Proof and Evidence; Unilaterally Undeniable

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-09-2015, 06:11 AM
RE: Proof and Evidence; Unilaterally Undeniable
(17-09-2015 06:05 AM)ahp2015 Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 06:00 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  The conclusion that seems inescapable is credulity is affirmed only through presupposition.

Fact remains is that evidences supports astronomical and microbiological information was revealed in the 6th century... Things that were only confirmed in the 20th century with complete surety.

http://www.faithfreedom.org/Articles/sina40712.htm

I don't know what the fuck is the matter with your reading comprehension. If you're here to proselytize...
[Image: rAcp0gN.jpg]

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
17-09-2015, 06:14 AM
(17-09-2015 06:11 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 06:05 AM)ahp2015 Wrote:  Fact remains is that evidences supports astronomical and microbiological information was revealed in the 6th century... Things that were only confirmed in the 20th century with complete surety.

http://www.faithfreedom.org/Articles/sina40712.htm

I don't know what the fuck is the matter with your reading comprehension. If you're here to proselytize...

No hard feelings at all. I'm here to talk to thinking atheists. I'm clearly in the wrong place. Unless you don't represent the entire community...
Find all posts by this user
17-09-2015, 06:15 AM
(17-09-2015 06:14 AM)ahp2015 Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 06:11 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I don't know what the fuck is the matter with your reading comprehension. If you're here to proselytize...

No hard feelings at all. I'm here to talk to thinking atheists. I'm clearly in the wrong place. Unless you don't represent the entire community...

I'm obligated to share information with those who ask. I only gave information to those who asked for it...
17-09-2015, 06:21 AM
The amusing thing is I have, hopefully, abided by a certain decorum that has enabled me to share, by request - more than once - information of what knowledge I have.

I have stated twice; I'm here to talk to thinking atheists. The website title, is it accurate? Or don't you have a single brain amongst you.

I'm not proselytising anyone. I'm answering questions that you have asked of your own free will.

Accept inception is real because I never put those thoughts in your head. I answered questions. The rest is and always has been, a conversation for the individual. Not the collective.

You are all clearly devoid of knowledge. If you want answers you think you won't get, go read the Qur'an. In English, it'll either blow your mind or switch it off. I don't care either way. I still have every one of you thinking about God...

No hard feelings at all...

Godspeed.
17-09-2015, 06:21 AM
(17-09-2015 06:14 AM)ahp2015 Wrote:  No hard feelings at all. I'm here to talk to thinking atheists. I'm clearly in the wrong place. Unless you don't represent the entire community...
Certainly took you enough time to reach that conclusion, you are even slower minded then myself. I knew right away that it is best that you fuck off , and I told you so, didn`t I?

Now, please do.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
17-09-2015, 06:24 AM
(17-09-2015 06:14 AM)ahp2015 Wrote:  No hard feelings at all. I'm here to talk to thinking atheists. I'm clearly in the wrong place. Unless you don't represent the entire community...

Proselytizing is a violation of teh rulz.

[Image: 3FTjBiq.jpg]

But countering a rational link with a faith link when I already gave you my assessment is kinda troll-y.

[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
17-09-2015, 06:32 AM
(17-09-2015 06:24 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  

Proselytizing is a violation of teh rulz.

But countering a rational link with a faith link when I already gave you my assessment is kinda troll-y.

I did not have proselytised relations with that intent...

Truly, I just wanted to chat with you guys.
17-09-2015, 06:34 AM
(17-09-2015 06:32 AM)ahp2015 Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 06:24 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Proselytizing is a violation of teh rulz.

I did not have proselytised relations with that intent...

Truly, I just wanted to chat with you guys.

I don't know any atheist. I figured this forum was as good a place as any, to find out what it's all about. Forgive me for asking you questions and having a discussion with you. I apologise if I've offended your dignity or intelligence.
17-09-2015, 06:36 AM
(17-09-2015 06:32 AM)ahp2015 Wrote:  Truly, I just wanted to chat with you guys.

You really didn't expect a bunch of atheists to respond favorably to "Quran science," did you? 'Cause then I'd have to worry.

17-09-2015, 06:38 AM
(17-09-2015 06:36 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 06:32 AM)ahp2015 Wrote:  Truly, I just wanted to chat with you guys.

You really didn't expect a bunch of atheists to respond favorably to "Quran science," did you? 'Cause then I'd have to worry.

lol no. If I thought i'd be successful with that, I'd solve the world's problems overnight bahahah.