2013, 11:05 AM
(11-09-2013 07:56 AM)absols Wrote:  piece of shit when u dont care to read my posts how do u care to keep talking about it and forcing always dirty replies in picture to

Don't like ponies, do you absols?

Well. That's just sad.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
11-09-2013, 11:17 AM
yu love being insulted obviously, cry shitty u didnt even get to ur first tear yet, u dont know what drops u r waiting for shitty, guess