Proof Yahweh isn't real.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-09-2013, 11:29 AM
RE: Proof Yahweh isn't real.
(11-09-2013 07:56 AM)absols Wrote:  
(11-09-2013 07:14 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I honestly stopped caring to even attempt to read what he posts. All I've gotten is gibberish, and after pointing that out to him, hate and threats of violence. So I'll just post ponies until he goes away. Drinking Beverage

piece of shit when u dont care to read my posts how do u care to keep talking about it and forcing always dirty replies in picture to
and u say honestly, which show what truth is shitting on u
it is incredible how far u have no shame of exhibiting the inferiority of urself being standards

[Image: Pinkie_Pie_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
11-09-2013, 11:33 AM
(11-09-2013 11:17 AM)absols Wrote:  yu love being insulted obviously, cry shitty u didnt even get to ur first tear yet, u dont know what drops u r waiting for shitty, guess

Yes. But has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

... this is my signature!
[+] 3 users Like cjlr's post
11-09-2013, 11:44 AM
i really mean it which prove what i said, im true and u r all liars bc being right was the target from always and survivals are few

i dunno what is giving u to feel proud and that far insolent of what u r, u really believe there is nothing but evil powers over urselves, wait and see what is true
11-09-2013, 12:06 PM
(11-09-2013 11:44 AM)absols Wrote:  i really mean it which prove what i said, im true and u r all liars bc being right was the target from always and survivals are few

i dunno what is giving u to feel proud and that far insolent of what u r, u really believe there is nothing but evil powers over urselves, wait and see what is true

[Image: 4020_9131_636.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
17-06-2014, 07:51 PM
(11-09-2013 12:06 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(11-09-2013 11:44 AM)absols Wrote:  i really mean it which prove what i said, im true and u r all liars bc being right was the target from always and survivals are few

[Image: 4020_9131_636.gif]

Ohmy How did I never notice the pony comments until now?

More Min Gee Ziss
[Image: giphy.gif]
17-06-2014, 09:41 PM
Proof Yahweh isn't real.
(12-08-2013 01:28 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  I hate to bring a serious note to such a lighthearted thread, but the proof of the reality of God is found in the love of Jesus. Jesus's love for humanity in general and individuals in particular is good "proof".

What's your proof that Jesus is real?

"Laissez nous faire!"

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor will I ever ask another man to live for mine."
17-06-2014, 09:50 PM
(17-06-2014 07:51 PM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  
(11-09-2013 12:06 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [Image: 4020_9131_636.gif]

Ohmy How did I never notice the pony comments until now?

Because it was absols.

(17-06-2014 09:41 PM)Crimson Flyboy Wrote:  
(12-08-2013 01:28 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  I hate to bring a serious note to such a lighthearted thread, but the proof of the reality of God is found in the love of Jesus. Jesus's love for humanity in general and individuals in particular is good "proof".

What's your proof that Jesus is real?

Necro'd thread, don't bother responding to PJ, he (thankfully) hasn't been around for a while.

18-06-2014, 12:00 AM
I asked and I got a yes.

Then referred to having met a HIM Amaterasu lol.

Also, cleverbot beleives in the flying spaghetti monster![/align]

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
18-06-2014, 05:30 AM
Cleverbot agreed to go to dinner with me and said it loves me. HeartLaughat

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
[+] 4 users Like Charis's post
18-06-2014, 09:58 AM
LOL I never got to see absols in action. He's actually far more coherent that, say, D-Wreck or that bugeye-whatever idiot.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop